Mastering the Geometry of Market Energy is an in-depth guide to using the P&L methodology to become a professional commodity trader.
Mastering the Geometry of Market Energy is a thorough discussion of how the markets are geometric and how P&L is used to identify the consistencies found within the geometry. The knowledge contained in this manual combines an excellent methodology, a proven set of trading rules, the proper mental focus, and self-evaluation.
Chapter One: The Supporting Tools
- Energy Indicators
- The “5” Lines
- The “6” Lines
- The 1-1 High and 1-1 Low
- Summary – Chapter One
Chapter Two: The Five Types of Trading
- The Five Types of Trading
- Trend Run
- Congestion Entry
- Congestion Action
- Continued Congestion Entrance/Action
- Congestion Exit
- The Sequence in which a Time Period Flows
- Summary – Chapter Two
Chapter Three: Proper Use of Supporting Tools
- The “Market”
- Designing Geometric Zones of Support/Resistance
- The Concept of “Air”
- Recognizing When the Geometry is Crisp
- Summary – Chapter Three
Chapter Four: Understanding A Time Period’s Flow
- Predicting verses Knowing
- The Initial Movement on the Focus Price Bar
- What does the Lower Time Period Movement Represent?
- Synthesis – The Intertwining of the Time Periods
- Defining The Bar Not The Tick
- Summary – Chapter Four
Chapter Five: Establishing A Position
- Visualizing The Focus Price bar
- The Function of The 1st HTP
- “Flagging” with the 1st LTP
- Triple Termination
- Initial Stop Placement and Profit Objective
- Dealing with the Percentages
- Summary – Chapter Five
Chapter Six: Monitoring The Established Position
Chapter Seven: Applying the P&L Methodology
Chapter Eight: Success Is Your Responsibility
What will you learn?
- Understand how to recognize and take advantage of the key characteristics for the focus time period
- Learn to properly correlate the time periods to remain totally unbiased when monitoring an established position
- Learn the proper perspective needed to develop trading rules best suited for temperament
Who is this course for?
- Mastering the Geometry of Market Energy is for experienced traders
- Traders with the desire and fortitude to continue seeking the knowledge and skills required to successfully interact with the market.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
10 Day Program – Trading Education10 Day Program – Trading EducationUpdate 06 Nov 2022Beginner
The 10 Day Program – Trading Education sharpens your tape reading skills, allowing you to have a thorough understanding of market patterns and accurately forecast future moves.14h50m3.6GBAdd to wishlist
The Inner Circle Trader 2016 – ICT MethodsThe Inner Circle Trader 2016 – ICT MethodsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course hosted by the Mentor of your Mentors Michael J. Huddleston, is a comprehensive course that helps you understand the proper way of reading price action in the Forex market for steady profitability.Add to wishlist
The New Science of Technical Analysis – Thomas R. DeMarkThe New Science of Technical Analysis – Thomas R. DeMarkUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The New Science of Technical Analysis by Thomas R. DeMark sheds light on practical investment strategies that help you obtain higher profits and undertake lower risks.Add to wishlist
Four-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles – Bradley F. CowanFour-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles – Bradley F. CowanUpdate 10 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Four-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles by Bradley F. Cowan teaches market analysts how to make accurate financial market models predicting price-time action years into the future.Add to wishlist
DIG Smart Points (Apr 2013) – Pro Trading IndicatorsDIG Smart Points (Apr 2013) – Pro Trading IndicatorsUpdate 27 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
DIG Smart Points (Apr 2013) by Pro Trading Indicators presents a comprehensive walkthrough of practical techniques and strategies based on insights from this tool. You can learn best practices and common mistakes to capture profitable trades and avoid expensive pitfalls, hence maintaining consistent profits.Add to wishlist
Webinar Series 5 Execution A Detailed Process – FuturesTrader71Webinar Series 5 Execution A Detailed Process – FuturesTrader71Update 05 Nov 2022All Levels
Despite being a short-term course, Webinar Series 5 Execution A Detailed Process meticulously demonstrates from setting up to closing the trades.1h0m0.435GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.