The meditation course Mytrader State Of Mind Developing a Patient Mind for Trading teaches you to accept what the markets have to give rather than trying to force them to do what you want.
When it comes to investing, deciding when to buy a stock might be more challenging than deciding when to sell a stock. Patience and discipline are crucial skills for all traders since they can manage their emotions and impulsive judgements. Because traders typically trade in a rush to act, to make something work, to make money right immediately, or simply for the thrill of the hunt, the Mytrader State Of Mind course Developing a Patient Mind for Trading will keep you from being drawn into trades.
The Mytrader State Of Mind meditation course Developing a Patient Mind for Trading teaches you to accept what the markets have to offer rather than attempting to push the markets to do what you want them to do, which is impossible. You will learn how to create a patient mind first, and then how to battle the increasing urge to go after bargains, with the guidance of this guided meditation. By the end of the course, you’ll understand how to keep and re-establish the patience needed to develop and execute your trading strategy.
The Developing a Patient Mind for Trading course will let you learn to be patient, and secondly how to resist the growing impulse to chase after offers, via these contents below:
- Part 1: Knowing when to purchase a stock might be more challenging than determining when to sell a stock.
- Part 2: Essential patience and discipline for all traders.
- Part 3: Skills to retrain traders’ thinking to trade in accordance with the requirements of the survival brain.
What will you learn?
In the Developing a Patient Mind for Trading course, online traders can learn:
- Ability to regulate traders’ emotions and impetuous decisions.
- Skills for retraining your mind to trade in accordance with the requirements of your survival brain.
- Acceptance of what the markets have to offer rather than forcing the markets to do what you want them to do.
- The ability to retain and re-establish the patience necessary to design and execute a trade strategy.
Who is this course for?
The Developing a Patient Mind for Trading course is tailored for:
- Those who need to better balance themselves between emotions and impetuous sides when trading.
- Those who need to improve their skills to retain and re-establish the patience necessary to design and execute a trade strategy.
- Those who want to better understand themselves in trading and making trading decisions.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Dan Gibby Seminar Series – 3 DVDDan Gibby Seminar Series – 3 DVDUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
With a computer and a high-speed internet connection, the knowledge given in the Dan Gibby Seminar Series – 3 DVD will help you in your search, allowing you to conduct business anywhere on the earth at any time.Add to wishlist
Dominating the Trading Markets – Jeff CooperDominating the Trading Markets – Jeff CooperUpdate 03 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Dominating the Trading Markets by Jeff Cooper provides invaluable tips from his daily trading process as it walks you through the analysis of his list of stocks the night.Add to wishlist
Point-And-Figure Part I + II + III – Wyckoff AnalyticsPoint-And-Figure Part I + II + III – Wyckoff AnalyticsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Point and Figure by Wyckoff Analytics reveals the secrets behind the techniques and methods of Richard Wyckoff for accurately forecasting market movements.Add to wishlist
Power Trader Live – TradeSmart UniversityPower Trader Live – TradeSmart UniversityUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Power Trader Live – TradeSmart University lets you sit down and watch an experienced trader do their analysis and trade setups for the week before it happens. As an participant you get to watch it as well as hear the thinking that goes on behind the analysis.Add to wishlist
Wyckoff Analysis Series. Module 1. Wyckoff Volume Analysis by Todd KruegerWyckoff Analysis Series. Module 1. Wyckoff Volume Analysis by Todd KruegerUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Wyckoff Analysis Series. Module 1. Wyckoff Volume Analysis reveals fantastic market tactics and maneuvers used by smart money traders to consistently hoodwink the uninformed trader from their money. It will help set you apart from the masses.Add to wishlist
Alan Oliver – Oliver’s Law of VibrationAlan Oliver – Oliver’s Law of VibrationUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This Oliver’s Law of Vibration course will fill that void, allowing you to take your first step in the right direction.Add to wishlist