The course Option Combination Strategies Class of Option Elements allows you to learn to trade like professionals by combining strategies and tactics.
The course Option Combination Strategies Class by Option Elements will take your options trading skills to the next level. You can learn to trade like a professional and get an advantage by combining techniques and tactics to maximize your profits and minimize losses. Option Elements was founded by S. Tony Sizemore, who in this course will teach you strong principles to help you improve your options trading.
- Trade Options Like a Professional
- What is a Combination Strategy?
- Difference between a Strategy and a Tactic
- Problems with Singular Strategies
- Find the Keys
- Iron Condors versus Combo’s
- Butterflies versus Combo’s
- Calendars versus Combo’s
- Ratio Spreads, Debit Spreads, and Calendars Combinations
- The Tools for Success
- Debit Spreads and Iron Condors Combinations
- Butterflies and Vertical Spreads Combinations
- Butterflies, Credit Spreads and Calendars Combinations
- Knowing the In’s and Out’s
- Controlling the Greeks
- Consolidation of Strikes
- Combinations of proper sequence for enter-exit multi-leg
What will you learn?
- How to adjust when the market is in a downtrend or uptrend
- Help you set up a good trading plan including risk management, consistency, and when to start or exit
- Know the Greet trends, ratios, and how to manage it
- The importance of volatility
- The importance of good executions and how to get the best ones
Who is the course for?
- Suitable for traders who have knowledge of options trading
- Want to learn about the influence of Greeks on Combo’s
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
John Locke – The Trading Triangle Maui 2016John Locke – The Trading Triangle Maui 2016Update 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Trading Triangle Maui 2016 by John Locke shows the whole process of building a career as a professional options trader. Advantages and disadvantages are both under the spotlight of the course.Add to wishlist
Calender Max – Calendar MAXCalender Max – Calendar MAXUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Calendar Max by Calendar MAX provides a severe EDGE to Options traders, and gives the potential for very good Reward to Risk ratios.Add to wishlist
Advanced Real World Options Strategies – Tony Saliba & Joe CoronaAdvanced Real World Options Strategies – Tony Saliba & Joe CoronaUpdate 17 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Advanced Real World Options Strategies – Tony Saliba & Joe Corona reveals the best strategies and methodologies including How to take advantage of today’s market conditions.Add to wishlist
James Bittman – Investing with LEAPS. What You Should Know About Long Term InvestingJames Bittman – Investing with LEAPS. What You Should Know About Long Term InvestingUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Investing with LEAPS. What You Should Know About Long Term Investing by James Bittman has the answers to every question about LEAPS.Add to wishlist
Investopedia – Options for BeginnersInvestopedia – Options for BeginnersUpdate 09 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The course Options for Beginners by Investopedia provides all of the necessary knowledge for an investor to understand how the options market operates and how to begin trading options.Add to wishlist
The Rock Options Trading System With John Locke – SMBThe Rock Options Trading System With John Locke – SMBUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course gives an in-depth look into the ROCK, a market-neutral trading strategy that gives you most of the “mechanics” needed to get you to a competency level where you are capable of trading the M21 Checkmate Trade.Add to wishlist