Interpretation and Definitions
The following requirements describe the meanings of the words whose beginning letters are capitalized. These definitions should have the same meaning whether they are written in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Library of Trader.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Website refers to Library of Trader, accessible from https://libraryoftrader.net/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Collecting Personal Data
During Your use of Our Service, We may request personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify You. Personal information includes the following:
- Detailed contact information: Full name, email address, date of birth (optional)
- Invoice information
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To offer and maintain our Service, including monitoring its use.
- To administer Your Account entails managing Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data You submit may provide You access to certain Service features that are accessible to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the creation, compliance, and execution of the purchase contract for the goods, items, or services You have bought, or of any other deal with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when required or reasonable for their implementation.
- Unless You have opted out of receiving such communications, We will send You updates, special offers, and general information about comparable items, services, and events that We provide.
- To respond to and manage Your requests made to Us.
- We may also use Your information for data analysis, analyzing use patterns, measuring the success of our promotional efforts, and evaluating and enhancing our Service, goods, services, marketing, and Your experience.
Social Media Widgets
Our website involves the social networking elements (such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, as well as widgets such as the “Share this” button) and interactivity with small programs. These features may collect Your IP address and the page You are now viewing on our website, as well as set cookies to allow this feature to work correctly. Social media features and widgets are both hosted by third parties or hosted directly on this website. The privacy policies of the companies that provide these features govern Your interactions with them.
Request policy is one of Our services (Library of Trader) that allows consumers to request Group Buy or a specific course that our website does not provide, thus logging in is required. This request must be fulfilled.
To avoid policy breaches, comments and customer requests must be authorized before they are published.
Security of Your Personal Data
Our company is committed to providing high levels of security and privacy. All online transactions, including credit card processing, are carried out securely utilizing technologies enabled by Your browser via a third party (Paypal, Cryptocurrency).
To protect Your sensitive personal information, all data recorded in Library of Trader’s database, whether online or offline, will be safeguarded in compliance with international standards.
Unless You willingly offer it, Library of Trader does not collect or process data. We are devoted to adhering strictly to international security and privacy standards.
We will only send You information on the course Investing, Trading, and Cryptocurrency.
We adhere to widely established standards to safeguard personal information provided to us, both during transmission and upon receipt. However, no technique of electronic storage or transmission via the Internet is completely secure. As a result, We cannot guarantee its complete security. If You have any questions about security on this page, You can contact us at email@example.com
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect personally identifying information from children under 13 years of age. Please notify us if You are a parent or guardian and You learn that Your kid has given us Personal Data. If We learn that We have gathered Personal Data from a child under 13 without verification of parental permission, We will erase such information from Our systems.
If We must depend on permission as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your nation requires parental consent, We may need parental approval before collecting or using Your information.
Links to Other Websites
This website includes links to other websites whose privacy policies may vary from ours. When You submit Your data to one of these websites, it is subject to their respective privacy rules. We advise You to thoroughly review the privacy policies of any websites You visit.
Changes to this Policy
This privacy statement may be updated to reflect changes in our information practices. If We make any significant changes, We will tell You via this website before the change takes effect. We invite You to return to this page on a regular basis to get the most up-to-date information on our privacy standards.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: Library.king (King.William)