Dan Sheridan teaches you how to build, trade, and manage Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in this Trading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016.
Calendar spreads combine the benefits of spreads with directional options trading in the same position. Depending on how an investor executes this technique, they may assume:
- A market-neutral position that may be rolled out a few times to cover the spread cost while profiting from time decay.
- A market-neutral short-term position with a longer-term directional tilt and limitless gain potential.
A diagonal call spread plus a diagonal put spread combine to form a double diagonal spread. It is a pretty sophisticated option technique that should only be attempted by experienced traders, and you should always paper trade it for 3-6 months before going live. The double diagonal is an income transaction that reaps the benefits of time.
As traders combined these two terms into many trading strategies, they gained much profit and became better at timing the market. That’s why Trading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016 by Sheridan Mentoring was created to mix all the techniques together for the newbies, to get better income.
- Class #1 With Dan:Calendar, Double Diagonal, and Double Calendar Basics
- Class #2 With Dan:Greeks of Calendars and Double Diagonals and Single Calendars with 30 Plus Days Duration and 7-10 Days Duration
- Class #3 with Dan:Double Calendars and Adjustments, Triple Calendars, Single Calendars when VIX is High, and Reverse Calendars
- Class #4 With Jay Bailey:The 9 Day Calendar
- Class #5 with Dan:7 Day Double Diagonal and Neutral Ratio Calendars.
- Class #6 with Mark:Double Diagonals
- Class #7 with Dan: Guerilla Calendars, Campaign Calendars, and Bearish Calendars
- Class #8 with Dan:Final Class
What will you learn?
- Learn to use trading calendars for monthly income.
- Understand what are calendars and why do we need them?
- Case studies and examples on how to use the trading calendars in real trading.
Who is this course for?
This Trading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016 course is designed to:
- Traders who are looking for a course including many types of trading knowledge.
- Traders who want to improve their trading skills quickly.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Double Diagonals Class – Simpler OptionsDouble Diagonals Class – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Double Diagonals Class by Simpler Options shares techniques and strategies that options traders will love to know and apply to their options trades to earn higher profits.Add to wishlist
Dynamic Hedging – Nassim TalebDynamic Hedging – Nassim TalebUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Dynamic Hedging by Nassim Taleb covers a lot of topics, including options trading itself but also risk management as well as exotic markets.Add to wishlist
Radioactive Trading Mastery Course – Radio Active TradingRadioactive Trading Mastery Course – Radio Active TradingUpdate 08 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Radioactive Trading Mastery Course by Radio Active Trading offers a comprehensive walkthrough of powerful techniques and proven strategies. Detailed instructions come along with illustrated case studies and examples for practical understanding.Add to wishlist
Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets – Hedged Long Diagonals – Sheridan MentoringHedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets – Hedged Long Diagonals – Sheridan MentoringUpdate 05 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets clears out the fusion of the Hedged Long Diagonals strategy and its application for high profits during volatility.Add to wishlist
Ultimate Options Blueprint Course – John CarterUltimate Options Blueprint Course – John CarterUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Ultimate Options Blueprint Course by John Carter reveals the frameworks that helped John earn high profits while undertaking less risks.Add to wishlist
High Frequency Trading – Simpler Options – John CarterHigh Frequency Trading – Simpler Options – John CarterUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
You can obtain a trade with precision and a substantial amount of profit on a consistent interval through High Frequency Trading by Simpler Trading.Add to wishlist