Interpretation and Definitions
The following conditions describe the meanings of the terms with uppercase beginning letters. These definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of their singular or plural form.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Library of Trader.
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to Library of Trader, accessible from https://libraryoftrader.net/
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You can only use the Service and get access to it if you agree to and follow these Terms of Service. All visitors, users, and other people who use or access the Service must follow these rules.
You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service when you access or use the Service. You can’t use the Service if you don’t agree with any part of these Terms of Service.
You represent that you are over 18 years old. The Service can’t be used by anyone under the age of 18.
When You make an account with Us, You must always give Us correct, complete, and up-to-date information. If you don’t do this, you’re breaking the rules and Your account on Our Service could be closed right away.
You are responsible for keeping your password safe, whether it’s for Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service. You are also responsible for any actions or activities that happen under your password.
You agree that you won’t tell anyone else what your password is. You must tell Us right away if you find out that your account has been hacked or used without your permission.
You can’t use as a username the name of someone else or something that isn’t legal for you to use, a name or trademark that belongs to someone else or something other than you without the right permission, or a name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene in some other way.
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still have access to the content you are subscribing to, you agree to pay us the respective fees within 30 days after our announcement. We have the right to disable your access to any parts for that we have not received suitable payments yet.
Refund and Credit Refund
Please read our Refund Policy.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content supplied by You or other users), features, and functionality are and shall remain the exclusive and exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other national and international laws.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be utilized with any product or service without the Company’s prior written approval.
Your Feedback to Us
You grant all rights, title, and interest in and to any Feedback you give to the Company. If for any reason such assignment is invalid, You agree to give the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify, and otherwise exploit such Feedback.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may include connections to non-Company-owned and -operated third-party websites or services.
The Company has no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services and accepts no responsibility for them. You further recognize and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We highly recommend that you review the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may instantly cancel or suspend Your Account, without warning or responsibility, for any reason, including, but not limited to, if You violate these Terms of Service.
Your right to use the Service shall terminate immediately upon termination. If You choose to cancel Your Account, all you need to do is stop using the Service.
We retain the right to amend or replace these Terms at any time, at Our sole discretion. If a modification is significant, we will offer at least thirty days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. We shall assess, in our sole discretion, what constitutes a substantial change.
You agree to be bound by the updated terms if you continue to access or use Our Service after the adjustments go into effect. If You do not accept the revised terms in whole or in part, please discontinue use of the website and the Service.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://libraryoftrader.net/contact-us/
- By sending us an email: email@example.com