CMT Level 1 Prep Course Optuma with updated curriculum helps you a good preparation for the exam, proven by significant passed-number candidates.
The CMT Level 1 Prep Course Optuma, updated for the 2018 curriculum, has been designed to help you prepare for the exam. In thirteen sessions, we cover all the material that you need to understand and review how to tackle questions in the exam.
- 1 – Principles of Technical Analysis, Charts and Trends
- 2 – Breakouts, Patterns, Market Participants, and Dow Theory
- 3 – Patterns
- 4 – Point & Figure and Elliott Wave
- 5 – Averages and Seasonality/Cycles
- 6 – Confirmation and Breadth
- 7 – Options, Volatility and VIX
- 8 – Trading Models and Relative Strength
- 9 – Statistics and Testing
- 10 – Financial Assets
- 11 – Efficient Market Hypothesis
- 12 – Ethics
- 13 – Exam Prep
What will you learn?
- Key techniques for chart analysis and market trends for financial trading
- Basic but sufficient knowledge and theory to help you be more confident with the exam
- Systematic knowledge by chapter and detailed explanation video
Who is the course for?
- Suitable for those who are preparing for the CMT level 1 exam
- Basic knowledge for beginners
Some conditions for The CMT Level 1 Prep Course Optuma:
- You acknowledge that the course you are purchasing is for your own personal study
- You acknowledge that this course is not a guarantee that you will pass the exam
- While every effort is made to provide accurate material, Optuma will not be liable for errors or missing content
- You acknowledge that the Slides, Videos, Notes, Forum Responses, Email Responses, and any other CMT-related communication produced by Optuma are the copyrighted works of Market Analyst International Pty Ltd, trading as Optuma
- You understand that a breach of these terms & conditions will also qualify as a breach of the MTA code of ethics and will disqualify you from obtaining the CMT designation
- There are no refunds on Optuma courses once you access the material
- You will not share, copy, forward, reproduce or create competing material from any of the Optuma material provided to you
- You will not allow any other party to share, copy, forward, reproduce or create competing material from any of the Optuma material provided to you
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Climatic Behaviour – FeibeltradingClimatic Behaviour – FeibeltradingUpdate 03 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
The Climatic Behaviour course offers a one-of-a-kind, systematic approach to trading mechanics in these critical areas, giving the trader competitive advantages in trading. In this way, the trader can profit in various market scenarios.Add to wishlist
Trading Money Tides Chaos in the Stock Market – Hans HannulaTrading Money Tides Chaos in the Stock Market – Hans HannulaUpdate 08 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How to use technical analysis to select and trade profitable stocks with Hans Hannula via the Trading Money Tides Chaos in the Stock Market course.Add to wishlist
Secrets of the Federal Reserve – Eustace MullinsSecrets of the Federal Reserve – Eustace MullinsUpdate 13 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This book surely explains the Fed’s views throughout the enormous rescue of New York banks. It is a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers for their own benefit. The history of the secret meeting of bankers at Jekyll Island, JP Morgan’s links to the Rothschild family, and links to other shadow government groups all contribute to this book’s disturbing nature.Add to wishlist
Gannline: Total School PackageGannline: Total School PackageUpdate 13 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
William Gann’s Gann lines and Gann Angles are a mathematical and geometric approach for developing a trading strategy for the forex, stock, and commodities markets. Gann employed trend lines to link tops and bottoms and projected them.Add to wishlist
Pyrapoint – D.E.HallPyrapoint – D.E.HallUpdate 02 Feb 2023All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trader W.D. Gann employed the pyrapoint system as a basis for his trading deals. “Reno” worked for Gann for six years, sharing tight trading desks, and reinforced Gann’s secretive demeanor. He said Gann carried a little piece of paper with him when he was in the “pit” for his most successful deals. Reno said that this paper was a small Pythagorean Cube.Add to wishlist
Davelandry – Trading Full CircleDavelandry – Trading Full CircleUpdate 07 Nov 2022Beginner
This course will show you entirely uncovered basic patterns that use psychology to exploit market players’ emotional nature. It would also demonstrate how to use my hybrid approach to money and position management.5h53m1.64GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.