Course 1: Vertical Spreads by Elliott Wave International opens a series of three courses deep diving into the application of Elliott Wave to options trading. The basics of Wave principles and powerful techniques are what you can expect from this course.
Course 1: Vertical Spreads by Elliott Wave International Description
Course 1: Vertical Spreads by Elliott Wave International opens a series of three courses deep diving into the application of Elliott Wave to options trading. The basics of Wave principles and powerful techniques are what you can expect from this course. It unfolds many aspects through detailed guides and illustrated case studies for practical understanding.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- How to determine wave patters that have the highest-confidence options trading opportunities.
- How to pick wave positions that can help get the optimal entry.
- How to determine the most optimal time frames to each options trading strategy.
- The application of Elliott wave rules and guidelines such as Fibonacci ratios.
- Identifying the type of Elliott Wave structure preceding your entry point.
- Picking the optimal location and timing of setting entry, target, and exit levels.
- How to win the optimum risk/reward ratio.
- How to get the right timing of holding a position until expiration.
- The management of uncapped risk.
- The adjustment of strike prices and expiration dates.
- Detailed guides on the basics of the Wave Principle.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Simplertrading – Pillars of Options Trading ClassSimplertrading – Pillars of Options Trading ClassUpdate 08 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Pillars of Options Trading Class by Simpler Trading will let you find out your specific buying and selling style. You will learn to adapt the time-tested and validated method to fit your personality and goals.Add to wishlist
Tradezilla 2.0 – MarketCallsTradezilla 2.0 – MarketCallsUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Tradezilla 2.0 – MarketCalls helps you understand markets in a better way, will bring thinking ability in you to trade independently in dynamic complex trading environments. It helps differentiate yourself from other traders one step better.Add to wishlist
Ali Pashaei’s SPY Weekly Strategy – All Three ClassesAli Pashaei’s SPY Weekly Strategy – All Three ClassesUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course shows what to focus on and how to approach the strategy for minimizing loses and creating great returns over the long run.Add to wishlist
Ultimate Guide To Debit Spreads Nov 2014 – Simpler TradingUltimate Guide To Debit Spreads Nov 2014 – Simpler TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Ultimate Guide To Debit Spreads Nov 2014 – Simpler Trading focuses on teaching you how to create a consistent income stream using debit spreads.Add to wishlist
Trading Calendar SpreadsTrading Calendar SpreadsUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Calendar Spreads teaches traders to master term structure and multi-month trading to maximize profits. Basically, it shows you how to trade calendar spreads like a pro.Add to wishlist
Dan Sheridan 2011 Calendar Workshop – Sheridan MentoringDan Sheridan 2011 Calendar Workshop – Sheridan MentoringUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Dan Sheridan 2011 Calendar Workshop by Sheridan Mentoring walks you through proven techniques and strategies of calendars for profitable options trades with minimal risks.Add to wishlist