Trading Plans – Tradesmart University shares the methods to build up the practical trading action plans, also essential materials to empower the plans.
Trading Plans – Tradesmart University provides you with the ultimate techniques for observing the trading market and creating the high-effective action plans. Students who complete this program will feel a sense of relief as they experience the benefit of consistency and predictability. No longer will you lay awake worrying about trades, because your plan is in place and ready to deal with any circumstance that comes your way.
This course is designed for Financial Trading.
Class 1: Outcome, Purpose, and Objective:
- Part 1 – Class Introduction
- Part 2 – Trading A Random Market
- Part 3 – The Importance of a Trading Plan
- Part 4 – 4 Primary Trading Fears
- Part 5 – The Solution
- Part 6 – Example of a Trading
- Plan Part 7 – Homework
Class 2: Trade Setups and Entry Requirements:
- Part 1 – Choosing Your Strategy
- Part 2 – Alphonso’s Strategy Plan
- Part 3 – Defining Your Trade Setup
- Part 4 – Alphonso’s Trade Setups
- Part 5 – Identifying Your Edge (In the Chart)
- Part 6 – Homework
Class 3: Risk, Account, and Trade Management:
- Part 1 – Importance of Risk & Trade Management
- Part 2 – Implementing a Risk Unit (R)
- Part 3 – Trade Management
- Part 4 – Homework
Class 4: Record Keeping, Scanning, and Charts:
- Part 1 – Thinking Like a Profitable Trader
- Part 2 – Scanning
- Part 3 – Record Keeping
- Part 4 – Homework
What will you learn?
- Learning deeply about the principle elements required in a profitable trading plan.
- Discovering the essential materials that you should input in the action which can be listed as the detailed elements including risk management, outcomes, metrics and measurements, money management and more.
- Being able to feel the sense of relief as they experience the benefit of consistency and predictability.
- Reducing the concern about the trades due to the new abilities facing with any trading circumstances.
- The techniques to maximize your success by chunking your plan into specific, actionable steps that can be repeated consistently and accurately.
- Receiving the regular review of your analysis performance and trade execution.
Who is this course for?
This course is supposed to guide every trader who is struggling with the trading market, being ambiguous with managing and developing the trades.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Turtle Trading Concepts – Russell SandsTurtle Trading Concepts – Russell SandsUpdate 17 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Turtle Trading Concepts by Russell Sands walks you through many aspects of Russell Sands’ proven methods and strategies with detailed instructions and illustrated case studies. Thus, you can understand how it works and how we should apply it to real-world trades to earn high profits amid a volatile market.Add to wishlist
How to Trade Choppy, Sideways Markets – Elliott Wave InternationalHow to Trade Choppy, Sideways Markets – Elliott Wave InternationalUpdate 06 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How to Trade Choppy, Sideways Markets by Elliott Wave International walks you through powerful frameworks and effective techniques for consistent profits. There are many aspects of trading combinations covered in the course. You can learn the best practices through coherent instructions and illustrated charts and case studies.Add to wishlist
Asset Prices, Booms, and Recessions – Willi SemmlerAsset Prices, Booms, and Recessions – Willi SemmlerUpdate 30 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Asset Prices, Booms, and Recessions by Willi Semmler shed light on effective frameworks used by economists, practitioners, and policymakers to forecast the markets. Then, they can come up with effective strategies to adjust the situation for the best sake.Add to wishlist
T3 Live – Quant EdgeT3 Live – Quant EdgeUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
T3 Live by Quant Edge teaches the bare essentials of trading to obtain high profits without making any avoidable mistakes through the upgraded skills of chart reading and analysis.Add to wishlist
Jack Schwager – Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems (Lessons, PPT, ELA)Jack Schwager – Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems (Lessons, PPT, ELA)Update 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course offers you with tried-and-true tactics, insider knowledge, and the assurance you need to create a thorough trading plan.Add to wishlist
Millionaire Fxlifestyle Forex Course – FxlifestyleMillionaire Fxlifestyle Forex Course – FxlifestyleUpdate 13 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading like a cheetah and understanding the influence of planets on sectors and stocks. Discover what produces the chaos clamshell and other chaotic phenomena. Using astro-cycles for intraday time reversal and using a neural network to predict stock market movements.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.