When joining the Bearish Butterfly Strategy course from John Locke of SMB Trading, you’ll discover how to adjust your trade without utilizing technical analysis or projecting by modifying price points and employing simple Greeks management tactics.
Traditional options income techniques do not often combine high likelihood and high return potential. However, the Bearish Butterfly Strategy course from John Locke does just that.
You’ll learn how to change your trade using price point modifications and easy Greeks management strategies without using any technical analysis or projecting. John gives several examples in a variety of market scenarios, ensuring that you are completely prepared to confront anything the market throws at you.
The Bearish Butterfly Strategy course includes everything you need to know about trading, including:
- “Trade Guidelines”
- “An Average Month”
- “Dealing with Market Rallies”
- “Dealing with Large Sell-offs”
- “Increment Adjustability”
- “Bearish Butterfly in an Extremely Bullish Market”
What will you learn?
During the Bearish Butterfly Strategy course, you will be shown precisely how to do trading, including:
- The trade guidelines that offer a high win rate in most market conditions and potential high returns in certain market conditions.
- The strategy that provides big profits in bearish trending and volatile markets.
- The systematic and objective way to appropriately size your trade and adjust your profit targets based on time and market conditions.
- Learn the simple once-per-day management methods to adjust your Bearish Butterfly to changing market conditions.
Who is this course for?
The Bearish Butterfly Strategy course is tailored for:
- Those who lack the skills to gain more potential high returns in trading.
- Those who need strategies which can support traders to gain profits in volatile markets.
- Those who need to learn the easy-to-apply management methods in their trading journey.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The M3 Trading System Four Part Video Series – John LockeThe M3 Trading System Four Part Video Series – John LockeUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course helps you avoid being left behind with a losing streak when market conditions change. With this course, you will be able to improve your game by managing your risk in complex options.Add to wishlist
Weekly Options with WeeklyMAX – UdemyWeekly Options with WeeklyMAX – UdemyUpdate 23 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Weekly Options with WeeklyMAX by Udemy offers an ample chance to learn all-around aspects of options trading, from techniques, strategies to tools. Detailed guides come along with illustrated case studies and charts, hence you can easily apply strategies to real-world trades.Add to wishlist
The Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies – Charles CottleThe Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies – Charles CottleUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies by Charles Cottle describes the link between all options accessible to an investor or trader while initiating, adjusting, or liquidating a position.Add to wishlist
Dynamic Hedging – Nassim TalebDynamic Hedging – Nassim TalebUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Dynamic Hedging by Nassim Taleb covers a lot of topics, including options trading itself but also risk management as well as exotic markets.Add to wishlist
Iron Condor Class (2013) – SheridanmentoringIron Condor Class (2013) – SheridanmentoringUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
The Iron Condor Class (2013) by Sheridan Mentoring presents the ultimate education so that you can start off your options trading journey and earn high profits.Add to wishlist
Iron Condors & Butterflies Course – Option ElementsIron Condors & Butterflies Course – Option ElementsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Iron Condors & Butterflies Course by Option Elements provides unique approaches to options trading. The step-by-step guideline and real case studies help you earn higher options profits!Add to wishlist