Euan Sinclair walks traders through the fundamentals of option pricing, measurement, hedging, money management, and trade assessment in an easy-to-understand manner. Second Edition includes treatment of the numerous new options available in VIX futures, ETNs, and leveraged ETFs.
Volatility Trading by Euan Sinclair Description
Sinclair gives a mathematical technique for assessing volatility in order to get an advantage in everyday option trading activities in this second edition of this best-selling book. He walks traders through the fundamentals of option pricing, volatility measurement, hedging, money management, and trade assessment in an easy-to-understand manner. This revised version includes additional chapters on the dynamics of realized and implied volatility, trading the variance premium, and trading unique scenarios in stock markets using options.
- Volatility models abound, as do entirely new option trades for quant traders.
- Euan Sinclair, an options trader, specializes in the development and execution of quantitative trading methods.
Sinclair has expanded his focus in this Second Edition to include treatment of the numerous new options available in VIX futures, ETNs, and leveraged ETFs, in response to key developments in the markets since the first edition. In addition, he:
- Examines the advantages and disadvantages of a variety of historical volatility metrics.
- Clearly demonstrates how volatility operates in the real world and how it connects to underlying asset performance.
- Outlines ways for projecting volatility during the life of a transaction; provides proven procedures for deciding when and how much to hedge; and provides tactics for aggregating holdings to lessen the need to hedge.
- Shares invaluable advice on how to increase profits through trade size, including tactics derived from futures trading and professional gambling.
- Gives you strong tools for assessing the ongoing performance of your trading activities.
- Updates you on the most recent research on cognitive and emotional biases that impact trading choices, as well as how to use them to your advantage.
- Outlines time-tested trading tactics for VIX futures, ETNs, and leveraged ETFs.
- Access to a companion website with useful spreadsheets, models for estimating volatility cones across various time periods, and simulation engines.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Divergent Swing Trading 2015 – EzeetraderDivergent Swing Trading 2015 – EzeetraderUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Divergent Swing Trading demonstrates a precise technique with full entry and exit criteria so that you can grab it and start trading right away.Add to wishlist
Advance Courses for Members – Forex 4 NoobsAdvance Courses for Members – Forex 4 NoobsUpdate 13 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Forex Option Trading allows you to earn additional money online from the comfort of your own home at any time. This comprehensive guide will teach you the foundations of the forex market, as well as a proven and lucrative trading technique and how to properly execute winning transactions.Add to wishlist
The New Fibonacci Trader Workbook – Robert FisherThe New Fibonacci Trader Workbook – Robert FisherUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The New Fibonacci Trader Workbook by Robert Fisher shares techniques and strategies based on the New Fibonacci models. You can learn the details in real case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
Gann Course – David BowdenGann Course – David BowdenUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
You will begin to study some of the major ideas David employed in his long-term forecasting strategies in the Gann Course.Add to wishlist
Bill Poulos Package ( Discount 60% )Bill Poulos Package ( Discount 60% )Update 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This Bill Poulos Package is perfect for you even if you’re totally new to trading! All that’s needed is willingness to learn more.Add to wishlist
Climatic Behaviour – FeibeltradingClimatic Behaviour – FeibeltradingUpdate 03 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
The Climatic Behaviour course offers a one-of-a-kind, systematic approach to trading mechanics in these critical areas, giving the trader competitive advantages in trading. In this way, the trader can profit in various market scenarios.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.