The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course offers you with tried-and-true tactics, insider knowledge, and the assurance you need to create a thorough trading plan.
The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course provides you with proven strategies, intimate information, and the confidence you need to develop a comprehensive trading strategy. Consider having an in-depth talk with dozens of the world’s most successful traders, Jack Schwager has, and in his three best-selling “Market Wizards” books, he has divulged the trading superstars’ trade secrets. This DVD, the culmination of Schwager’s years of in-depth research, offers you with a thorough, 24-lesson home-study program, making profiting simpler than ever.
The detail content of the Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course includes the flow of content:
- Features Schwager’s trademark point-by-point, lesson-by-lesson thoroughness, easy-to-follow instruction, and tons of real-life examples.
- Knowledge needed to create a winning trading strategy tailored to your unique needs, goals and temperament.
- Understand about hơ to build an automated trading system (ATS), incorporate technical analysis into your trading program, master money management techniques, read and evaluate data, refine exit strategies and much more.
- An array of advanced topics, including charting methods, using filters to analyze data, trend-following systems and pattern systems.
- Companion website features an online Chart Companion that lets you study each example in greater detail and bonus lessons on how to program, test, and analyze data using your own ATS.
What will you learn?
The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course will allow you to reach these significant values:
- Schwager’s typical point-by-point, lesson-by-lesson thoroughness,
- The easy-to-follow guidance in the trading process for traders.
- A plethora of real-life examples for traders.
- Knowledge required to develop a profitable trading strategy that is suited to your own requirements, goals, and temperament.
- Skills to design an automated trading system (ATS).
- Skills to include technical analysis into your trading program.
- Skills to master money management methods
Skill to interpret and evaluate data.
- Ways to develop exit strategies, and much more.
Who is this course for?
The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course is tailored for:
- Those who need to create a winning trading strategy tailored to your unique needs, goals and temperament.
- Those who want to identify with the technical analysis into their trading program.
- Those who want to self-design an automated trading system.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Illuminati Trader (10 CDs, 4.54 GB) – Guy CohenIlluminati Trader (10 CDs, 4.54 GB) – Guy CohenUpdate 08 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Trading options are the only method to wager in advance on whether a stock will rise or fall and benefit from either outcome. Illuminati Trader (10 CDs, 4.54 GB) by Guy Cohen will teach you how to trade options from the ground up, even if you’ve never traded them before.Add to wishlist
Forex School Online course – Forex School OnlineForex School Online course – Forex School OnlineUpdate 13 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Each section of the beginners trading course will take you step by step through the process of learning to trade at your own pace, testing you with quizzes along the way, and includes supplementary cheat sheets, PDF downloads, and indicators.Add to wishlist
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist
Power Momentum Formula – Jack BernsteinPower Momentum Formula – Jack BernsteinUpdate 07 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The trainer will show you how to trade using RSI, Stoch, William%R, True strength Index (TSI), and Money Flow (MFL) with comprehensive buy and sell entry points. You may use it for day trading or for a certain time term, such as daily or weekly.Add to wishlist
Scalping the Nasdaq Emini Futures Method (Includes Indicators) – Ryan WattsScalping the Nasdaq Emini Futures Method (Includes Indicators) – Ryan WattsUpdate 02 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Scalping the Nasdaq Emini Futures Method (Includes Indicators) by Ryan Watts walks you through how to use tools and platforms to smooth the trading process. Viable strategies are what you can expect from this course to maintain consistent profits and undertake low risks.Add to wishlist
Easy Bonds Method – Joe RossEasy Bonds Method – Joe RossUpdate 07 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Joe Ross hopes to teach prospective futures traders how to read a chart so that they may effectively trade what they see, as well as expose all of the insider knowledge they need to comprehend the markets, through this course.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.