This course trains you how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders.
Overall of Unusual Options Activity Master Course is designed to train anyone interested in becoming faster, more consistent, and more profitable in options trading.
- Unusual Options Activity Master Course
- Risk Disclaimer
- The Master Course
- Why Trade Unusual Options Activity?
- Four Types of Option Orders
- Is that Trade Bullish or Bearish?
- Understanding Terminology
- Different Term
- Ex-Div Traders are not UOA
- What is a Buy-Write?
- I LOVE the Word: “Sweep
- Opening Positions are Great Trades
- Cancelled Trades can be Tricky
- Past performance is not indicative of future results
- What makes a Spread a Spread?
- Deep ITM Calls or Pust is not UOA
- I want BIG Speculative Bets
- Using Past Experiences
- Some Things to Think About
- How to Read Unusual Options Activity Example
- That same night a higher bid came in for the company
- Recent Examples Of UOA Here are the exits I was able to take
- The Unusual Options Activity Trading Plan
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- A New Part of the Trading Plan
- O: Open Interest Across All Expirations
- V: Average Stock Volume
- The Quantity of the Trade isn’t Always Important
- When Should a Trader Day/Swing Trade?
- When to Day Trade Equity Options
- Rule #1 Day Trading Options
- Rule #2 Day Trading Options
- When to Swing Trade vs. Day Trade
- Swing Trading Options Rules
- Many Options with Options
- When Use this Plan? When Does a Trader Use This Plan?
- Our Live Trading Room and Platinum Package
What will you learn?
- Why call buying is not always bullish and put buying not always bearish
- How to read options volume versus open interest, and why average stock volume is important
- What to look for to differentiate between speculative option orders and those placed to hedge against a stock position (these options expire on Friday, listed the Thursday before)
- When a position is ‘opening’ or ‘closing’
- Keene’s OCRRBTT trading plan for looking at open interest, chart, risk, reward, break-even, time, and target for potential trade setups
Who is this course for?
Anyone can join the Unusual Options Activity Master Course, from those who have no background or experience in options trading, swing trading, and day trading.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
New Generation Market Profile (May 2014) – Profile TradersNew Generation Market Profile (May 2014) – Profile TradersUpdate 16 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
New Generation Market Profile (May 2014) by Profile Traders walks you through practical techniques and strategies to trade swings profitably. Powerful swing trading frameworks are covered through coherent instructions and illustrated case studies.Add to wishlist
Unusual Options Activity Master Course – Andrew KeeneUnusual Options Activity Master Course – Andrew KeeneUpdate 07 Nov 2022Beginner
This course trains you how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders.18h21m4.7GBAdd to wishlist
Technician’s Guide to Day and Swing Trading – Martin J. PringTechnician’s Guide to Day and Swing Trading – Martin J. PringUpdate 16 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Technician’s Guide to Day and Swing Trading by Martin J. Pring sheds light on technical analysis methods to develop practical strategies for consistent profits. There are many aspects of analysis techniques to learn best practices and common mistakes.Add to wishlist
Elephant Swing Trading – Simpler OptionsElephant Swing Trading – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Elephant Swing Trading by Simpler Options walks you through techniques and strategies for profitable swing trading with minimal risks through real-world case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
John Carter – Swing Trading Course DVDJohn Carter – Swing Trading Course DVDUpdate 07 Nov 2022Beginner
Swing Trading Course DVD by John Carter covers everything you need to know throughout all ups and downs of your swing trades.5h50m1.1GBAdd to wishlist
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderTrading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander Elder teaches you technical & mental skills to trade more profitably. It was recorded from a day-long session Alexander Elder delivered in Tokyo in 2020.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.