The course Option Combination Strategies Class of Option Elements allows you to learn to trade like professionals by combining strategies and tactics.
The course Option Combination Strategies Class by Option Elements will take your options trading skills to the next level. You can learn to trade like a professional and get an advantage by combining techniques and tactics to maximize your profits and minimize losses. Option Elements was founded by S. Tony Sizemore, who in this course will teach you strong principles to help you improve your options trading.
- Trade Options Like a Professional
- What is a Combination Strategy?
- Difference between a Strategy and a Tactic
- Problems with Singular Strategies
- Find the Keys
- Iron Condors versus Combo’s
- Butterflies versus Combo’s
- Calendars versus Combo’s
- Ratio Spreads, Debit Spreads, and Calendars Combinations
- The Tools for Success
- Debit Spreads and Iron Condors Combinations
- Butterflies and Vertical Spreads Combinations
- Butterflies, Credit Spreads and Calendars Combinations
- Knowing the In’s and Out’s
- Controlling the Greeks
- Consolidation of Strikes
- Combinations of proper sequence for enter-exit multi-leg
What will you learn?
- How to adjust when the market is in a downtrend or uptrend
- Help you set up a good trading plan including risk management, consistency, and when to start or exit
- Know the Greet trends, ratios, and how to manage it
- The importance of volatility
- The importance of good executions and how to get the best ones
Who is the course for?
- Suitable for traders who have knowledge of options trading
- Want to learn about the influence of Greeks on Combo’s
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Ali Pashaei’s SPY Weekly Strategy – All Three ClassesAli Pashaei’s SPY Weekly Strategy – All Three ClassesUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course shows what to focus on and how to approach the strategy for minimizing loses and creating great returns over the long run.Add to wishlist
Introduction to VIX Futures & OptionsIntroduction to VIX Futures & OptionsUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Introduction to VIX Futures & Options by Option Pit presents as a beginner course with the fundamentals and practical case studies. So, you can easily apply the frameworks and techniques to your trading!Add to wishlist
The Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies – Charles CottleThe Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies – Charles CottleUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies by Charles Cottle describes the link between all options accessible to an investor or trader while initiating, adjusting, or liquidating a position.Add to wishlist
Double Diagonals Class – Simpler OptionsDouble Diagonals Class – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Double Diagonals Class by Simpler Options shares techniques and strategies that options traders will love to know and apply to their options trades to earn higher profits.Add to wishlist
Bearish Butterfly Strategy Course by John Locke – SmbtrainingBearish Butterfly Strategy Course by John Locke – SmbtrainingUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
When joining the Bearish Butterfly Strategy course from John Locke of SMB Trading, you’ll discover how to adjust your trade without utilizing technical analysis or projecting by modifying price points and employing simple Greeks management tactics.Add to wishlist
Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets – Hedged Credit Spreads – Sheridan MentoringHedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets – Hedged Credit Spreads – Sheridan MentoringUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets unravels the Hedged Credit Spreads strategy and how to use it for optimal returns even when high volatility strikes.Add to wishlist