Climatic Behaviour – Feibeltrading
The Climatic Behaviour course offers a one-of-a-kind, systematic approach to trading mechanics in these critical areas, giving the trader competitive advantages in trading. In this way, the trader can profit in various market scenarios.
The Climatic Behaviour course is designed for traders who are already familiar with our approach and want to expand their particular skill set and trading playbook with an extraordinary strategy. The software was designed with clarity in mind, allowing the trader to detect and capitalize on climatic bars and/or behavior. A critical component that will allow the trader to profit in a variety of market scenarios when joining the Climatic Behaviour course.
- Anatomy of Climatic behavior
- The Anatomy
- 4 Major Characteristics
- Additional Info.
- Market Events
- Volume Profile & Swell
- Price Acceleration
- Bearish case studies
- Macro Structure
- Bar by Bar
- Bullish case studies
- Macro Structure
- Bar by Bar
- Bonus quizzes
- False Climaxes
- Climatic Labeling
- Climax or Shakeout?
- Final words
- Wrap up
What will you learn?
- Individual skill level and trading plan with an outstanding strategy
- abilities to identify and profit from climatic barriers and/or behavior
- Necessary components for enabling traders to profit in a variety of market scenarios.
- A distinct, methodical approach to trading mechanics in these critical areas
- Detail content including:
- Various configurations
- Various methods of entrance
- Completely specified, one-of-a-kind procedure
- Strictly specified stop procedures
- Deal with pros.
- Natural built-in filters that reduce danger
- Understand advanced context
- A primer on advanced bar analysis
- Ways to recognize and understand climactic turns.
- Plus a lot more
Who is this course for?
This Climatic Behaviour course is designed for:
- Those who have experience in Feibel Trading’s methodology
- Those who wish to improve their own skills.
- Those who need to better recognize and capitalize on weather patterns and/or behavior
- Those who want to profit in a variety of market circumstances
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Futures and Options: Differences & Trading Tips
How To Become an Options Trader From 2022 With 11 Tips
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Workshop: Bear Market Success – Base Camp Trading
Ichimoku Cloud Charting Secrets – Hubert Senters
$297.00Ichimoku Cloud Charting Secrets – Hubert SentersUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Ichimoku Cloud is a collection of technical indicators that show support and resistance levels, as well as momentum and trend direction. Charting Secrets by Hubert Senters provides you with the top methods and techniques you can adapt to take advantage of Ichimoku tools and indicators.Add to wishlist
Financial Freedom Mastery Course
$447.00Financial Freedom Mastery CourseUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Financial Freedom Mastery Course – Freedom Team Trading boasts a collection of advanced trading strategies, a lifesaver for any intermediate trader.Add to wishlist
The Better Butterfly Course
$497.00The Better Butterfly CourseUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Get to know more about butterfly spread and its application when it comes to options trading with The Better Butterfly Tradingology – Options Trading Course.Add to wishlist
The HV7 Option Trading System – Aeromir
$247.00The HV7 Option Trading System – AeromirUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
The HV7 Option Trading System provides thorough insights into how a professional trader makes her decision, so you can instantly apply them for your deals.Add to wishlist
Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 – Talent LMS$14.99Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 – Talent LMSUpdate Jul 22IntermediateAdd to cart
Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 shows you how to develop viable trading plans competent in any market.Add to wishlist