Wyckoff in Modern Market II by Trading Psychology Edge walks you through how to adapt Wyckoff principles to intraday and swing trading. Case studies and examples clarify the best practices.
Wyckoff in Modern Market II by Trading Psychology Edge continues part I of the series with the deep dives into buying climax techniques based on the Wyckoff principles. This course sheds light on the application of such a classic framework with the charts in different periods of time, the 1930- 1931 market and the modern market of trading. The supply and demand law shares insights into how to estimate the strength and weaknesses of the trades.
- Guidelines for buying climax.
- How to spot supply and weakness for timing and optimal market entries.
- How to determine a top without climactic action.
- What is the difference between the profit-taking supply and climactic action?
- The recognition of distribution.
- The death knell for a stock: Fall Through the Ice
- Guides for the upthrust.
- A corrective rally in a downtrend.
- The characteristics of a corrective rally.
- The ending of a corrective rally.
- The characteristics of a liquidating market.
- Short trades.
What Will You Learn?
- Adaptations of classic frameworks to modern trading markets.
- Optimal market entries and exits to earn maximal returns and undertake minimal losses.
- How to spot the signals of opportune trades before they take place.
- Illustrated charts and examples to clarify the techniques and strategies.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is for those who have been in intraday trading and swing trading. They should have mastered the basics of trading in these time frames beforehand.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Raising Private Money Course – Fortune Builders – Private Money AcademyRaising Private Money Course – Fortune Builders – Private Money AcademyUpdate 11 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Raising Private Money Course by Fortune Builders – Private Money Academy is about far more than printing out a pretty credibility packet.Add to wishlist
Short Selling: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business DailyShort Selling: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business DailyUpdate 02 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
If you know how to short correctly, you can make a lot of money even in a bad market. Prepare for the next bear market with the IBD Short Selling: Home Study Program.Add to wishlist
Kam Dhadwar – Trade Execution & Trade ManagementKam Dhadwar – Trade Execution & Trade ManagementUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade Execution & Trade Management by Kam Dhadwar demonstrates what to look for when executing your trades and keeping the risk at bay.Add to wishlist
Dr. Gary Dayton’s Trading Technique #1: Trading Sell-Offs – Trading Psychology EdgeDr. Gary Dayton’s Trading Technique #1: Trading Sell-Offs – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Dr. Gary Dayton’s Trading Technique #1 is part of a new series of trading techniques, showing you how to generate additional income from trading sell-offs.Add to wishlist
The Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D.Gann’s Square of Nine – Patrick MikulaThe Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D.Gann’s Square of Nine – Patrick MikulaUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D.Gann’s Square of Nine by Patrick Mikula will answer whether traders like us can foresee the market and profit.Add to wishlist
The Math Behind Wall Street: How the Market Works and How to Make It Work for You – Nicholas TeebagyThe Math Behind Wall Street: How the Market Works and How to Make It Work for You – Nicholas TeebagyUpdate 05 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Math Behind Wall Street by Nicholas Teebagy shows you a new perspective on financial markets for making better decisions and minimizing your risk.Add to wishlist