Dan Sheridan teaches you how to build, trade, and manage Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in this Trading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016.
Calendar spreads combine the benefits of spreads with directional options trading in the same position. Depending on how an investor executes this technique, they may assume:
- A market-neutral position that may be rolled out a few times to cover the spread cost while profiting from time decay.
- A market-neutral short-term position with a longer-term directional tilt and limitless gain potential.
A diagonal call spread plus a diagonal put spread combine to form a double diagonal spread. It is a pretty sophisticated option technique that should only be attempted by experienced traders, and you should always paper trade it for 3-6 months before going live. The double diagonal is an income transaction that reaps the benefits of time.
As traders combined these two terms into many trading strategies, they gained much profit and became better at timing the market. That’s why Trading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016 by Sheridan Mentoring was created to mix all the techniques together for the newbies, to get better income.
- Class #1 With Dan:Calendar, Double Diagonal, and Double Calendar Basics
- Class #2 With Dan:Greeks of Calendars and Double Diagonals and Single Calendars with 30 Plus Days Duration and 7-10 Days Duration
- Class #3 with Dan:Double Calendars and Adjustments, Triple Calendars, Single Calendars when VIX is High, and Reverse Calendars
- Class #4 With Jay Bailey:The 9 Day Calendar
- Class #5 with Dan:7 Day Double Diagonal and Neutral Ratio Calendars.
- Class #6 with Mark:Double Diagonals
- Class #7 with Dan: Guerilla Calendars, Campaign Calendars, and Bearish Calendars
- Class #8 with Dan:Final Class
What will you learn?
- Learn to use trading calendars for monthly income.
- Understand what are calendars and why do we need them?
- Case studies and examples on how to use the trading calendars in real trading.
Who is this course for?
This Trading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016 course is designed to:
- Traders who are looking for a course including many types of trading knowledge.
- Traders who want to improve their trading skills quickly.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets – Hedged Credit Spreads – Sheridan MentoringHedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets – Hedged Credit Spreads – Sheridan MentoringUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets unravels the Hedged Credit Spreads strategy and how to use it for optimal returns even when high volatility strikes.Add to wishlist
The Rock Options Trading System With John Locke – SMBThe Rock Options Trading System With John Locke – SMBUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course gives an in-depth look into the ROCK, a market-neutral trading strategy that gives you most of the “mechanics” needed to get you to a competency level where you are capable of trading the M21 Checkmate Trade.Add to wishlist
On-Demand Options Education – Sang LucciOn-Demand Options Education – Sang LucciUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
On-Demand Options Education by Sang Lucci helps you build the stepping stones on your options trading journey and head in the best direction.Add to wishlist
Options Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) – UdemyOptions Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) – UdemyUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Options Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) does not just show but take your hands and walk you through everything that is needed to become a master.Add to wishlist
Iron Condor Class (2013) – SheridanmentoringIron Condor Class (2013) – SheridanmentoringUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
The Iron Condor Class (2013) by Sheridan Mentoring presents the ultimate education so that you can start off your options trading journey and earn high profits.Add to wishlist
The M3 Trading System Four Part Video Series – John LockeThe M3 Trading System Four Part Video Series – John LockeUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course helps you avoid being left behind with a losing streak when market conditions change. With this course, you will be able to improve your game by managing your risk in complex options.Add to wishlist