With a computer and a high-speed internet connection, the knowledge given in the Dan Gibby Seminar Series – 3 DVD will help you in your search, allowing you to conduct business anywhere on the earth at any time.
Trading is one of the most dynamic businesses in existence today. It allows the astute few who know how to prepare for and objectively trade each market open to stack the odds in their favor.
With the proper training, trading can become your profession, one that has the capacity to generate wealth as well as income. Many Pristine Trained Traders have gone on to make trading their career by studying and incorporating our trademarked methodologies. If trading mastery is your goal, then this power-packed DVD is for you. With a computer and a high-speed internet connection, the information contained herein will assist you in your quest, giving you the ability to be in business anywhere on planet Earth, anytime a market is open.
- Proper bases and consolidations.
- Congestion versus fluid moves.
- Initial breakouts and breakdowns.
- Retracements from breakouts and breakdowns.
- Secondary breakouts and breakdowns.
- Breakouts and breakdowns from Wide Range Bars.
- Breakouts and breakdowns from Gaps.
- Breakouts and breakdowns after bullish and bearish retests.
- Quizzes to test your ability to find quality breakouts and breakdowns.
- Using Pristine ESP™ to find breakouts and breakdowns.
- Late Day Breakouts and Breakdowns.
- Proper entry and trade management.
What Will You Learn?
- Determine the bias for the broader markets and major sectors using technical analysis, oscillators, and market internals.
- Prepare each market morning by updating your trade bias based on Futures, Gaps, Pristine ESP™, key newsletters, and morning news.
- Prepare for market movements from economic reports.
- Scan your universe of stocks and sectors for compelling opportunities.
- Use Pristine ESP™ to trade the open.
- Monitor news and market movers for pre and post-market trading opportunities.
- Manage all open trades like a professional. Trade with and against gap openings.
- Trade sector and stock related strength and weakness.
- Create and profit from a “Thought Process Checklist.”
Who Is This Course For?
- Traders who need the skills to “think” like a professional when a particular news item scrolls across your screen.
- Traders who need to prepare and trade each market day in a more relaxed and confident manner
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Chinese Banking Industry – Yuanyuan PengThe Chinese Banking Industry – Yuanyuan PengUpdate 28 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOADAdd to wishlist
JaySignal SymmDelta (Feb 2016)JaySignal SymmDelta (Feb 2016)Update 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
JaySignal SymmDelta (Feb 2016) offers templates that are carefully tailored for NinjaTrader, paving the way to reach your dreamed profits.Add to wishlist
The Emergency Trading Room Portfolio Repair From Covid 19 – ITPMThe Emergency Trading Room Portfolio Repair From Covid 19 – ITPMUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
The Emergency Trading Room Portfolio Repair From Covid 19 by ITPM shares how professional traders get through the aftermath of the pandemic and profitably trade.Add to wishlist
Line Upon Line – Ryan LitchfieldLine Upon Line – Ryan LitchfieldUpdate 17 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Line Upon Line by Ryan Litchfield provides a comprehensive walkthrough of many aspects of technical analysis. As a result, you can enhance the accuracy of market forecasting through insights into price patterns. Viable strategies can be an expected outcome if you master all the techniques this course shares.Add to wishlist
The Hanna ETF Money Flow System – Robert B.HannaThe Hanna ETF Money Flow System – Robert B.HannaUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Hanna ETF Money Flow Trading System is the name of the system. It is a strategy that is meant to properly spot and catch large short-term market reversals…but with an extra advantage.Add to wishlist
Scalping the Forex – John S.BartlettScalping the Forex – John S.BartlettUpdate 19 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Learn everything from price movement, candlestick patterns, and Fibonacci trading in half the time it would take if you took a traditional drawn-out course. This Scalping the Forex training will quickly elevate you from novice to professional trader. You will study all aspects of Forex analysis, including technical and fundamental analysis.Add to wishlist