Short Selling: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business Daily
If you know how to short correctly, you can make a lot of money even in a bad market. Prepare for the next bear market with the IBD Short Selling: Home Study Program.
IBD has put together this Short Selling: Home Study Program for those who want to learn more about short selling. With short selling prospects in mind, this thorough course focuses on two key chart patterns. There are personal remarks on each chart from IBD Chairman and Founder William J. O’Neil who hand-picked the examples. Shorting correctly is a technique you’ll be able to rely on time and time again.
- Personalized Charts: Hand selected and annotated by William J. O’Neil – IBD Founder and Chairman
- History-Proven Techniques: The examples span decades to demonstrate that certain chart patterns occur with each market cycle. Once you master the proper technique for shortening, it will be a talent you can utilize again.
- Short Selling Candidates: A thorough curriculum that focuses on the two most prevalent chart patterns for short selling prospects.
- Workbooks: Which explain the essentials of shorting, including when and how to do it. The contents address shorting rules, tactics, and portfolio management approaches that will enable you to profitably short stocks.
What will you learn?
- Short selling strategies in financial markets
- Key short-selling patterns
- Narration from William J. O’Neil – IBD Founder
Who is this course for?
This Short Selling: Home Study Program is for aspiring traders who want to learn to take advantage of bear market downtrends.
Some short selling guidelines you will learn from the course Short Selling by IBD
- Make sure your broker can borrow the stock you want to short
- Short before it gets obvious to everyone by hitting a new low
- Knowing the stock well helps your shorting, especially if you traded the stock on the upside
Grab the key insights on how to sell short profitably now!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Financial Markets 101: Everything You Need to Know Before Trading
Day Trading Strategies For Every Trader in 2022
Is Day Trading Worth It From 2022? Smart or Stupid?
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Ichimoku Cloud Charting Secrets – Hubert Senters
$297.00Ichimoku Cloud Charting Secrets – Hubert SentersUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Ichimoku Cloud is a collection of technical indicators that show support and resistance levels, as well as momentum and trend direction. Charting Secrets by Hubert Senters provides you with the top methods and techniques you can adapt to take advantage of Ichimoku tools and indicators.Add to wishlist
Financial Freedom Mastery Course
$447.00Financial Freedom Mastery CourseUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Financial Freedom Mastery Course – Freedom Team Trading boasts a collection of advanced trading strategies, a lifesaver for any intermediate trader.Add to wishlist
The Better Butterfly Course
$497.00The Better Butterfly CourseUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Get to know more about butterfly spread and its application when it comes to options trading with The Better Butterfly Tradingology – Options Trading Course.Add to wishlist
The HV7 Option Trading System – Aeromir
$247.00The HV7 Option Trading System – AeromirUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
The HV7 Option Trading System provides thorough insights into how a professional trader makes her decision, so you can instantly apply them for your deals.Add to wishlist
Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 – Talent LMS$14.99Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 – Talent LMSUpdate Jul 22IntermediateAdd to cart
Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 shows you how to develop viable trading plans competent in any market.Add to wishlist
Global Macro Pro Trading Course – Fotis Trading Academy$14.99Global Macro Pro Trading Course – Fotis Trading AcademyUpdate Jul 22AdvancedAdd to cart
Start investing in perfecting your knowledge and acquiring the wealth you deserve with Global Macro Pro Trading Course by Fotis Trading Academy.Add to wishlist