The world of fundamental analysis has changed dramatically in the last ten years, and you’ll be able to grasp every facet of this fascinating new world by watching this set of videos from Quantum Trading Education’s Fundamental Analysis Module and reading the accompanying material.
The world of fundamental analysis has changed considerably in the last 10 years, and in this series of videos from Quantum Trading Education’s Fundamental Analysis Module, together with the accompanying text, you’ll be able to comprehend every aspect of this exciting new world. By the end of the Fundamental Analysis Module via Quantum Trading Education, you will have a thorough understanding of the dynamics of global and local economic factors that influence currency flows and currency markets on a daily basis.
The detail content of the Fundamental Analysis Module course includes the flow of content:
- 21 videos
- 21 video podcasts
- One booklet:
- This booklet includes multiple practical examples of how markets react to outstanding news releases and may help you understand what to expect within the first few minutes of any publication.
- The book then goes on to explain instances of historical data and the relevance of knowledge, the data trend, and how a release fits within the trend.
What will you learn?
The AFundamental Analysis Module course will allow you to reach these significant values:
- Ability to assess the inherent worth of a security by examining linked economic and financial elements such as the balance sheet, strategic efforts, microeconomic indicators, and consumer behavior.
- Ability to do a flawless fundamental analysis without the need to be an economist to comprehend the area of fundamental assessment.
- Capability to comprehend every aspect of this fascinating new market.
Who is this course for?
The Fundamental Analysis Module course is tailored for:
- Those who need to improve their skills and knowledge relating to the fundamental analysis in trading.
- Those who need to better understand the global and local economic factors that influence currency flows.
- Those who need a course which can support them not only in trading but also in economic analysis.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Chris Lori – Understanding Global FundamentalsChris Lori – Understanding Global FundamentalsUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course is designed to help you get the same essential information and resources as bank traders. The course will assist you in understanding the global short-, medium-, and long-term economic variations that impact currency supply and demand.Add to wishlist
Andromeda Tradestation Systems II + ManualAndromeda Tradestation Systems II + ManualUpdate 12 Nov 2022All Levels
The Andromeda Info Manual is a resource for information on Andromeda, its features, and trading systems in general. Among the topics covered are optimization, drawdown types, performance issues, and position sizing (money management).Add to wishlist
Fire from Real Estate – Masterclass OfferFire from Real Estate – Masterclass OfferUpdate 08 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This FIRE from Real Estate course will walk you through the basics of real estate investment and lead you to the goals of financial independence rental property.Add to wishlist
Webinar: How to Make BIG Returns from Brexit – Jason Mcdonald & Chris CatheyWebinar: How to Make BIG Returns from Brexit – Jason Mcdonald & Chris CatheyUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Webinar: How to Make BIG Returns from Brexit by Jason Mcdonald & Chris Cathey shares viable strategies and techniques to earn profits from such tough situations. Detailed instructions come along with real-world trading case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
Fundamental Analysis Module – Quantum Trading EducationFundamental Analysis Module – Quantum Trading EducationUpdate 08 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The world of fundamental analysis has changed dramatically in the last ten years, and you’ll be able to grasp every facet of this fascinating new world by watching this set of videos from Quantum Trading Education’s Fundamental Analysis Module and reading the accompanying material.Add to wishlist
Charting Course – Wyckoff AnalyticsCharting Course – Wyckoff AnalyticsUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
When you take Wyckoff Analytics’ Basic Charting Course, you will have access to a number of essential technical indicators such as Stochastics, Rate of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Index, On Balance Volume (OBV), and others. Hence, this course will bring your trading experience to the next level.Add to wishlist