All About Options: The Easy Way to Get Started by Thomas A. McCafferty shares the bare essentials you need to win consistent profits from options trades. Real case studies and examples are what draw insights into the proven frameworks.
Discover the Potential of Options for Managing Risk, Profiting from Bull or Bear Markets, and Leveraging Your Investments
Thousands of individual traders and investors used the first two editions of Tom McCafferty’s All About Options to master every aspect of the options market and develop strategies for making winning investments.
Now revised and updated, the Third Edition of this best-selling guide provides a clear, no-nonsense explanation of the risks and rewards of using options, ranging from options basics to hedging and speculating to options pricing.
This new edition of All About Options covers the dramatic changes in technology, world finance, and market conditions that have taken place in recent years.
- Chapter 1: Understanding the Basics, Particularly the Value and Risks Associated with Stock Options and Options-on-Futures Trading
- Chapter 2: Learning the Basic Option Trading Strategies (and Uses) to Solidify Objectives
- Chapter 3: A Few More Uses for Options
- Chapter 4: Forecasting Stock and Futures Price Trends
- Chapter 5: Option Price Models and Volatility – The Most Important Consideration for Serious Option Traders
- Chapter 6: Developing Trading and Money Management Plans
- Chapter 7: What You Need to Do to Implement Your Trading Plans
- Chapter 8: What a Difference the Computer Chip Has Made
- Chapter 9: Selecting the Broker That’s Right for You
- Chapter 10: Knowing a Little about Federal Regulations Can Sometimes Smooth Rough Waters
- Chapter 11: The Single Biggest Mistake New Traders Make – Plus a Few Other Common Ones (And, of course, How to Avoid Them)
- Chapter 12: Getting Started, or the Secrets of Successful Options Trading
What Will You Learn?
- All-around aspects of options trading for a solid foundation.
- Practical strategies and techniques for consistent profits and lower risks.
- Optimal risk/reward ratios through optimal timing skills for timely actions.
- Detailed guidelines and illustrated case studies for practical understanding.
Who Is This Book For?
The book is great for every options trader at all levels.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Options University: Options University Live Seminars – Ron IanieriOptions University: Options University Live Seminars – Ron IanieriUpdate 26 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Options University: Options University Live Seminars by Ron Ianieri walks you through viable strategies and techniques applied to options trading. Illustrated case studies come along with coherent instructions for practical insights into the application of frameworks to real-world case studies.Add to wishlist
Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets – Hedged Long Diagonals – Sheridan MentoringHedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets – Hedged Long Diagonals – Sheridan MentoringUpdate 05 Nov 2022Intermediate
Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets clears out the fusion of the Hedged Long Diagonals strategy and its application for high profits during volatility.3h13m1.1GBAdd to wishlist
Fantastic 4 Trading Strategies – Dan SheridanFantastic 4 Trading Strategies – Dan SheridanUpdate 08 Nov 2022Beginner
Dan shows you how to trade Iron Condors, Butterflies, Calendar Spreads, and Double Diagonals in this Fantastic 4 Trading Strategies series. Hence, your trading journey would be easier when mixing the top 4 trading strategies.3h16m7GBAdd to wishlist
Power Combo – Random Walk TradingPower Combo – Random Walk TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Power Combo by Random Walk Trade gathers the best essence from three different courses and compiles them into an ultimate course for options traders.Add to wishlist
Time Spreads – J.L.LordTime Spreads – J.L.LordUpdate 02 Dec 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Time Spreads by J.L.Lord walks you through the basics of options trading and best practices of techniques to grasp price movements for strategy development. If you are new to options trading, this course is ideal for you to build a solid foundation.Add to wishlist
Broken Wing Butterflies in a High Vol with Directional Fly – Sheridan Options MentoringBroken Wing Butterflies in a High Vol with Directional Fly – Sheridan Options MentoringUpdate 03 Nov 2022Advanced
Broken Wing Butterflies in a High Vol with Directional Fly – Sheridan Options Mentoring reveals the type of lesson that has never been taught in a high volatility climate. That is one of Sheridan’s long-standing techniques, the Broken Wing Butterfly.7h29m3.55GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.