Wyckoff in Modern Market II by Trading Psychology Edge walks you through how to adapt Wyckoff principles to intraday and swing trading. Case studies and examples clarify the best practices.
Wyckoff in Modern Market II by Trading Psychology Edge continues part I of the series with the deep dives into buying climax techniques based on the Wyckoff principles. This course sheds light on the application of such a classic framework with the charts in different periods of time, the 1930- 1931 market and the modern market of trading. The supply and demand law shares insights into how to estimate the strength and weaknesses of the trades.
- Guidelines for buying climax.
- How to spot supply and weakness for timing and optimal market entries.
- How to determine a top without climactic action.
- What is the difference between the profit-taking supply and climactic action?
- The recognition of distribution.
- The death knell for a stock: Fall Through the Ice
- Guides for the upthrust.
- A corrective rally in a downtrend.
- The characteristics of a corrective rally.
- The ending of a corrective rally.
- The characteristics of a liquidating market.
- Short trades.
What Will You Learn?
- Adaptations of classic frameworks to modern trading markets.
- Optimal market entries and exits to earn maximal returns and undertake minimal losses.
- How to spot the signals of opportune trades before they take place.
- Illustrated charts and examples to clarify the techniques and strategies.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is for those who have been in intraday trading and swing trading. They should have mastered the basics of trading in these time frames beforehand.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
JaySignal SymmValu (May 2016)JaySignal SymmValu (May 2016)Update 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
JaySignal SymmValu (May 2016) is the key to success and all you need to do is follow the instructions to use it in the right place and at the right time.Add to wishlist
The Seesaw Strategy Pro – Simpler TradingThe Seesaw Strategy Pro – Simpler TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Seesaw Strategy Pro – Simpler Trading shares with you the comprehensive guideline to master the ‘Seesaw Strategy’ Bruce used to achieve 12-winners in a row in a brutal choppy market.Add to wishlist
Justine Williams-lara – Pulling Profit from ChaosJustine Williams-lara – Pulling Profit from ChaosUpdate 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Pulling Profit from Chaos by Justine Williams-Lara will make you stand out among other traders with progressive theories and techniques.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist
Forex Trading Course Level 1 – Pip Fisher – Adam KhooForex Trading Course Level 1 – Pip Fisher – Adam KhooUpdate 09 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Forex Trading Course Lv 1 – Pip Fisher of Piranha Profits is aimed to assist novices in getting started in forex trading as quickly as possible.Add to wishlist
ClayTrader – Shorting for ProfitClayTrader – Shorting for ProfitUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course teaches you how to master the art of shorting, giving you a comprehensive 360-degree view of the markets. The training goes well beyond your expectations by teaching you five true short trading tactics.Add to wishlist