This course trains you how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders.
Overall of Unusual Options Activity Master Course is designed to train anyone interested in becoming faster, more consistent, and more profitable in options trading.
- Unusual Options Activity Master Course
- Risk Disclaimer
- The Master Course
- Why Trade Unusual Options Activity?
- Four Types of Option Orders
- Is that Trade Bullish or Bearish?
- Understanding Terminology
- Different Term
- Ex-Div Traders are not UOA
- What is a Buy-Write?
- I LOVE the Word: “Sweep
- Opening Positions are Great Trades
- Cancelled Trades can be Tricky
- Past performance is not indicative of future results
- What makes a Spread a Spread?
- Deep ITM Calls or Pust is not UOA
- I want BIG Speculative Bets
- Using Past Experiences
- Some Things to Think About
- How to Read Unusual Options Activity Example
- That same night a higher bid came in for the company
- Recent Examples Of UOA Here are the exits I was able to take
- The Unusual Options Activity Trading Plan
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- A New Part of the Trading Plan
- O: Open Interest Across All Expirations
- V: Average Stock Volume
- The Quantity of the Trade isn’t Always Important
- When Should a Trader Day/Swing Trade?
- When to Day Trade Equity Options
- Rule #1 Day Trading Options
- Rule #2 Day Trading Options
- When to Swing Trade vs. Day Trade
- Swing Trading Options Rules
- Many Options with Options
- When Use this Plan? When Does a Trader Use This Plan?
- Our Live Trading Room and Platinum Package
What will you learn?
- Why call buying is not always bullish and put buying not always bearish
- How to read options volume versus open interest, and why average stock volume is important
- What to look for to differentiate between speculative option orders and those placed to hedge against a stock position (these options expire on Friday, listed the Thursday before)
- When a position is ‘opening’ or ‘closing’
- Keene’s OCRRBTT trading plan for looking at open interest, chart, risk, reward, break-even, time, and target for potential trade setups
Who is this course for?
Anyone can join the Unusual Options Activity Master Course, from those who have no background or experience in options trading, swing trading, and day trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Ultimate Scalping Masterclass 4.0 – RockzFXUltimate Scalping Masterclass 4.0 – RockzFXUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Ultimate Scalping Masterclass 4.0 by RockzFX sheds light on practical strategies of swing trading and intraday trading through simple words and real case studies.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader DanteSwing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader DanteUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader Dante takes a comprehensive look at Dante’s swing trading strategy. It explains Swing Trading Forex and Financial Futures and How Constructing a Complete Trading Plan.Add to wishlist
Momentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading SystemMomentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading SystemUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Momentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading System shows how to take the skills learned in the first course and use momentum as a leading indicator to uncover those changes in trends.Add to wishlist
Peak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkPeak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Peak Trading Performance by The Trading Framework promises the ability to turn you into one that can read the market movements and profit from them.Add to wishlist
Orderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access – OrderflowsOrderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access – OrderflowsUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Orderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access includes 56 workshops on a variety of topics to help you take your order flow analysis skills to the next level.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading and Short-Term Price Patterns, Trading Techniques 2008, 5 Trading Patterns – Linda RaschkeSwing Trading and Short-Term Price Patterns, Trading Techniques 2008, 5 Trading Patterns – Linda RaschkeUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading and Short-Term Price Patterns, Trading Techniques 2008, 5 Trading Patterns by Linda Raschke walks you through swing trading strategies and techniques for maximal profits and minimal risks.Add to wishlist