Strategies for Profiting with Japanese Candlestick Charts by Steve Nison teaches tried-and-true techniques and strategies with deep dives into trend patterns and viable frameworks.
From the introductory concepts through sophisticated applications—the most thorough, authoritative guide to harnessing the power of Japanese candlesticks
Strategies for Profiting with Japanese Candlestick Charts by Steve Nison that introduced traders everywhere how to unleash the awesome power of Japanese Candlestick is now better than ever! Written by the visionary who introduced candlesticks to traders in the West, this new edition of the international bestseller has been fully updated and revised for today’s more competitive and fickle markets.
Your complete guide to all things candlesticks, it fills you in on what they are and where they come from, how to read and interpret them and how to use them to anticipate and capitalize on price moves and market changes with a degree of accuracy you never imagined was possible!
- The Most Important Candle Patterns
- Spotting market turns using Candle lines
- Using the Power of Candles for Online Trading
- Combining Western technical indicators with Candlestick Charts for increased profits
- Strategies for trading with Candlesticks
- Reducing risk with Candlestick Charts
- Swing & Day Trading with Candlestick Charts
What Will You Learn?
- A rare opportunity to learn about this powerful charting technique from the man who introduced candlesticks to the West and the world’s premiere expert.
- Covers the most important candle patterns and breaks each down into its component parts with crystal clear explanations of what each part indicates.
- Details strategies for combining candlesticks with other technical tools to spot big moves and find optimal exits.
- Delivers expert advice and guidance on how to avoid costly candlesticks mistakes that even seasoned traders can make.
- Shares proven strategies for using candlesticks for hedging and managing investment risk, along with techniques for making candlesticks a valued tool for swing and day trading.
Who Is This Book For?
The book is great for any traders and investors who want to learn candlestick techniques from A to Z.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
New Trading Systems and Methods – Perry J.KaufmanNew Trading Systems and Methods – Perry J.KaufmanUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
New Trading Systems and Methods by Perry J.Kaufman has been and will always be the choice of futures traders when analyzing trading systems.Add to wishlist
Ultimate MT4 Course – BKForexUltimate MT4 Course – BKForexUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Improve the effectiveness in your trading execution with the valuable education from the Ultimate MT4 Course online class by BKForex.Add to wishlist
Kirk du Plessis – SignalsKirk du Plessis – SignalsUpdate 07 Nov 2022All Levels
Signals – Kirk du Plessis introduces the specific indicators that generated winning trades 82% of the time and outperformed the market by 2,602% on average.0.0313GBAdd to wishlist
Candlecharts Academy – Swing Trading 2Candlecharts Academy – Swing Trading 2Update 06 Nov 2022All Levels
The Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 2 allows you to keep your existing lifestyle while enhancing your business success. After completing the course, you will be able to identify high-probability transactions.3h36m0.2441GBAdd to wishlist
Wyckoff Roadshow – Trading Psychology EdgeWyckoff Roadshow – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 29 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Wyckoff Roadshow by Trading Psychology Edge clarifies the intricacies of Wyckoff methods and Weis Waves through detailed instructions and illustrated case studies. You can learn how to apply the techniques to the development of strategies for higher profits.Add to wishlist
Integrated Pitchfork Analysis (Volume 2 & 3) – Dr. Mircea DologaIntegrated Pitchfork Analysis (Volume 2 & 3) – Dr. Mircea DologaUpdate 20 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This Integrated Pitchfork Analysis (Volume 2 & 3) book is intended for traders who have no prior expertise with Pitchfork Analysis. It teaches how to analyze markets and trade using pitchfork analysis.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.