Trading With DiNapoli Levels by Joe DiNapoli is all about the practical application of Fibonacci ratios to financial markets for high potential profitability.
With highly effective modular trading approaches to both essential theories and technical analysis, Trading With DiNapoli Levels by Joe DiNapoli offers a considerable foundation and structured context so that learners can get the hang of the knowledge in the shortest possible time and instantly implement these Fibonacci-based strategies successfully in all financial markets.
After 18 years in incubation, 18 months in the making, and several times of revisions, Trading With DiNapoli Levels is only left with the distilled valuable knowledge from the actual personal trading of the author. Currently enhanced with updated charts, tables, and texts, the course promises a once-in-a-lifetime experience, taking your hands and telling you exactly what to do to get the desired results. It is simple as that.
- Chapter 1: Trading Methods
- Chapter 2: Prerequisites
- Chapter 3: The Essential Components
- Chapter 4: Trend Analysis
- Chapter 5: Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6: Directional Indicators9 Power Patterns For High Probability Trading
- Chapter 7: Overbought & Oversold
- Chapter 8: Fibonacci Analysis
- Chapter 9: Dinapoli Levels™
- Chapter 10: Dinapoli Levels™
- Chapter 11: Trading With Dinapoli Levels™
- Chapter 12: Tying It Together
- Chapter 13: Fibonacci Tactics
- Chapter 14: Avoiding A Typical Mistake
- Chapter 15: More Market Examples
What will you learn?
- Knowing the best places for stops for maximum profits
- Identifying proper levels for low-risk entries
- Utilizing trend-following techniques effectively
- Spotting major movements and where to position yourself for potential profitability
- Using the Oscillator predictor
- The fundamentals of market action and the proper reaction against them
- What to and not to look for when coming up with a practical trading plan
- Capitalizing on areas that may be left undetected by other traders
Who is this course for?
Trading With DiNapoli Levels by Joe DiNapoli is one of the most comprehensive books about Fibonacci, Price Axis strategies, and the like that may be suitable for advanced traders with previous experience in technical analysis.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies – Van Tharp InstituteIntroduction to Position Sizing Strategies – Van Tharp InstituteUpdate 02 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
If you are having difficulty assessing and minimizing your trading risks, then you want a practical method to understand risk and learn how to reduce losses. This Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies course by Van Tharp Institute is unquestionably for youAdd to wishlist
Seven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan – Paul Lange – PristineSeven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan – Paul Lange – PristineUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Seven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan by Paul Lange of Pristine well tackles both trading psychology and technical analysis.Add to wishlist
12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work – M.Larson12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work – M.LarsonUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work teach you how each indicator works, how to use it effectively, and how to adapt it to your own unique trading style.Add to wishlist
Squeeze the Markets – Markay LatimerSqueeze the Markets – Markay LatimerUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Squeeze the Markets by Markay Latimer revolves around Bollinger Bands, an indicator designed to show market volatility.Add to wishlist
Pristine – Oliver Velez – Core Trading TacticsPristine – Oliver Velez – Core Trading TacticsUpdate 06 Nov 2022Intermediate
Core Trading Tactics by Oliver Velez – Pristine provides you with powerful, precise, and very profitable methods for incorporating Core Trading techniques into your overall trading plan.2h41m0.265GBAdd to wishlist
The Spiral Calendar – Christopher CarolanThe Spiral Calendar – Christopher CarolanUpdate 22 Dec 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Chris Carolan’s Spiral Calendar is one of those novels that requires you to read it once, set it aside for a few days, and then read it again in order to fully comprehend all that is stated. If you are interested in nature’s laws and the unfolding fibonacci sequence, you will see a new perspective on how to apply it all. Any genuine student of life will uncover enlightening insights.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.