10X Bars Indicator 2022 – John Carter
$597.0010X Bars Indicator 2022 – John CarterUpdate 18 Jul 2022
10X Bars Indicator 2022 – John Carter helps you rapidly assess a trend’s quality and strength without having to go through sophisticated calculations.Add to wishlist
Tai Zen – Cryptocurrency Investing Blueprint Version 2.0
$2,995.00Tai Zen – Cryptocurrency Investing Blueprint Version 2.0Update 18 Jul 2022
Cryptocurrency Investing Blueprint Version 2.0 – Tai Zen walks you through the best practices to earn higher profits thanks to the strong base of basic knowledge and skills.Add to wishlist
Crypto Star Course – 13 Market Move
$2,997.00Crypto Star Course – 13 Market MoveUpdate 29 Jun 2022Intermediate
Crypto Star Course – 13 Market Moves helps you identify the best days to trade and best days to take a break to enjoy life. The course will teach you how to actively respond to the trading marketplace at the proper timing with the proper actions.4h24m0.9GBAdd to wishlist
FAQ ABOUT Cryptocurrency
- A cryptocurrency, generally defined, is an encrypted medium of exchange in the form of digital tokens, or ‘coins’. As of March 2022, more than 18,000 cryptocurrencies are in existence .
- Unlike traditional currencies such as the U.S. Dollar or the Euro, no individual or a single entity is accounted for the operations or values of cryptocurrencies. Instead, they are distributed to decentralized networks empowered by blockchain technology, acting as a big ledger, and recording the flow of all cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it is nearly impossible to make counterfeit or double-spend transactions .
- Cryptocurrency made itself known to the world by ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ via the first block of Bitcoin on January 3rd, 2009. Since then, the cryptocurrency world has been growing non-stop, shrugging off all notoriety and infamy, then has officially ascended to become a global phenomenon and made a huge impact on the world’s economy. Due to such reasons, learning to trade cryptocurrencies is to catch up with the trend and grant yourself attractive profitable opportunities .
Cryptocurrency is one of the newest categories of the job market, sparking the high demands for the following careers:
- Finance Analyst: financial analysts excel in recommending attractive investments, developing trading strategies, and evaluating and managing risks while maintaining their customer’s trading portfolios.
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer: also known as AI engineer, who is skillful at developing and programming AI with complex algorithms, including trading bots and cybersecurity to keep crypto-transactions out of harm’s way.
- Research Analyst: a research analyst gets involved in researching the development and movements of the cryptocurrency industry to educate their customers so they can make better decisions.
Cryptocurrency is a must-know topic and worth learning if you are :
- A serious trader, currently interested in crypto-markets
- A passionate learner who is pursuing a crypto-related career
- A curious beginner who targets a solid understanding of crypto-markets and making his first profit by trading cryptocurrencies
You may also find the following topics worth spending time on if you are into Cryptocurrency:
- Understanding the difference, advantages, and disadvantages of crypto-markets over traditional markets
- Observing movements of cryptocurrencies and putting them into context to make profitable decisions
- The fundamentals of trading cryptocurrencies: how tokens differ from each other; when to enter and exit a trade
- A solid foundation of understanding basic economic concepts and principles
- Habits of keeping up with the movements and conditions of the cryptocurrency market
- The willingness to learn a dynamic, ever-changing, technology-driven subject
- A background or a degree in economics/ computer science is a plus, but not mandatory
Cryptocurrency is a broad topic as it involves understanding both economics and information technology to fully comprehend and digest complex topics. It would be a great help if you already have the knowledge and the background in the aforementioned fields.
- Since learning about cryptocurrency can be extensively complex and beginner-unfriendly, an absolute starter will surely take more time to learn cryptocurrency than a passionate learner with a dedicated background.
- If you are a complete beginner, you can easily find all-in-one cryptocurrency courses that provide the overall knowledge about cryptocurrency in other sections of this FAQ.