This course trains you how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders.
Overall of Unusual Options Activity Master Course is designed to train anyone interested in becoming faster, more consistent, and more profitable in options trading.
- Unusual Options Activity Master Course
- Risk Disclaimer
- The Master Course
- Why Trade Unusual Options Activity?
- Four Types of Option Orders
- Is that Trade Bullish or Bearish?
- Understanding Terminology
- Different Term
- Ex-Div Traders are not UOA
- What is a Buy-Write?
- I LOVE the Word: “Sweep
- Opening Positions are Great Trades
- Cancelled Trades can be Tricky
- Past performance is not indicative of future results
- What makes a Spread a Spread?
- Deep ITM Calls or Pust is not UOA
- I want BIG Speculative Bets
- Using Past Experiences
- Some Things to Think About
- How to Read Unusual Options Activity Example
- That same night a higher bid came in for the company
- Recent Examples Of UOA Here are the exits I was able to take
- The Unusual Options Activity Trading Plan
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- O: Options Volume Vs. Open Interest
- A New Part of the Trading Plan
- O: Open Interest Across All Expirations
- V: Average Stock Volume
- The Quantity of the Trade isn’t Always Important
- When Should a Trader Day/Swing Trade?
- When to Day Trade Equity Options
- Rule #1 Day Trading Options
- Rule #2 Day Trading Options
- When to Swing Trade vs. Day Trade
- Swing Trading Options Rules
- Many Options with Options
- When Use this Plan? When Does a Trader Use This Plan?
- Our Live Trading Room and Platinum Package
What will you learn?
- Why call buying is not always bullish and put buying not always bearish
- How to read options volume versus open interest, and why average stock volume is important
- What to look for to differentiate between speculative option orders and those placed to hedge against a stock position (these options expire on Friday, listed the Thursday before)
- When a position is ‘opening’ or ‘closing’
- Keene’s OCRRBTT trading plan for looking at open interest, chart, risk, reward, break-even, time, and target for potential trade setups
Who is this course for?
Anyone can join the Unusual Options Activity Master Course, from those who have no background or experience in options trading, swing trading, and day trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Transparent FX Course -Transparent FX TradingTransparent FX Course -Transparent FX TradingUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Transparent FX Course -Transparent FX Trading is a comprehensive mentoring program that teaches you the specific rules to maximize your earnings.Add to wishlist
7 CD Pristine Method Home Study Trading Course – Pristine7 CD Pristine Method Home Study Trading Course – PristineUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
7 CD Pristine Method Home Study Trading Course by Pristine covers from the fundamental basics to the most complex topics in options and swing trading.Add to wishlist
Ultimate Guide To Swing Trading ETF – Simpler TradingUltimate Guide To Swing Trading ETF – Simpler TradingUpdate 02 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Ultimate Guide To Swing Trading ETF by Simple Trading walks you through the fundamental concepts of swing trading ETFs and adaptable strategies for consistent profits.Thus, you can achieve a steady flow of income from trading no matter how tumultuous the market can be.Add to wishlist
The M3 Trading System – John LockeThe M3 Trading System – John LockeUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course teaches you how to figure out and manage risk in your current positions. It also equips you with the necessary tools to sharpen your options trading skills and to help you win even when you are wrong.Add to wishlist
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist
Master CTS Swing Trading – Nick Van Nice & John SheelyMaster CTS Swing Trading – Nick Van Nice & John SheelyUpdate 05 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Master CTS Swing Trading by Nick Van Nice and John Sheely lays the foundation of swing trading and paves the way straight to becoming a master.Add to wishlist