This course trains you how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders.
Overall of Unusual Options Activity Master Course is designed to train anyone interested in becoming faster, more consistent, and more profitable in options trading.
- Unusual Options Activity Master Course
- Risk Disclaimer
- The Master Course
- Why Trade Unusual Options Activity?
- Four Types of Option Orders
- Is that Trade Bullish or Bearish?
- Understanding Terminology
- Different Term
- Ex-Div Traders are not UOA
- What is a Buy-Write?
- I LOVE the Word: “Sweep
- Opening Positions are Great Trades
- Cancelled Trades can be Tricky
- Past performance is not indicative of future results
- What makes a Spread a Spread?
- Deep ITM Calls or Pust is not UOA
- I want BIG Speculative Bets
- Using Past Experiences
- Some Things to Think About
- How to Read Unusual Options Activity Example
- That same night a higher bid came in for the company
- Recent Examples Of UOA Here are the exits I was able to take
- The Unusual Options Activity Trading Plan
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- A New Part of the Trading Plan
- O: Open Interest Across All Expirations
- V: Average Stock Volume
- The Quantity of the Trade isn’t Always Important
- When Should a Trader Day/Swing Trade?
- When to Day Trade Equity Options
- Rule #1 Day Trading Options
- Rule #2 Day Trading Options
- When to Swing Trade vs. Day Trade
- Swing Trading Options Rules
- Many Options with Options
- When Use this Plan? When Does a Trader Use This Plan?
- Our Live Trading Room and Platinum Package
What will you learn?
- Why call buying is not always bullish and put buying not always bearish
- How to read options volume versus open interest, and why average stock volume is important
- What to look for to differentiate between speculative option orders and those placed to hedge against a stock position (these options expire on Friday, listed the Thursday before)
- When a position is ‘opening’ or ‘closing’
- Keene’s OCRRBTT trading plan for looking at open interest, chart, risk, reward, break-even, time, and target for potential trade setups
Who is this course for?
Anyone can join the Unusual Options Activity Master Course, from those who have no background or experience in options trading, swing trading, and day trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Elephant Swing Trading – Simpler OptionsElephant Swing Trading – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Elephant Swing Trading by Simpler Options walks you through techniques and strategies for profitable swing trading with minimal risks through real-world case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
Point-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections – Wyckoff AnalyticsPoint-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections – Wyckoff AnalyticsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Point-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections by Wyckoff Analytics increases your chance of winning in the market through normal corrections.Add to wishlist
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderTrading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander Elder teaches you technical & mental skills to trade more profitably. It was recorded from a day-long session Alexander Elder delivered in Tokyo in 2020.Add to wishlist
Bollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart UniversityBollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart UniversityUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Bollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart University introduces the indicator that considers both price movement and volatility. This creates a powerful tool that adapts quickly to changing market conditions.Add to wishlist
Peak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkPeak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Peak Trading Performance by The Trading Framework promises the ability to turn you into one that can read the market movements and profit from them.Add to wishlist
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading MarketsSummer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading MarketsUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading Markets provides you with the resources you need to help you stay on the right side of the market. You’ll learn in 10 hours what many traders spend over 10 years trying to “figure out” on their own.Add to wishlist