Swing Trading College 2013: 10-Weekly Sessions focuses on swing trading techniques and strategies to achieve profits from carefully-planned swing trades without a lack of flexibility to the market status.
Swing Trading College 2013: 10-Weekly Sessions shares practical insights into swing trading strategies in the instrument of ETFs. Detailed instructions come along with real case studies and examples. Thus, you can find it easier to understand the systems and strategies the course presents.
- Session 1:
- How to trade systematically, like many of the top performing hedge fund money managers do.
- The four benefits of model-driven trading.
- The single best order placement rule that will have the largest impact in your swing trading.
- The 5 most common mistakes that the majority of traders make when buying pullbacks and how you can avoid them.
- Session 2:
- How to find the best stocks and ETFs to trade long each day.
- A powerful strategy to trade high quality S&P 500 stocks in a systematic manner (see the S&P Selective test results below.)
- Session 3:
- Why you should have strategies to short stocks.
- A 6-rule strategy that identifies specific overbought stocks to short.
- A specific & systematic short-selling method that has shown model-driven positive gains for18 consecutive years.
- Sessions 4, 5 & 6:
- Why ETFs are the market of choice for professional traders.
- How to apply the Deep Pullback ETFs strategy (see below.)
- How to take advantage of declining markets with Inverse ETFs.
- Trading ETF Options.
- How to “scale into your positions” like the top professionals do.
- Building a balanced ETF portfolio.
- Session 7:
- Why Volatility products are gaining in popularity and why you should trade them.
- Two high performing Volatility strategies: VXX Daily and VXX Trend Following strategies.
- Session 8:
- How to use Options to bring in additional income on a monthly basis.
- How to use a quantified approach with Options trading (no complicated formulas or “greeks”).
- Session 9 & 10:
- How to build your “personal trading business” (because managing your money should be treated like a business.)
- Writing an integrated business plan for your swing trading business.
- How to set specific target-driven goals.
- 20 ways to improve your trading performance.
- How to protect your portfolio with proper risk management tools.
- How to get all your set-ups for the upcoming trading day in less than 5 minutes a day.
- The importance of “trading psychology”.
- And so much more!
What Will You Learn?
- The practical, how-to education on the essential skill of high-probability, quantified Swing Trading.
- S&P Selective Strategy: The S&P Selective Strategy is a systematic method to buy and sell stocks on S&P 500 stocks on deep pullbacks and hold them from 1-3 months. Since 2006, the historical test results on this strategy show:
- A Winning trade rate of 72%
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 19.30%
- Average Trades per Year: 46
- Since 1995 this methodology has been profitable every year outside of 2008 where it was down only single digits (profitable 17 of the past 18 years).
- ETF Over-Reaction Strategy: ETFs are the market of choice for professional traders. They provide ample opportunities in rising and declining markets. Since 2006, the historical test results on ETF Over-Reaction Strategy show:
- A Winning trade rate of 67%
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 23.13%
- Average Trades per Year: 31
- The Deep Pullbacks ETFs Strategy
- The most powerful, High Probability ETF trading strategy we have ever created. The historical test results on Deep Pullbacks ETFs Strategy, from 2001 through 2012 show
- 78% Winning Months
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 40.09%
- Average Trades per Year: 46
- You will be the first Swing Trading College Class to learn this new strategy.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is for those who swing trade ETFs at every level.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Elephant Swing Trading – Simpler OptionsElephant Swing Trading – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Elephant Swing Trading by Simpler Options walks you through techniques and strategies for profitable swing trading with minimal risks through real-world case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesPoint and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames by Wyckoff Analytics shows the practical insights into the Cause and Effect law on trading.Add to wishlist
Peak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkPeak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Peak Trading Performance by The Trading Framework promises the ability to turn you into one that can read the market movements and profit from them.Add to wishlist
Momentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading SystemMomentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading SystemUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Momentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading System shows how to take the skills learned in the first course and use momentum as a leading indicator to uncover those changes in trends.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading with Confidence – Barry BurnsSwing Trading with Confidence – Barry BurnsUpdate 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course gives you the advanced tactics of his methodology for the quick optimization of your profit.Add to wishlist
Active Trader Program – David BowdenActive Trader Program – David BowdenUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Active Trader Program was created to provide you with the skills you need to begin your journey to trading success by following a structured strategy with clearly defined boundaries.Add to wishlist