The One Strategy for All Markets will walk you through the most successful strategy developed by the author throughout his ten years on Chicago trading floors.
The One Strategy for All Markets would take you from soup to nuts on the most effective method the author created over his 10+ years on the trading floors of Chicago. It is traded by just a select few expert traders on the floor, and often wrong. This book teaches the reader how to enter trades with almost little danger of loss as long as the market does not drop more than 800 Dow points in a single day. Even so, if this occurs, there is a solution. This method works in every market circumstance and blows the doors off any risk-reward notion you’ve ever learned. This is referred to as the “BWB,” or Broken Wing Butterfly.
The One Strategy for All Markets will guide you through your trading journey with these topics below:
- Option Fundamentals
- Broken Wing Butterfly Spreads (BWB)
- Broken Wing Butterfly Spreads (BWB) Entry Criteria
- Risk Ratio Spreads (Aggressive)
What will you learn?
In the One Strategy for All Markets, online traders can:
- Understand the essential terms connected with choices.
- Understand what a choice is.
- Understand the underlying philosophy of option contracts.
- Understand how to trade options in practice.
- Recognize the risk and reward associated with various possibilities.
- Learn why and when to apply the Balanced Butterfly Spread.
- Learn about the many placements, strikes, and options for this flexible Option Strategy.
- See trade examples to learn how to examine a chart setup and select the optimum strikes for a High Probability Broken Wing Butterfly trade.
- Learn how to take advantage of changing market situations by altering the location and strikes of the Broken Wing Butterfly.
Who is this course for?
The One Strategy for All Markets is tailored for:
- Those who need basic knowledge of calls, puts, credit spreads and debit spreads.
- Those who need to practice their own trade settings based on examples in this course will have a better comprehension of the content.
- Those who are willing to try something new in their trading journey.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Forex Profits with MACD – Frank PaulForex Profits with MACD – Frank PaulUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
When paired with the other basic components of my trading approach – support/resistance, trendlines, moving averages, and pivots – MACD provides an incredible insight into the dynamics of the forex market. Hence, this is the resources for the Forex Profits with MACD course by Frank Paul to be created.Add to wishlist
Kam Dhadwar L2ST – 3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders CoachingKam Dhadwar L2ST – 3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders CoachingUpdate 07 Nov 2022Advanced
3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders Coaching by Kam Dhadwar makes advanced trading concepts look so easy to learn for everyone.23h0m2.2GBAdd to wishlist
Basic Market Profile and How I Use ItBasic Market Profile and How I Use ItUpdate 06 Nov 2022Beginner
You will be able to trade any market and implement every principle you learn after completing the Basic Market Profile and How I Use It course. Prices and markets never repeat themselves (every instant is different), but Market Profile structures do every day.1h13m0.1621GBAdd to wishlist
Ichimoku Cloud Trading Course – Follow Me TradesIchimoku Cloud Trading Course – Follow Me TradesUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Ichimoku Cloud Trading Course by Follow Me Trades holds everything about Ichimoku Cloud and how it is applied alongside other analysis techniques.Add to wishlist
Breakouts: The Quintessential Approach – FeibeltradingBreakouts: The Quintessential Approach – FeibeltradingUpdate 03 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Breakouts: The Quintessential Approach (or can be called The Feibel Trading Breakouts) provides a logical path for both bullish and bearish scenarios. It encourages the development and improvement of vital free motion talents.Add to wishlist
The EAP Training Program (Apr 2019) – EAP Training ProgramThe EAP Training Program (Apr 2019) – EAP Training ProgramUpdate 05 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
New to trading? Worry not as The EAP Training Program 2019 will give you everything you need to become a successful trader in financial markets.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.