“Battle Tested” SPX 15-Day Calendar On-Demand Short Course by Sheridan Options Mentoring instructs powerful techniques and proven strategies to earn higher profits from your options trading.
“Battle Tested” SPX 15-Day Calendar On-Demand Short Course by Sheridan Options Mentoring provides more than 50 slide PowerPoint documents and over 2 hours of video instructions. So, you can enjoy learning at your own pace.
The step-by-step guidelines are combined with the illustrations of case studies for practical insights. The course shares striking approaches to techniques and strategies for the consistency of profitability.
Options trading has been one of the most lucrative trading markets but also has high risks. In this course, you will learn the most comprehensive guideline on technical analysis for feasible strategies to maintain consistent profitability amid the highly volatile market.
- Calendar Trade: What it is and how you make money?
- Greeks of the Calendar Trade.
- Why SPX is a good vehicle? How about SPY?
- Dynamics of the SPX 15-Day Calendar.
- Dynamics of a Thursday Calendar.
- Probabilities of the Trade & Expected Move.
- How long to stay in the Trade.
- Width of the Calendar.
- Calls or Puts.
- Criteria whether to enter a calendar or not.
- Setup of Calendar.
- Profit Target.
- Maximum Loss.
- When to adjust on upside and downside.
- Adjustment philosophy.
- Execution and exit strategies for this trade.
- Adjustments for this 15-day calendar.
- Maximum adjustments one would make.
- VIX considerations with this trade.
- Contract size and Capital Allocation.
- 15-Day SPX Calendar Plan moving forward with a six-month plan.
What Will You Learn?
- Instructions on the Calendar Trade.
- How To Leverage the Greeks of the Calendar Trade for a better understanding of the trading market trends.
- Illuminating insights into SPX vehicle and SPY.
- Guidelines on the SPX 15-Day Calendar.
- Insights into a Thursday Calendar.
- How to project the upcoming market trends and movements for higher profitability.
- Deep dives into the width of the calendar for the appropriate actions of calling and putting.
- How to get the timing of entering/exiting the options trading market.
- How to adjust your trades for the protection of your profits or capturing phenomenal growth.
- How to scale up your trading account.
- And so much more!
Who Is This Course For?
The course will be a great support for all options traders who would love to take their trading skills to another level!
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUnderstanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander teaches you how to read charts for options trading, and how to use option chain, etc, to become a profitable options trader.Add to wishlist
Chuck Hughes – The Weekly Options AdvantageChuck Hughes – The Weekly Options AdvantageUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
When joining with Chuck Hughes via The Weekly Options Advantage course, you’ll understand the specific advantages that weekly options afford clever traders, from simple methods for spotting the best opportunities to complicated covered call and spread trading tactics.Add to wishlist
S&P Market Timing Course For E-mini Options Traders – Larry ConnorsS&P Market Timing Course For E-mini Options Traders – Larry ConnorsUpdate 19 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
TradingMarkets CEO Larry Connors and 18-year Wall Street veteran Paul Sabo discuss the course, trading E-minis, trading options, and market timing. The S&P Market Timing Course Presentation Guide is available in PDF format for you to download, print, and take notes on.Add to wishlist
IncomeMax Spreads – Hari Swaminathan – OPTIONTIGERIncomeMax Spreads – Hari Swaminathan – OPTIONTIGERUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
IncomeMax Spreads by Hari Swaminathan of OPTIONTIGER shows you that the winning odds are yours to grab as long as you adapt and manage risk.Add to wishlist
Advanced TradeStation CodingAdvanced TradeStation CodingUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Advanced TradeStation Coding dives into the power of TradeStation as a programming, support, and trading platform.Add to wishlist
How I Trade Options – Jon NajarianHow I Trade Options – Jon NajarianUpdate 04 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
How I Trade Options by Jon Najarian shows commitment to educating investors on the use of options to enhance their portfolios.Add to wishlist