This course applies Chaos Theory to market behavior. This is the only genuine scientific course on market volatility. You may use it to develop your own trading strategies.
The Chaos Course – Cash in on Chaos uses the idea of Chaos Theory to explain market behavior. This is the only authentic scientific course on market turmoil. You may use it to create your own trading methods.
Markets are demonstrably chaotic. They go through periods of relative peace, then sudden price breaks higher or down, and then back to relative calm. This is common in chaotic systems and may be explained using chaos theory. The fundamentals of chaos theory are taught using only addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
The Chaos Course – Cash in on Chaos shows you exactly how to do trading, via these modules below:
- Hans Hannula – The Chaos Course. Cash in on Chaos (Video 1.8 GB)
- Hans Hannula – Cash In On Chaos (moneytide.com) (pdf)
- 6 hours video, 185 page manual.
What will you learn?
In The Chaos Course – Cash in on Chaos, online traders can learn:
- Ability to create your own trading strategies.
- Understanding market activity via the lens of Chaos Theory.
- Patterns underneath the surface: motions that act similarly.
- Constant feedback loops occur when an activity encourages a specific direction.
- Repetition refers to repeated motions.
- Fractals have the same motions at all sizes (a curve or geometric figure, each part of which has the same statistical character as the whole).
- Self-organization is a natural process in which some kind of overall order emerges through local interactions between pieces of a disorderly system.
- Understanding of the deeper nature of financial markets
- Understanding the use of chaos theory to Forex
Who is this course for?
The The Chaos Course – Cash in on Chaos is tailored for:
- Those who need to better understand the Chaos Theory in the trading markets and financial aspects.
- Those who need to dive deeper into the nature of financial markets.
- Those who need a course which can mainly provide them with the economics and financial knowledge needed.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
IBD’s Level 3 – Chart SchoolIBD’s Level 3 – Chart SchoolUpdate 03 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
The IBD’s Level 3 course by Chart School (or The IBD Chart School) is jam-packed with lessons on how to improve positions, identify IPOs poised to break out, and comprehend charts at a deeper level.Add to wishlist
Gannline: Total School PackageGannline: Total School PackageUpdate 13 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
William Gann’s Gann lines and Gann Angles are a mathematical and geometric approach for developing a trading strategy for the forex, stock, and commodities markets. Gann employed trend lines to link tops and bottoms and projected them.Add to wishlist
How to Make 1 Million Per Year Like Larry Williams – Larry WilliamsHow to Make 1 Million Per Year Like Larry Williams – Larry WilliamsUpdate 19 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
When commodities are in real bull or bear markets, and when to begin buying and sell for massive profits. The author’s strategy in How to Make 1 Million Per Year Like Larry Williams book, as seen by his million-dollar success, does not need complex arithmetic.Add to wishlist
The IPOs Course – Dave LandryThe IPOs Course – Dave LandryUpdate 21 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The IPOs Course by Dave Landry sheds light on how to trade IPOs to obtain high profits without undertaking high risks. There is a combination between theory instructions and real-world case studies.Add to wishlist
Mark Douglas – The Probabilistic MindsetMark Douglas – The Probabilistic MindsetUpdate 06 Nov 2022Beginner
The Probabilistic Mindset by Mark Douglas sheds light on the importance of trading psychology and how to strengthen your mind. So, you can deal with intense trading situations with clever actions!4h52m2.2GBAdd to wishlist
The Banker’s Edge Webinar & Extras – Jimmy YoungThe Banker’s Edge Webinar & Extras – Jimmy YoungUpdate 07 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Banker’s Edge Webinar & Extras course focuses on delivering an appropriate stop on every trade that is both relatively close by and far enough away to offer the transaction a high probability of success. No two transactions are the same, and traders are required to adapt the best profit-taking technique for the specific trade.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.