Volume 1 of Frank Barillaro’s Trading with the Time Factor course will reveal the best concealed secrets for predicting future market peaks and bottoms years in advance.
In volume 1 of the Trading with the Time Factor course by Frank Barillaro, you will discover the best kept secrets to determine the likely prices of future market tops and bottoms, years in advance. This is all about teaching you “where” is the best price to buy or sell.
Beautifully presented in over one hundred pages of easy to follow descriptions and coloured charts, you will be privy to some of the most powerful price forecasting techniques in the markets. Real life and up to date examples covering the S&P 500 stock index are used to explain how these price techniques work across any market. Learn how to incorporate these price techniques into your trading, today!
Trading with the Time Factor Vol.1 course outline
- Trading With the Trend
- How the mathematical and geometric relationships work in the market
- An introduction to W.D. Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott Wave theory
- How to identify and trade with the trend
- Gann Swing Charts
- Identifying Sections of the Market
- Overbalancing of Time and Price
- The best trend measuring techniques used by the professionals
- How to use trend lines, trend channels and moving averages
- How to Forecast Price
- Price Retracements
- Determining major and minor price ranges
- How to know when a Fibonacci retracement will hold
- Using previous market prices to forecast future market prices
- Price projections: forecasting future tops and bottoms to the exact point
- Detailed example of how I forecast the S&P 500 top in September 2012 to the exact point
- How to Determine the Strength of a Market
- Using Pitch Lines to determine the strength of a market move
- The ‘Barillaro Box: my own trend tracking indicator
- The ‘Barillaro Angle’: my own price forecasting technique
- An Introduction to Time
- Time & Price angles
- How to know which Time & Price angle to use
- Gann Master Square calculators
- The Best Trade Entry and Exit Techniques
- The five rules for risk management
- Entry and exit points for trades with the trend
- Entry and exit points for trades against the trend
What will you learn?
- Understand how the market works using mathematical and geometric relationships.
- Understand how to identify and trade with the trend.
- Learn how professional trend measurement techniques are applied.
- Learn how to choose the right Time & Price angle.
Who is this course for?
Trading with the Time Factor vol.1 is designed to:
- Traders who prefer trading with facts and figures.
- Traders who get better in catching the market trends.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Brian James Sklenka Package (Discount 30%)Brian James Sklenka Package (Discount 30%)Update 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Learners may make speculating a viable vocation by reading the Cycle Hunter Books 1-3 by Brian James Sklenka.Add to wishlist
Daily Price Action Course – Justin BennettDaily Price Action Course – Justin BennettUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course shares a comprehensive guideline on chart reading. So, the improvement of strategy development and more valuable insights into price actions are obvious outcomes.Add to wishlist
Dividend Key Home Study Course by Hubb FinancialDividend Key Home Study Course by Hubb FinancialUpdate 07 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
If you want to start producing monthly passive income, this is the course for you. This is your opportunity if you are continuously hunting for bargains and want to acquire fantastic stocks at a discount. You can own shares at a deep discount by selling cash secured put options contracts.Add to wishlist
The Commercial Investor – CRE Matchmaker: Additional Files and BonusesThe Commercial Investor – CRE Matchmaker: Additional Files and BonusesUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Commercial Investor – CRE Matchmaker: Additional Files and Bonuses offers a comprehensive walkthrough of commercial investing strategies and techniques that worked in the real world.Add to wishlist
The Ultimate Systems Trader – Trading with RaynerThe Ultimate Systems Trader – Trading with RaynerUpdate 13 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Ultimate Systems Trader by Trading with Rayner deep dives into tried-and-true trading systems that could help you earn consistent profits amid market volatility. There are various aspects covered with details and illustrated case studies for you to grasp practical adaptation to real trades.Add to wishlist
The Pitbull Investor (2009 Ed.) – W.H.FordThe Pitbull Investor (2009 Ed.) – W.H.FordUpdate 23 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Pitbull Investor (2009 Ed.) by W.H.Ford instructs you on helpful tips and tricks for profitable trades while undertaking low risks amid volatile markets. The course uncovers many aspects in simple words and real-world case studies and examples.Add to wishlist