The Art of Adjustments in 2017 by Dan Sheridan sheds light on how to use adjustments from A to Z. It means you can learn the fundamentals and advanced concepts through this course.
The Art of Adjustments in 2017 by Dan Sheridan Description
The Art of Adjustments in 2017 by Dan Sheridan sheds light on how to use adjustments from A to Z. It means you can learn the fundamentals and advanced concepts through this course. There are five classes in this big course uncovering different aspects of adjustments in trading. Thus, you can get practical strategies by Dan Sheridan, a trading expert with years of experience.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Class #1: Laying the Foundation for Adjustments with Dan
- What is an Adjustment
- Purpose of Adjustments?
- Do I have to Adjust Trades?
- Where do Adjustments fit into the cycle of Risk Management? Dan’s 4 Step Risk Management Plan
- Most common types of Adjustments?
- Dan’s Matrix Decision Making Process with Adjustments?
- How much should you Adjust an position?
- How many adjustments should you make on a particular trade?
- How to use VIX as an Guide with Adjustments?
- How do I Adjust Trades when SPX moves near 1% in a Day (Speed)
- How to Adjust Credit Spreads
- Class #2 with Jay Bailey: Why? When? How?
- Today’s Agenda
- My Adjustment Journey
- Fundamental Reasons to Adjust
- Pros and Cons of Adjustments
- Example of Adjusting a Butterfly
- Adjusting versus not adjusting
- Adjusting Example with Calendar to widen the width of a trade
- Adjustments can prevent large losses- Iron Butterfly Example
- Option Adjustments in the Past
- What should be your objective with Delta when Adjusting?
- What should be your objectives with Vega when adjusting?
- Theta and the “Tent”: What should your objectives be?
- Don’t worry if you don’t need to!
- Adjustment Considerations
- Should I Adjust?
- Factors to Consider when Adjusting
- What not to do with Adjusting
- One Important Upside Adjustment- Long Call VS Long Call Debit Spread
- One Important Downside Strategy
- Considering Vega when Adjusting
- Class #3: Adjusting Balanced Butterflies with Dan
- How to Adjust Balanced Butterflies
- Class#4: Adjusting Broken Wing Butterflies and Iron Condors with Dan.
- How to Adjust Broken Wing Butterflies?
- How to Adjust Iron Condors?
- Class #5: Adjusting Calendars and Miscellaneous Issues
- How to Adjust Double Calendars?
- How to Adjust Single Calendars
- Macro and Micro View of Adjustments?
- Last 4 Years have been mostly upside Adjustments
- Adjusting a Portfolio: Beta Weighting
- Not being able to get out of a spread at Max Loss
- Not able to execute an adjustment at a decent price
- How to guard against Black Swans?
- Warning to Covered Writes, CSP Folk, Put Credit Spreads, BWB, etc.
- Adjustments in Stocks
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Futures Trading Secrets Home Study Course 2004 – Bill McCreadyFutures Trading Secrets Home Study Course 2004 – Bill McCreadyUpdate 10 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Bill McCready’s Futures Trading Secrets Home Study Course 2004 is a course designed to help new traders better understand futures contracts and trading strategies.Add to wishlist
Consistent Traders Mastery Class – Simpler OptionsConsistent Traders Mastery Class – Simpler OptionsUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Consistent Traders Mastery Class by Simpler Options illuminates practical strategies and techniques for consistent profits with minimal risks regardless of the market volatility.Add to wishlist
Volatility Trading – Euan SinclairVolatility Trading – Euan SinclairUpdate 13 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Euan Sinclair walks traders through the fundamentals of option pricing, measurement, hedging, money management, and trade assessment in an easy-to-understand manner. Second Edition includes treatment of the numerous new options available in VIX futures, ETNs, and leveraged ETFs.Add to wishlist
Timing Solution Advanced Build February 2014Timing Solution Advanced Build February 2014Update 21 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Timing Solution Advanced Build February 2014 is a software enabling to conduct forecasts at higher accuracy about the next price actions. Thus, you will no longer have to deal with sudden price moves as now you can foresee them for better preparation.Add to wishlist
Crash Course in Bonds – Wall Street PrepCrash Course in Bonds – Wall Street PrepUpdate 07 Dec 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Crash Course in Bonds by Wall Street Prep deep dives into the methods of bond analysis to decode the bond market and draw valuable insights. You can develop viable strategies to deal with various situations amid the market volatility. As a result, consistent profits are within your reach.Add to wishlist
Quantum Trading Indicators Full Set (Aug 2016) – Quantum TradingQuantum Trading Indicators Full Set (Aug 2016) – Quantum TradingUpdate 27 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Quantum Trading Indicators Full Set (Aug 2016) by Quantum Trading walks you through using all-around indicators to generate insights into the market and enhance the accuracy of market forecasting. Thus, you can develop viable strategies and apply flexible tactics to real trades for consistent profits no matter how volatile the market is.Add to wishlist