Bill McCready’s Futures Trading Secrets Home Study Course 2004 is a course designed to help new traders better understand futures contracts and trading strategies.
Bill McCready’s Futures Trading Secrets Home Study Course 2004 is a course aimed for new traders to improve their understanding of futures contracts and trading tactics. This course brings together industry specialists so you can hear their trading viewpoints, learn about their tactics, and see how they tackle different trading conditions.
This is hands-on and interactive training. We created it to help you learn rapidly by having you complete numerous exercises, practice in a genuine trading simulator, and test your understanding of futures.
- NFA Risk disclosure
- Futures Trading Secrets Course2008
- The Truth About Day Trading
- Quick Start Guide
- Basic Technical Analysis Videos
- Triple Stochastic System
- Pesavento and Fibonacci Analysis
- Detailed use of the dual Ergodic
- Dual Ergodic System
- Using the Ergodic Combo 1
- Using the Ergodic Combo 2
- Trading the Dual Ergodic Combo 1
- Trading the Dual Ergodic Combo 2
- Trading the Dual Ergodic Combo 3
- Four? Unique Trading Patterns
- Trading Triangles and Consolidations
- Futures Trading System ReviewNFA Disclosure ? Read Me First
- Ensign Customization videos
- Ensign Training Videos
- Auto Install Ensign Templates
- Tradestation Indicators
- Tradestation Indicators Comparison
- Daily Trading Routine ***
- Money Management Systems
- Choosing High Probability Trades
- Three Months of Trades
- The Technique of Effortless Trading
- Money Management Matrix
- Trading Analysis Spreadsheet
- Traders Tax Log
- Commodities Calculator
- MS Excel Viewer
- Attitudes of Winners and Losers
- On Randomness and Streaks
- Trader Tax Concepts and Resources
- Currency Crash Scenarios for Traders
What Will You Learn?
- How to trade index futures contracts (e-Mini S&P, e-Mini Russell and e-Mini NASDAQ) with low risk strategies. This futures trading system also works on the DOW, DAX, Euro, Hang Seng, Nikkei and Bonds.
- How to spot and trade high profit chart patterns.
- How to find high probability Counter Trend trade setups using only two technical indicators.
- Key time reversals during the day for the S&P’s, and how to trade at these times.
- Patterns in the first hour that will specifically show you whether or not the market will trend for the entire day or not!
- How to set Support and Resistance targets for the day.
- Charts illustrating each type of high probability trade entries and exits.
- How to interpret Price Action and predict the next bar.
- How to calculate tomorrow’s Highs and Lows in any market.
- How to trade opening gaps and the “End of Day” setups.
- A simple technique for the first hour of trading to make 2 to 4 points in the first hour on the e-Mini S&P market.
- How to correctly use Fibonacci Retracements and confluence from other time frames for reentering trending markets.
- The best way to trade a consolidation and a trading range market.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who is new to trading or has some trading experience.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The ETF Master Trader – Teeka TiwariThe ETF Master Trader – Teeka TiwariUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The ETF Master Trader by Teeka Tiwari shares viable strategies and practical techniques to earn high profits from ETF trades and undertake low risks. You can learn adaptable frameworks through real-world case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
Cycle Hunter Books 1-3 – Brian James SklenkaCycle Hunter Books 1-3 – Brian James SklenkaUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Learners may make speculating a viable vocation by reading the Cycle Hunter Books 1-3 by Brian James Sklenka.Add to wishlist
The Asian Financial Crisis & the Ordeal of Hong Kong – Y.C.JaoThe Asian Financial Crisis & the Ordeal of Hong Kong – Y.C.JaoUpdate 28 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Asian Financial Crisis & the Ordeal of Hong Kong by Y.C.Jao deep dives into the mismanagement of finance and money in Hong Kong, leading to many affairs with profound impacts. This book is a careful research serving as a handy reference for those who want to have knowledge about the market.Add to wishlist
The United States and Asia – Zalmay M. KhalilzadThe United States and Asia – Zalmay M. KhalilzadUpdate 23 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The United States and Asia by Zalmay M. Khalilzad walks you through sharp observations about Asian countries’ issues and the spaces to grow amid chaotic situations. The interpretation of the United States’ robust economic growth for valuable insights and powerful strategies.Add to wishlist
Trading Psychology Mastery Course – Trading ComposureTrading Psychology Mastery Course – Trading ComposureUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Psychology Mastery Course – Trading Composure helps you improve the stability of mind, flexibility, concentration, and non-attachment for higher and more steady profitability.Add to wishlist
Line Upon Line – Ryan LitchfieldLine Upon Line – Ryan LitchfieldUpdate 17 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Line Upon Line by Ryan Litchfield provides a comprehensive walkthrough of many aspects of technical analysis. As a result, you can enhance the accuracy of market forecasting through insights into price patterns. Viable strategies can be an expected outcome if you master all the techniques this course shares.Add to wishlist