Via the How to Trade Forex Using Support & Resistance Levels course, you’ll know where the price is likely to go and where it is likely to collapse ahead of time.
Maybe you’ve had this happen a lot. You feel like “they” know you just got in and now “they” are out to get you!! Well let me assure you, there is no “they”, it’s YOU!
You’re trading without being aware of very important “key” levels in the market. The banks know about them, large institutions know about them, and YOU should know about them too! Without this awareness it’s my belief and experience that your trading career is going to be frustrating and… short-lived.
I want to show you a better way. I’ve coached well over a thousand aspiring Forex traders. Those that have absorbed and applied this knowledge and applied it in a consistent manner, using impeccable money management as I teach in the course, have become competitive traders. Some are now making their living trading!
No matter how you like to trade, and what technical indicators you like to use, this information will give you a new “look” as to how the market is unfolding. You’ll know in advance where the price is likely to go, and where it is likely to fail. Knowing how to look at the market this way will put you in the driver seat!
- Why the Big Deal?
- The Importance of S&R Levels
- The Sell Method Explained
- Comparing the Entries
- Manage the Trade & Take Profit
- The Buy Method Explained
- What’s the Downside?
- Use with Your Favorite Trade
What Will You Learn?
- A rock solid plan for risk management – without risk management you won’t make it in this game!
- An explanation of the incredible power of pure price action!
- How to identify, in advance, key reaction levels
- How to combine key levels with technical tools
- How to integrate “market flow” into your trading. I’ve been told by many traders that this one concept alone made all the difference!
- How to do proper top down analysis so that you’ll know the best direction to trade!
- How to use Fibonacci retracement and extension information
- How to use “pivot” levels, and how to calculate them (free pivot calculator included)
- How to enter a trade, where to place stops, and where to get out – all calculated in advance!
- Understanding the role of fundamentals
- And finally, how to put it all together, complete with actual examples
Who Is This Course For?
- People who are new to the Forex market but have trading or investing experience in other markets and wish to know what sets Forex apart.
- Those completely new to the field of trading in general who are looking for a practical, well presented introductory overview.
- Newcomers who are curious but perhaps not sure if it’s the right opportunity for them and want to know more before making the commitment to proceed with demo and live trading.
- Traders frustrated by other introductory courses that failed to address all-important aspects of personal development such as trade readiness and what you need to succeed in this exciting market.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
John Carter – Swing Trading Course DVDJohn Carter – Swing Trading Course DVDUpdate 07 Nov 2022Beginner
Swing Trading Course DVD by John Carter covers everything you need to know throughout all ups and downs of your swing trades.5h50m1.1GBAdd to wishlist
Forex Profits with MACD – Frank PaulForex Profits with MACD – Frank PaulUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
When paired with the other basic components of my trading approach – support/resistance, trendlines, moving averages, and pivots – MACD provides an incredible insight into the dynamics of the forex market. Hence, this is the resources for the Forex Profits with MACD course by Frank Paul to be created.Add to wishlist
NY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) – Dr. Christopher CatheyNY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) – Dr. Christopher CatheyUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) by Dr. Christopher Cathey holds in-depth knowledge and insights into a topic that is offered by no other course.Add to wishlist
The Math Behind Wall Street: How the Market Works and How to Make It Work for You – Nicholas TeebagyThe Math Behind Wall Street: How the Market Works and How to Make It Work for You – Nicholas TeebagyUpdate 05 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Math Behind Wall Street by Nicholas Teebagy shows you a new perspective on financial markets for making better decisions and minimizing your risk.Add to wishlist
Market Profile Video – FutexLiveMarket Profile Video – FutexLiveUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Market Profile Video is a trading course that will teach traders about a technical concept using a revolutionary charting approach created by Peter Steidlmayer – Market Profile.Add to wishlist
Price Action Trading Vol.1 – Fractal Flow ProPrice Action Trading Vol.1 – Fractal Flow ProUpdate 03 Nov 2022Advanced
Price Action Trading Vol.1 by Fractal Flow Pro helps traders end their messy way of performing trade. The course also illustrates the right mindset and how to keep yourself calm while trading.2h34m0.488GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.