When you take Wyckoff Analytics’ Basic Charting Course, you will have access to a number of essential technical indicators such as Stochastics, Rate of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Index, On Balance Volume (OBV), and others. Hence, this course will bring your trading experience to the next level.
Because of its broad curriculum and informative depiction, Wyckoff Analytics’ Basic Charting Course is one of the most highly recommended courses for novices of Wyckoff techniques. The Basic Charting Course consists of 20 lessons that guide you through the fundamental components and methods based on the Wyckoff principles. You will, in particular, obtain a solid basis for such famous frameworks. Wyckoff Analytics is well-known for its high-quality training on the Wyckoff principles and their application to current trade. There are several features of such time-tested frameworks taught in Wyckoff Analytics courses for consistent increase of trading earnings.
The Wyckoff Analytics course freely shares some of the essential principles based on the Wyckoff Principles, such as the Supply and Demand law, the Effort vs. Result law, the Wyckoff P&F, and so on. Furthermore, when you take Wyckoff Analytics’ Basic Charting Course, you will have access to several key technical indicators such as Stochastics, Rate of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Index, On Balance Volume (OBV), and so on.
The Wyckoff Analytics course shows you the trading knowledge and skills via these detail modules:
- The first module of the Basic Charting Course by Wyckoff Analytics clarifies the knowledge about the chart types, such as Vertical (aka Bar), Candlestick, Point & Figure (P&F), Candle Volume, etc.
- The 2nd module shares the time frames matching the price patterns as well as the combination of the multiple time frames.
- From module 3 to module 8, the elements of a trading chart analysis are broken down in detail, such as the price cycle, trends, trading ranges, and so on. As a result, the knowledge about how to interpret these signals into the trading plan or strategy setup is provided in the rest of the course.
- Module 9 of the Basic Charting Course by Wyckoff Analytics sheds light on the technical patterns.
- Module 10 and module 11 deep dives into Accumulation and Distribution.
What will you learn?
In the Wyckoff Analytics course, online traders can learn:
- The extensive curriculum, as well as the informative illustration.
- The fundamental components and approaches based on Wyckoff principles.
- Different chart types, such as: Vertical (aka Bar), Candlestick, Point & Figure (P&F), and Candle volume, etc.
- Time frames that correspond to price patterns, as well as the combination of numerous time frames
- A trading chart analysis’s components.
- The signals are included into the trading strategy or plan.
- Other significant technical indicators, such as: Stochastics, Rate of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Index, On Balance Volume (OBV), etc.
Who is this course for?
The Wyckoff Analytics course is tailored for:
- Those who need to learn more about core trading components and methods.
- Those who want to improve their chart analysis skills on numerous chart types: Vertical (aka Bar), Candlestick, Point & Figure (P&F), and Candle volume, etc.
- Those who need to improve their time management skills with different time frames that correspond to price patterns.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Andromeda Tradestation Systems II + ManualAndromeda Tradestation Systems II + ManualUpdate 12 Nov 2022All Levels
The Andromeda Info Manual is a resource for information on Andromeda, its features, and trading systems in general. Among the topics covered are optimization, drawdown types, performance issues, and position sizing (money management).Add to wishlist
Fundamental Analysis Module – Quantum Trading EducationFundamental Analysis Module – Quantum Trading EducationUpdate 08 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The world of fundamental analysis has changed dramatically in the last ten years, and you’ll be able to grasp every facet of this fascinating new world by watching this set of videos from Quantum Trading Education’s Fundamental Analysis Module and reading the accompanying material.Add to wishlist
Charting Course – Wyckoff AnalyticsCharting Course – Wyckoff AnalyticsUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
When you take Wyckoff Analytics’ Basic Charting Course, you will have access to a number of essential technical indicators such as Stochastics, Rate of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Index, On Balance Volume (OBV), and others. Hence, this course will bring your trading experience to the next level.Add to wishlist
Forex Profit Accelerator Course – Bill PoulosForex Profit Accelerator Course – Bill PoulosUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Forex Profit Accelerator Course evaluates the markets at the end of the day and employs four distinct trading strategies to identify the highest-probability and lowest-risk Forex pairings for your consideration.Add to wishlist
Professional Trading Masterclass – Anton KreilProfessional Trading Masterclass – Anton KreilUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course teaches you how to set yourself apart from the masses as 90%of traders fail to make cash when buying and selling the stock marketplace. This course will provide you with the needed knowledge and tools to be in the top 10%.Add to wishlist
Chris Lori – Understanding Global FundamentalsChris Lori – Understanding Global FundamentalsUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course is designed to help you get the same essential information and resources as bank traders. The course will assist you in understanding the global short-, medium-, and long-term economic variations that impact currency supply and demand.Add to wishlist