Euan Sinclair walks traders through the fundamentals of option pricing, measurement, hedging, money management, and trade assessment in an easy-to-understand manner. Second Edition includes treatment of the numerous new options available in VIX futures, ETNs, and leveraged ETFs.
Volatility Trading by Euan Sinclair Description
Sinclair gives a mathematical technique for assessing volatility in order to get an advantage in everyday option trading activities in this second edition of this best-selling book. He walks traders through the fundamentals of option pricing, volatility measurement, hedging, money management, and trade assessment in an easy-to-understand manner. This revised version includes additional chapters on the dynamics of realized and implied volatility, trading the variance premium, and trading unique scenarios in stock markets using options.
- Volatility models abound, as do entirely new option trades for quant traders.
- Euan Sinclair, an options trader, specializes in the development and execution of quantitative trading methods.
Sinclair has expanded his focus in this Second Edition to include treatment of the numerous new options available in VIX futures, ETNs, and leveraged ETFs, in response to key developments in the markets since the first edition. In addition, he:
- Examines the advantages and disadvantages of a variety of historical volatility metrics.
- Clearly demonstrates how volatility operates in the real world and how it connects to underlying asset performance.
- Outlines ways for projecting volatility during the life of a transaction; provides proven procedures for deciding when and how much to hedge; and provides tactics for aggregating holdings to lessen the need to hedge.
- Shares invaluable advice on how to increase profits through trade size, including tactics derived from futures trading and professional gambling.
- Gives you strong tools for assessing the ongoing performance of your trading activities.
- Updates you on the most recent research on cognitive and emotional biases that impact trading choices, as well as how to use them to your advantage.
- Outlines time-tested trading tactics for VIX futures, ETNs, and leveraged ETFs.
- Access to a companion website with useful spreadsheets, models for estimating volatility cones across various time periods, and simulation engines.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The Eminis – Chris CurranTrading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The Eminis – Chris CurranUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The trainer will show you my primary approach for trading the E-minis in the new interactive training session, “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The E-minis.”Add to wishlist
Crash Course in Bonds – Wall Street PrepCrash Course in Bonds – Wall Street PrepUpdate 07 Dec 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Crash Course in Bonds by Wall Street Prep deep dives into the methods of bond analysis to decode the bond market and draw valuable insights. You can develop viable strategies to deal with various situations amid the market volatility. As a result, consistent profits are within your reach.Add to wishlist
Hector Deville (HectorTrader) Forex Trading Course – Hector TraderHector Deville (HectorTrader) Forex Trading Course – Hector TraderUpdate 08 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Hector Trader’s 3SMA Forex trading methods is a trend-following system, which makes it incredibly simple to use. Hector Trader also offers a proprietary trend scanner for users to assist them detect and benefit from trends.Add to wishlist
Professional Strategies for Trading the DAX – Mark OryhonProfessional Strategies for Trading the DAX – Mark OryhonUpdate 10 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Professional Strategies for Trading the DAX by Mark Oryhon provides detailed guides on the tried-and-true strategies and techniques to trade DAX profitably. You do not learn through raw theories but through practical ones in deep dives and case studies.Add to wishlist
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist
Trading Plans – Tradesmart UniversityTrading Plans – Tradesmart UniversityUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Plans – Tradesmart University shares the methods to build up the practical trading action plans, also essential materials to empower the plans.Add to wishlist