Credit Spread Class 2015 holds a complete walkthrough from essential basics of options trading to advanced concepts of options spread strategies.
Credit Spread Class 2015 by Sheridan Options Mentoring is jam-packed with 8 classes, taking learners from the most basic knowledge of options trading, including fundamental principles, the Greeks, risk/reward ratios, and the like.
With the combinations of vivid demonstrations of case studies from actual trades and clear insights into constructing a proper options spread, Credit Spread Class 2015 promises learners will soon develop their own optimal strategies for high profitability without worrying about the high volatility of the market.
- 1503-1-CS1 manual
- 1503-1-CreditSpread video
- 1503-2-CS2 manual
- 1503-2-CreditSpread video
- 1503-3-CS3 manual
- 1503-3-CreditSpread video
- 1503-4-CS4 manual
- 1503-4-CreditSpread video
- 1503-5-CS5 manual
- 1503-5-CreditSpread video
- 1503-6-CreditSpread video
- 1503-7-CreditSpread video
- 1503-8-CreditSpread video
What will you learn?
- Developing a solid understanding of credit spreads, including essential principles, the Greeks, the risk/reward ratios, and so on
- Risk management and the difference between credit spread and iron condor
- Guidelines for executing and adjusting credit spread strategies
- How to modify credit spread
- Catching up with the trading volatility
- Utilizing indicators for optimal timing on short put positions
- Case studies from actual trading, including adjustments and executions of put credit spreads
- Walkthrough over the author’s favorite adjustments of credit spreads – the ratio butterfly spread
- Risk management of SPX ratio butterfly
Who is this course for?
Credit Spread Class 2015 is highly recommended to traders at all levels, especially beginners who are diving into the field of options trading and looking for thorough guidance on controlling credit spreads on your accounts.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Chuck Hughes – The Weekly Options AdvantageChuck Hughes – The Weekly Options AdvantageUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
When joining with Chuck Hughes via The Weekly Options Advantage course, you’ll understand the specific advantages that weekly options afford clever traders, from simple methods for spotting the best opportunities to complicated covered call and spread trading tactics.Add to wishlist
7 CD Pristine Method Home Study Trading Course – Pristine7 CD Pristine Method Home Study Trading Course – PristineUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
7 CD Pristine Method Home Study Trading Course by Pristine covers from the fundamental basics to the most complex topics in options and swing trading.Add to wishlist
Options Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) – UdemyOptions Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) – UdemyUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Options Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) does not just show but take your hands and walk you through everything that is needed to become a master.Add to wishlist
How To Trade Options – Mark Messier and Tony PelzHow To Trade Options – Mark Messier and Tony PelzUpdate 05 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
How To Trade Options by Mark Messier and Tony Pelz has everything you need to know about options trading and what is behind the mind of true traders.Add to wishlist
Larry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVDLarry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVDUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Larry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVD provides an in-depth look at methods developed over years of trading experience – all bundled together in a six-hour workshop.Add to wishlist
Option Volatility & Pricing – Sheldon NatenbergOption Volatility & Pricing – Sheldon NatenbergUpdate 13 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Option Volatility & Pricing by Sheldon Natenberg sheds light on practical strategies and techniques to deal with the volatility of trading markets and earn higher profits from options trades.Add to wishlist