Unusual Options Activity Master Course – Andrew Keene
This course trains you how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders.
Overall of Unusual Options Activity Master Course is designed to train anyone interested in becoming faster, more consistent, and more profitable in options trading.
- Unusual Options Activity Master Course
- Risk Disclaimer
- The Master Course
- Why Trade Unusual Options Activity?
- Four Types of Option Orders
- Is that Trade Bullish or Bearish?
- Understanding Terminology
- Different Term
- Ex-Div Traders are not UOA
- What is a Buy-Write?
- I LOVE the Word: “Sweep
- Opening Positions are Great Trades
- Cancelled Trades can be Tricky
- Past performance is not indicative of future results
- What makes a Spread a Spread?
- Deep ITM Calls or Pust is not UOA
- I want BIG Speculative Bets
- Using Past Experiences
- Some Things to Think About
- How to Read Unusual Options Activity Example
- That same night a higher bid came in for the company
- Recent Examples Of UOA Here are the exits I was able to take
- The Unusual Options Activity Trading Plan
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- A New Part of the Trading Plan
- O: Open Interest Across All Expirations
- V: Average Stock Volume
- The Quantity of the Trade isn’t Always Important
- When Should a Trader Day/Swing Trade?
- When to Day Trade Equity Options
- Rule #1 Day Trading Options
- Rule #2 Day Trading Options
- When to Swing Trade vs. Day Trade
- Swing Trading Options Rules
- Many Options with Options
- When Use this Plan? When Does a Trader Use This Plan?
- Our Live Trading Room and Platinum Package
What will you learn?
- Why call buying is not always bullish and put buying not always bearish
- How to read options volume versus open interest, and why average stock volume is important
- What to look for to differentiate between speculative option orders and those placed to hedge against a stock position (these options expire on Friday, listed the Thursday before)
- When a position is ‘opening’ or ‘closing’
- Keene’s OCRRBTT trading plan for looking at open interest, chart, risk, reward, break-even, time, and target for potential trade setups
Who is this course for?
Anyone can join the Unusual Options Activity Master Course, from those who have no background or experience in options trading, swing trading, and day trading.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
MBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderMBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course presents the best practices of swing trading by Charlie, the co-founder of EzeeTrader. As a result, you can increase your trading profits without undertaking high risks.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading for a Living – Dave LandrySwing Trading for a Living – Dave LandryUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading for a Living by Dave Landry teaches the underlying principles behind his successful swing trading career. Also, you can learn proven strategies to maximize your trading profits and maintain consistency.Add to wishlist
Building A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonBuilding A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton empowers you to set up a professional swing trading and day trading plan.Add to wishlist
Michele – Trade on the FlyMichele – Trade on the FlyUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – Swing Trading College IX 2010Larry Connors – Swing Trading College IX 2010Update Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading College IX 2010 – Larry Connors reveals 4 keys to understanding the basis of successful swing trading. With the knowledge gained from the course, you will be able to become a profitable trader by swing trading stocks.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist