Charles Cottle is the creator of Risk Doctor, a professional trading program. He was the International Trading Institute’s director of instruction and a former CBOE and CBOT options trader.
Charles Cottle is the founder of Risk Doctor, a trading program designed for professionals. He is a former CBOE and CBOT options trader and was director of Instruction at the International Trading Institute. Since 1999 Cottle has offered a variety of options training programs such as thinkorswim and is credited with inventing DARTS (Dynamic Adjustable Risk Transactions).
- Charles Cottle – Diamonetrics for the Novice & Professional
- Charles Cottle – Options Trading Training. Strategy Intensives Complete Series
- Charles Cottle – Options Trading Training. The Blend SF
- Charles Cottle – Options Trading. The Hidden Reality Course
- Charles Cottle – Position Dissection
- Charles Cottle – RiskDoctor RD1 – Introduction to Options Trading the RiskDoctor Way
- Charles Cottle – RiskDoctor RD2 – Intermediate Course to Options Trading the RiskDoctor Way
- Charles Cottle – RiskDoctor Slingshot Hedge – Options Trading Strategies – Slingshot Hedge
- Charles Cottle – The Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies
- Charles Cottle – Vertical Spreads. Strategy Intensive
- Charles Cottle – Coulda, woulda, shoulda (Update to Options Perception, Deception)
What Will You Learn?
- Understand your options and how they work (strike prices, bid-ask spread, etc.)
- Learn the fundamentals of option trading (leverage, POP, etc.)
- Discover the distinctions between calls and puts.
- Understand the distinction between buying and selling options.
- Learn how to effectively trade calls and puts.
- Understand and apply the most important options trading rules.
- Learn the fundamentals of trading verticals, the All-Powerful of option trading.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone interested in trading options
- Anyone interested in investing using stock options
- Anyone interested in learning how to effectively and successfully trade the market using option strategies
- Anyone who wants to generate income trading options
- Anyone who want to refresh their option trading knowledge
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trading Options Using Auction Market Principles – Alexander TradingTrading Options Using Auction Market Principles – Alexander TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Options Using Auction Market Principles – Alexander Trading provides step-by-step clarification on how options will let you trade specific Auction Market setups that deliver the very best expectancy returns.Add to wishlist
The Winning Secret Training – Peter SchultzThe Winning Secret Training – Peter SchultzUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course takes the fear out of trading options and replaces it with knowledge, skills, confidence, and a strong mathematical likelihood of winning consistently and generously.Add to wishlist
Weekly Iron Condors – Simpler OptionsWeekly Iron Condors – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Weekly Iron Condors by Simpler Options highlights viable strategies and techniques to earn higher profits and undertake lower risks amidst tumultuous market conditions.Add to wishlist
Broken Wing Butterflies in a High Vol with Directional Fly – Sheridan Options MentoringBroken Wing Butterflies in a High Vol with Directional Fly – Sheridan Options MentoringUpdate 03 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Broken Wing Butterflies in a High Vol with Directional Fly – Sheridan Options Mentoring reveals the type of lesson that has never been taught in a high volatility climate. That is one of Sheridan’s long-standing techniques, the Broken Wing Butterfly.Add to wishlist
Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies – Van Tharp InstituteIntroduction to Position Sizing Strategies – Van Tharp InstituteUpdate 02 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
If you are having difficulty assessing and minimizing your trading risks, then you want a practical method to understand risk and learn how to reduce losses. This Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies course by Van Tharp Institute is unquestionably for youAdd to wishlist
Market Making Scalping Manual – Gary NordenMarket Making Scalping Manual – Gary NordenUpdate 01 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Market Making Scalping Manual by Gary Norden contains information on the Market-Making style of Scalping that is not available anywhere.Add to wishlist