This course applies Chaos Theory to market behavior. This is the only genuine scientific course on market volatility. You may use it to develop your own trading strategies.
The Chaos Course – Cash in on Chaos uses the idea of Chaos Theory to explain market behavior. This is the only authentic scientific course on market turmoil. You may use it to create your own trading methods.
Markets are demonstrably chaotic. They go through periods of relative peace, then sudden price breaks higher or down, and then back to relative calm. This is common in chaotic systems and may be explained using chaos theory. The fundamentals of chaos theory are taught using only addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
The Chaos Course – Cash in on Chaos shows you exactly how to do trading, via these modules below:
- Hans Hannula – The Chaos Course. Cash in on Chaos (Video 1.8 GB)
- Hans Hannula – Cash In On Chaos (moneytide.com) (pdf)
- 6 hours video, 185 page manual.
What will you learn?
In The Chaos Course – Cash in on Chaos, online traders can learn:
- Ability to create your own trading strategies.
- Understanding market activity via the lens of Chaos Theory.
- Patterns underneath the surface: motions that act similarly.
- Constant feedback loops occur when an activity encourages a specific direction.
- Repetition refers to repeated motions.
- Fractals have the same motions at all sizes (a curve or geometric figure, each part of which has the same statistical character as the whole).
- Self-organization is a natural process in which some kind of overall order emerges through local interactions between pieces of a disorderly system.
- Understanding of the deeper nature of financial markets
- Understanding the use of chaos theory to Forex
Who is this course for?
The The Chaos Course – Cash in on Chaos is tailored for:
- Those who need to better understand the Chaos Theory in the trading markets and financial aspects.
- Those who need to dive deeper into the nature of financial markets.
- Those who need a course which can mainly provide them with the economics and financial knowledge needed.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
What Money Really Means – Allworth Press and Thomas M. KostigenWhat Money Really Means – Allworth Press and Thomas M. KostigenUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
What Money Really Means by Allworth Press and Thomas M. Kostigen deep dives into money management and practical strategies to lead the situation in your favor.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading (Italian) – Guiuseppe MigliorinoSwing Trading (Italian) – Guiuseppe MigliorinoUpdate 02 Feb 2023All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Giuseppe Migliorino is a well-known trader and trainer, as well as a notable person in the trading and stock market worlds. The article concludes with a list of his best-selling books.Add to wishlist
Brian James Sklenka Package (Discount 30%)Brian James Sklenka Package (Discount 30%)Update 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Learners may make speculating a viable vocation by reading the Cycle Hunter Books 1-3 by Brian James Sklenka.Add to wishlist
Dan Gibby Seminar Series – 3 DVDDan Gibby Seminar Series – 3 DVDUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
With a computer and a high-speed internet connection, the knowledge given in the Dan Gibby Seminar Series – 3 DVD will help you in your search, allowing you to conduct business anywhere on the earth at any time.Add to wishlist
NY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) – Dr. Christopher CatheyNY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) – Dr. Christopher CatheyUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) by Dr. Christopher Cathey holds in-depth knowledge and insights into a topic that is offered by no other course.Add to wishlist
How to Trade the Bull and Bear Opportunities in Expanded Flats – Elliott Wave InternationalHow to Trade the Bull and Bear Opportunities in Expanded Flats – Elliott Wave InternationalUpdate 06 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
How to Trade the Bull and Bear Opportunities in Expanded Flats by Elliott Wave International illuminates practical strategies to deal with both bull and bear markets. Thus, you can learn effective frameworks and how to apply them to real-world trading market for consistent profits.Add to wishlist