J.L.Lord – One Strategy for All Markets
The One Strategy for All Markets will walk you through the most successful strategy developed by the author throughout his ten years on Chicago trading floors.
The One Strategy for All Markets would take you from soup to nuts on the most effective method the author created over his 10+ years on the trading floors of Chicago. It is traded by just a select few expert traders on the floor, and often wrong. This book teaches the reader how to enter trades with almost little danger of loss as long as the market does not drop more than 800 Dow points in a single day. Even so, if this occurs, there is a solution. This method works in every market circumstance and blows the doors off any risk-reward notion you’ve ever learned. This is referred to as the “BWB,” or Broken Wing Butterfly.
The One Strategy for All Markets will guide you through your trading journey with these topics below:
- Option Fundamentals
- Broken Wing Butterfly Spreads (BWB)
- Broken Wing Butterfly Spreads (BWB) Entry Criteria
- Risk Ratio Spreads (Aggressive)
What will you learn?
In the One Strategy for All Markets, online traders can:
- Understand the essential terms connected with choices.
- Understand what a choice is.
- Understand the underlying philosophy of option contracts.
- Understand how to trade options in practice.
- Recognize the risk and reward associated with various possibilities.
- Learn why and when to apply the Balanced Butterfly Spread.
- Learn about the many placements, strikes, and options for this flexible Option Strategy.
- See trade examples to learn how to examine a chart setup and select the optimum strikes for a High Probability Broken Wing Butterfly trade.
- Learn how to take advantage of changing market situations by altering the location and strikes of the Broken Wing Butterfly.
Who is this course for?
The One Strategy for All Markets is tailored for:
- Those who need basic knowledge of calls, puts, credit spreads and debit spreads.
- Those who need to practice their own trade settings based on examples in this course will have a better comprehension of the content.
- Those who are willing to try something new in their trading journey.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Forex Profits with MACD – Frank PaulForex Profits with MACD – Frank PaulUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
When paired with the other basic components of my trading approach – support/resistance, trendlines, moving averages, and pivots – MACD provides an incredible insight into the dynamics of the forex market. Hence, this is the resources for the Forex Profits with MACD course by Frank Paul to be created.Add to wishlist
ClayTrader – Shorting for ProfitClayTrader – Shorting for ProfitUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course teaches you how to master the art of shorting, giving you a comprehensive 360-degree view of the markets. The training goes well beyond your expectations by teaching you five true short trading tactics.Add to wishlist
Kam Dhadwar L2ST – 3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders CoachingKam Dhadwar L2ST – 3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders CoachingUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders Coaching by Kam Dhadwar makes advanced trading concepts look so easy to learn for everyone.Add to wishlist
Justine Williams-lara – Pulling Profit from ChaosJustine Williams-lara – Pulling Profit from ChaosUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Pulling Profit from Chaos by Justine Williams-Lara will make you stand out among other traders with progressive theories and techniques.Add to wishlist
Kam Dhadwar – Trade Execution & Trade ManagementKam Dhadwar – Trade Execution & Trade ManagementUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade Execution & Trade Management by Kam Dhadwar demonstrates what to look for when executing your trades and keeping the risk at bay.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist