Master the art of scalping with Scalping Webinar by John Carter & Hubert Senters and earn your small, yet reliable and stable flows of trading income.
Scalping Webinar by John Carter & Hubert Senters let you see through the eyes of professional traders as they present the basics of scalping, tape reading, and how to maximize their profitability with live trading case studies.
In certain financial markets including day trading and forex trading, scalping is a not only powerful but also safe technique of trading to make stable small profits. Scalping Webinar by John Carter & Hubert Senters understands the importance and the needs of this method, and so they come up with this webinar where learners can become well-prepared with appropriate approaches and insightful information, ready to make their first trading profits.
- Part 1 – Live Trading Opening
- Part 2 – Live Action Tape Reading
- Part 3 – Econ Number Released Live Trading
- Part 4 – Live Scalp Trade
- Part 5 – Good Place to Cover
- Part 1 – Working Through Trades Plus Tape Reading Drill
- Part 2 – More Tape Reading Drills
- Part 3 – More Tape Drills
- Part 4 – Scalping Basics & Best Software
- Part 5 – Do The Math – Best Time Frame – Best Tick Frame
- Part 1 – Tape Reading Patterns
- Part 2 – Tape Reading Patterns cont.
- Part 3 – Hourly Rolling Pivots & TTM Rotation
- Part 4 – Hot Knife Through Butter
- Part 1 – Q&A Session
- Part 2 – Q&A cont.
- Part 3 – Q&A cont
- Part 4 – How Not to Force A Trade
What will you learn?
- The essential fundamentals of scalping
- How to make use of scalping for consistent flows of income
- Live case studies with the authors
- The drills and the process of reading tape
- Essential software for scalping
- Choosing the best time frame for day trading
- Patterns for tape reading
- What to/ not to look for when initiating a trade
Who is this course for?
Providing careful preparation to their learners, Scalping Webinar by John Carter & Hubert Senters can be an ideal course for fresh traders to get the first profits or their lives.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Basic Day Trading Techniques – Michael JenkinsBasic Day Trading Techniques – Michael JenkinsUpdate 04 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Basic Day Trading Techniques by Michael Jenkins is all about teaching day trading principles and is dedicated to beginners with a tough time making profits.Add to wishlist
Ezee Day Trading – EzeetraderEzee Day Trading – EzeetraderUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course goes into enough length to discuss our trading fundamentals, money management, risk management, and a variety of other topics. After finishing this course, the learner will be able to look at any financial market in a new light.Add to wishlist
Trading Mental Blind Spots – Trading Psychology EdgeTrading Mental Blind Spots – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Mental Blind Spots – Trading Psychology Edge can point out the reason for your trading failure or achievements. Moreover, you can pre-informed of the hidden pitfalls that are driven by thinking errors to save you from counting the costs.Add to wishlist
Al Brooks – Tradingroom October 2014Al Brooks – Tradingroom October 2014Update 10 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
The course is intended to provide you with all of the charting tools, trading tactics, and winning hacks you’ll ever need to begin day trading.Add to wishlist
Peak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkPeak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Peak Trading Performance by The Trading Framework promises the ability to turn you into one that can read the market movements and profit from them.Add to wishlist
Deep Practice with Dr. Gary – Trading Psychology EdgeDeep Practice with Dr. Gary – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Deep Practice with Dr. Gary – Trading Psychology Edge is designed to do one thing and one thing only: develop and hone your knowledge, skills, and abilities in chart reading and trade execution.Add to wishlist