Trading Indicators for the 21st Century by Thomas Demark sheds light on powerful tools that enable traders to smooth the trading process and win more profits no matter how volatile the market is.
Trading Indicators for the 21st Century by Thomas Demark presents top proprietary technical indicators with detailed instructions and illustrated case studies. You can learn how to use these tools to draw insights into market trend patterns.
- Volume 1: Trading Exaggerated Market Moves
- Identifying low-risk entry zones in virtually any market
- How to pinpoint potential trend reversals when a low-risk buy or sell zone has been identified
- Using Tom’s indicators to locate potential trend reversals
- Combining Tom’s indicators with additional filters to improve your market timing
- Volume 2: Identifying Market Turns Before the Crowd
- Identifying tops and bottoms before other traders spot them
- Applying the two phases of Sequential to price charts
- Determining if a low-risk buy or sell zone might be successful or if the previous trend will continue
- Where to ‘draw the line’ and when to disqualify a previously identified low-risk buy or sell zone before a trade confirmation occurs
- Volume 3: Anticipating Trend Changes for Big Profits
- How to anticipate potential trend changes more quickly
- Identifying price exhaustion zones using TD Combo
- How to use TD Combo with TD Sequential to identify low-risk buy and sell zones
- An introduction to TDST, Tom’s most significant contribution to market timing
- Defining trend reversals and support and resistance zones
- Using TDST to determine whether or not the Countdown phase of TD Sequential or TD Combo will go to completion
- Volume 4: Projecting Tops and Bottoms
- Calculating and applying TD Trend Factor to price charts
- Using TD Trend Factor to predict high probability upside and downside objectives
- Projecting retracements and tops or bottoms using TD Trend Factor
- Applying Relative Retracement to recent price advances or declines to determine where short- and/or long-term support and resistance levels may occur
- How to use Absolute Retracement to calculate sup- port levels for markets that are trading at all-time highs
- Volume 5: Thomas Demark – Trading Indicators
- Using trendline breakouts to create consistent indicators
- How to identify false breakouts and price exhaustion zones with more precision
- Identifying and constructing TD Lines and using them to confirm low-risk buy or sell zones
- Combining TD Diff with TD Open to confirm the identification of TD Sequential and TD Combo low-risk buy and sell zones
- Volume 6: Determining the Duration of Market Moves
- Using Tom’s indicators to deter- mine the duration of market moves
- How to use a simple moving average technique to confirm a trend change when a low-risk buy or sell zone has been identified
- Using TD Channels to alert you to a possible change in the direction of a trend – and how to take advantage of the opportunity when it occurs
- How to construct your own oscillator using an oscillator ‘shell’
- Identifying potential price break- outs using a price compression approach
What Will You Learn?
- Coherent instructions on trading indicators and tools.
- Viable strategies and techniques based on valuable insights from technical analysis and tools.
- Illustrated case studies and examples.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is great for any trader who wants to learn technical analysis and look for powerful tools.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Pristine: Breadth and Sentiment Market Internals – Greg CapraPristine: Breadth and Sentiment Market Internals – Greg CapraUpdate 16 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Pristine: Breadth and Sentiment Market Internals by Greg Capra walks you through practical techniques to decode market trend patterns for insights to develop practical strategies. Illustrated case studies and examples bring more practical insights into strategy development and risk management.Add to wishlist
The Law of Charts In-Depth Recorded Webinar – Joe RossThe Law of Charts In-Depth Recorded Webinar – Joe RossUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Law of Charts In-Depth Recorded Webinar by Joe Ross clarifies the way the market works so that you can develop adaptable strategies to the market movements for consistent profits.Add to wishlist
Summer Series On Speculation Seminar – Dan SheridanSummer Series On Speculation Seminar – Dan SheridanUpdate 07 Nov 2022Intermediate
Summer Series On Speculation Seminar by Dan Sheridan walks you through techniques and strategies that you can apply for the improvement of speculation!3h17m0.231GBAdd to wishlist
The Inner Circle Seminar – Larry WilliamsThe Inner Circle Seminar – Larry WilliamsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All Levels
This course teaches you a series of simple, yet amazingly effective “keys” that let you crack the money code and know instantly where a market could be heading to.4h15m1.5GBAdd to wishlist
SmartQuant OpenQuant 2014 x64 (Aug 2016)SmartQuant OpenQuant 2014 x64 (Aug 2016)Update 26 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
SmartQuant OpenQuant 2014 x64 (Aug 2016) guides you on how to use this tool to capture the market trends and build viable strategies for higher profits and lower risks in the volatile market.Add to wishlist
Geometric Trader Level 1 – Geometric TradingGeometric Trader Level 1 – Geometric TradingUpdate 07 Nov 2022All Levels
Geometric Trader Level 1 by Geometric Trading addresses a wide range of analysis techniques. So, you can learn to develop effective strategies and tactics for the consistent growth of your trading profits.3h46m1GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.