The Art of Adjustments in 2017 by Dan Sheridan sheds light on how to use adjustments from A to Z. It means you can learn the fundamentals and advanced concepts through this course.
The Art of Adjustments in 2017 by Dan Sheridan Description
The Art of Adjustments in 2017 by Dan Sheridan sheds light on how to use adjustments from A to Z. It means you can learn the fundamentals and advanced concepts through this course. There are five classes in this big course uncovering different aspects of adjustments in trading. Thus, you can get practical strategies by Dan Sheridan, a trading expert with years of experience.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Class #1: Laying the Foundation for Adjustments with Dan
- What is an Adjustment
- Purpose of Adjustments?
- Do I have to Adjust Trades?
- Where do Adjustments fit into the cycle of Risk Management? Dan’s 4 Step Risk Management Plan
- Most common types of Adjustments?
- Dan’s Matrix Decision Making Process with Adjustments?
- How much should you Adjust an position?
- How many adjustments should you make on a particular trade?
- How to use VIX as an Guide with Adjustments?
- How do I Adjust Trades when SPX moves near 1% in a Day (Speed)
- How to Adjust Credit Spreads
- Class #2 with Jay Bailey: Why? When? How?
- Today’s Agenda
- My Adjustment Journey
- Fundamental Reasons to Adjust
- Pros and Cons of Adjustments
- Example of Adjusting a Butterfly
- Adjusting versus not adjusting
- Adjusting Example with Calendar to widen the width of a trade
- Adjustments can prevent large losses- Iron Butterfly Example
- Option Adjustments in the Past
- What should be your objective with Delta when Adjusting?
- What should be your objectives with Vega when adjusting?
- Theta and the “Tent”: What should your objectives be?
- Don’t worry if you don’t need to!
- Adjustment Considerations
- Should I Adjust?
- Factors to Consider when Adjusting
- What not to do with Adjusting
- One Important Upside Adjustment- Long Call VS Long Call Debit Spread
- One Important Downside Strategy
- Considering Vega when Adjusting
- Class #3: Adjusting Balanced Butterflies with Dan
- How to Adjust Balanced Butterflies
- Class#4: Adjusting Broken Wing Butterflies and Iron Condors with Dan.
- How to Adjust Broken Wing Butterflies?
- How to Adjust Iron Condors?
- Class #5: Adjusting Calendars and Miscellaneous Issues
- How to Adjust Double Calendars?
- How to Adjust Single Calendars
- Macro and Micro View of Adjustments?
- Last 4 Years have been mostly upside Adjustments
- Adjusting a Portfolio: Beta Weighting
- Not being able to get out of a spread at Max Loss
- Not able to execute an adjustment at a decent price
- How to guard against Black Swans?
- Warning to Covered Writes, CSP Folk, Put Credit Spreads, BWB, etc.
- Adjustments in Stocks
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trampoline Trading – ClayTraderTrampoline Trading – ClayTraderUpdate 07 Nov 2022Advanced
This course walks you through techniques and strategies to earn consistent profitability. It offers ample chances to learn an effective trading system with simple explanations.8h20m1.2GBAdd to wishlist
ETF Trend Trading Mentorship CourseETF Trend Trading Mentorship CourseUpdate 07 Nov 2022All Levels
ETF Trend Trading Mentorship Course sheds light on the fundamentals of ETFs and how to grab opportune trends for the phenomenal growth of profits!4h28m1.3GBAdd to wishlist
The Ticker Investment Digest Articles – W.D.GannThe Ticker Investment Digest Articles – W.D.GannUpdate 23 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Ticker Investment Digest Articles by W.D.Gann presents time-tested methods and strategies to demystify how the market moves. Hence, you can enhance the accuracy of market forecasting through insights into market trend patterns for viable strategy development.Add to wishlist
The Active Investor Blueprint – Steve NisonThe Active Investor Blueprint – Steve NisonUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Active Investor Blueprint by Steve Nison shares a detailed walkthrough on how to become a profitable investor no matter how volatile the market becomes.Add to wishlist
Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course – Tim BostBasic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course – Tim BostUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Traders may witness the tremendous impact that the Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course has made in his capacity to evaluate the markets accurately through the course Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course by Tim Bost.Add to wishlist
Elite Trader Package – FibozachiElite Trader Package – FibozachiUpdate 07 Nov 2022Intermediate
This course provides a substantial edge due to its real-time and end-of-day scanning capabilities. These scans enhance the capability of the Elite Trader Package by locating Buy and Sell Signals for each trading instrument.0.012GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.