Credit Spread Class 2015 – Sheridan Options Mentoring
Credit Spread Class 2015 holds a complete walkthrough from essential basics of options trading to advanced concepts of options spread strategies.
Credit Spread Class 2015 by Sheridan Options Mentoring is jam-packed with 8 classes, taking learners from the most basic knowledge of options trading, including fundamental principles, the Greeks, risk/reward ratios, and the like.
With the combinations of vivid demonstrations of case studies from actual trades and clear insights into constructing a proper options spread, Credit Spread Class 2015 promises learners will soon develop their own optimal strategies for high profitability without worrying about the high volatility of the market.
- 1503-1-CS1 manual
- 1503-1-CreditSpread video
- 1503-2-CS2 manual
- 1503-2-CreditSpread video
- 1503-3-CS3 manual
- 1503-3-CreditSpread video
- 1503-4-CS4 manual
- 1503-4-CreditSpread video
- 1503-5-CS5 manual
- 1503-5-CreditSpread video
- 1503-6-CreditSpread video
- 1503-7-CreditSpread video
- 1503-8-CreditSpread video
What will you learn?
- Developing a solid understanding of credit spreads, including essential principles, the Greeks, the risk/reward ratios, and so on
- Risk management and the difference between credit spread and iron condor
- Guidelines for executing and adjusting credit spread strategies
- How to modify credit spread
- Catching up with the trading volatility
- Utilizing indicators for optimal timing on short put positions
- Case studies from actual trading, including adjustments and executions of put credit spreads
- Walkthrough over the author’s favorite adjustments of credit spreads – the ratio butterfly spread
- Risk management of SPX ratio butterfly
Who is this course for?
Credit Spread Class 2015 is highly recommended to traders at all levels, especially beginners who are diving into the field of options trading and looking for thorough guidance on controlling credit spreads on your accounts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Sheridan Options Mentoring – “Battle Tested” SPX 15-Day Calendar On-Demand Short CourseSheridan Options Mentoring – “Battle Tested” SPX 15-Day Calendar On-Demand Short CourseUpdate Jul 22DOWNLOAD
“Battle Tested” SPX 15-Day Calendar On-Demand Short Course by Sheridan Options Mentoring instructs powerful techniques and proven strategies to earn higher profits from your options trading.Add to wishlist
Fantastic 4 Trading Strategies – Dan SheridanFantastic 4 Trading Strategies – Dan SheridanUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Dan shows you how to trade Iron Condors, Butterflies, Calendar Spreads, and Double Diagonals in this Fantastic 4 Trading Strategies series. Hence, your trading journey would be easier when mixing the top 4 trading strategies.Add to wishlist
Advanced Options Strategies Explained – ClayTraderAdvanced Options Strategies Explained – ClayTraderUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course shares a walkthrough of options trading frameworks for consistent profitability. It offers a great chance to level up your skills!Add to wishlist
Candlestick Secrets For Profiting In Options – Steve NisonCandlestick Secrets For Profiting In Options – Steve NisonUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Candlestick Secrets For Profiting In Options by Steve Nison equips you with understanding the entirety of the techniques Candlestick and have the perfect implication of it in your trading.Add to wishlist
Calender Max – Calendar MAXCalender Max – Calendar MAXUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Calendar Max by Calendar MAX provides a severe EDGE to Options traders, and gives the potential for very good Reward to Risk ratios.Add to wishlist
Broken Wing Butterfly – Simpler OptionsBroken Wing Butterfly – Simpler OptionsUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Broken Wing Butterfly Simpler Options provides you the ultimate tool for locating the winning stocks with the optimal return.Add to wishlist