Trading Indicators for the 21st Century by Thomas Demark sheds light on powerful tools that enable traders to smooth the trading process and win more profits no matter how volatile the market is.
Trading Indicators for the 21st Century by Thomas Demark presents top proprietary technical indicators with detailed instructions and illustrated case studies. You can learn how to use these tools to draw insights into market trend patterns.
- Volume 1: Trading Exaggerated Market Moves
- Identifying low-risk entry zones in virtually any market
- How to pinpoint potential trend reversals when a low-risk buy or sell zone has been identified
- Using Tom’s indicators to locate potential trend reversals
- Combining Tom’s indicators with additional filters to improve your market timing
- Volume 2: Identifying Market Turns Before the Crowd
- Identifying tops and bottoms before other traders spot them
- Applying the two phases of Sequential to price charts
- Determining if a low-risk buy or sell zone might be successful or if the previous trend will continue
- Where to ‘draw the line’ and when to disqualify a previously identified low-risk buy or sell zone before a trade confirmation occurs
- Volume 3: Anticipating Trend Changes for Big Profits
- How to anticipate potential trend changes more quickly
- Identifying price exhaustion zones using TD Combo
- How to use TD Combo with TD Sequential to identify low-risk buy and sell zones
- An introduction to TDST, Tom’s most significant contribution to market timing
- Defining trend reversals and support and resistance zones
- Using TDST to determine whether or not the Countdown phase of TD Sequential or TD Combo will go to completion
- Volume 4: Projecting Tops and Bottoms
- Calculating and applying TD Trend Factor to price charts
- Using TD Trend Factor to predict high probability upside and downside objectives
- Projecting retracements and tops or bottoms using TD Trend Factor
- Applying Relative Retracement to recent price advances or declines to determine where short- and/or long-term support and resistance levels may occur
- How to use Absolute Retracement to calculate sup- port levels for markets that are trading at all-time highs
- Volume 5: Thomas Demark – Trading Indicators
- Using trendline breakouts to create consistent indicators
- How to identify false breakouts and price exhaustion zones with more precision
- Identifying and constructing TD Lines and using them to confirm low-risk buy or sell zones
- Combining TD Diff with TD Open to confirm the identification of TD Sequential and TD Combo low-risk buy and sell zones
- Volume 6: Determining the Duration of Market Moves
- Using Tom’s indicators to deter- mine the duration of market moves
- How to use a simple moving average technique to confirm a trend change when a low-risk buy or sell zone has been identified
- Using TD Channels to alert you to a possible change in the direction of a trend – and how to take advantage of the opportunity when it occurs
- How to construct your own oscillator using an oscillator ‘shell’
- Identifying potential price break- outs using a price compression approach
What Will You Learn?
- Coherent instructions on trading indicators and tools.
- Viable strategies and techniques based on valuable insights from technical analysis and tools.
- Illustrated case studies and examples.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is great for any trader who wants to learn technical analysis and look for powerful tools.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Trading Advantage – Joseph T.DuffyThe Trading Advantage – Joseph T.DuffyUpdate 04 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Trading Advantage by Joseph T.Duffy is divided into 4 sections describe the trading techniques and methods, and gives examples of actual trading situations using these techniques.Add to wishlist
Seven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan – Paul Lange – PristineSeven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan – Paul Lange – PristineUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Seven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan by Paul Lange of Pristine well tackles both trading psychology and technical analysis.Add to wishlist
Volume, Trend and Momentum – Philip RothVolume, Trend and Momentum – Philip RothUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Volume, Trend and Momentum by Philip Roth shows the importance of mastering technical analysis in being a trader and making consistent profits.Add to wishlist
How I Quit my Job & Turned 6K into Half Million Trading Commodities – Bob BuranHow I Quit my Job & Turned 6K into Half Million Trading Commodities – Bob BuranUpdate 07 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
This course will take you onto the adventure of improving your performance tremendously from advanced technical analysis.Add to wishlist
Guide to ThinkorSwim Analyze Tab – Simpler TradingGuide to ThinkorSwim Analyze Tab – Simpler TradingUpdate 04 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Guide to ThinkorSwim Analyze Tab by Simpler Trading offers you with evaluation strategies of many kinds, consisting of simulation of “what-if scenarios”, the Economic Data indicator database, and option back-testing.Add to wishlist
Trading Commodities and Financial Futures – George KleinmanTrading Commodities and Financial Futures – George KleinmanUpdate 02 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Commodities and Financial Futures by George Kleinman offers updated coverage of electronic trading, the latest contracts, and state-of-the-art trading techniques you won’t find in any competing book.Add to wishlist