Trading With DiNapoli Levels by Joe DiNapoli is all about the practical application of Fibonacci ratios to financial markets for high potential profitability.
With highly effective modular trading approaches to both essential theories and technical analysis, Trading With DiNapoli Levels by Joe DiNapoli offers a considerable foundation and structured context so that learners can get the hang of the knowledge in the shortest possible time and instantly implement these Fibonacci-based strategies successfully in all financial markets.
After 18 years in incubation, 18 months in the making, and several times of revisions, Trading With DiNapoli Levels is only left with the distilled valuable knowledge from the actual personal trading of the author. Currently enhanced with updated charts, tables, and texts, the course promises a once-in-a-lifetime experience, taking your hands and telling you exactly what to do to get the desired results. It is simple as that.
- Chapter 1: Trading Methods
- Chapter 2: Prerequisites
- Chapter 3: The Essential Components
- Chapter 4: Trend Analysis
- Chapter 5: Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6: Directional Indicators9 Power Patterns For High Probability Trading
- Chapter 7: Overbought & Oversold
- Chapter 8: Fibonacci Analysis
- Chapter 9: Dinapoli Levels™
- Chapter 10: Dinapoli Levels™
- Chapter 11: Trading With Dinapoli Levels™
- Chapter 12: Tying It Together
- Chapter 13: Fibonacci Tactics
- Chapter 14: Avoiding A Typical Mistake
- Chapter 15: More Market Examples
What will you learn?
- Knowing the best places for stops for maximum profits
- Identifying proper levels for low-risk entries
- Utilizing trend-following techniques effectively
- Spotting major movements and where to position yourself for potential profitability
- Using the Oscillator predictor
- The fundamentals of market action and the proper reaction against them
- What to and not to look for when coming up with a practical trading plan
- Capitalizing on areas that may be left undetected by other traders
Who is this course for?
Trading With DiNapoli Levels by Joe DiNapoli is one of the most comprehensive books about Fibonacci, Price Axis strategies, and the like that may be suitable for advanced traders with previous experience in technical analysis.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Peter Fader VSA Course – MyfxsourcePeter Fader VSA Course – MyfxsourceUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Peter Fader VSA Course by Myfxsource covers everything you need to know about how a professional sets up his trading system and fully profits from it.Add to wishlist
The Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D.Gann’s Square of Nine – Patrick MikulaThe Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D.Gann’s Square of Nine – Patrick MikulaUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D.Gann’s Square of Nine by Patrick Mikula will answer whether traders like us can foresee the market and profit.Add to wishlist
12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work – M.Larson12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work – M.LarsonUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work teach you how each indicator works, how to use it effectively, and how to adapt it to your own unique trading style.Add to wishlist
John Carter – Forex & Fibonacci Day Trading SeminarJohn Carter – Forex & Fibonacci Day Trading SeminarUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Forex & Fibonacci Day Trading Seminar by John Carter is the push that every forex beginner is looking for to begin their journeys in forex trading.Add to wishlist
Technical Analysis Module – Quantum Trading EducationTechnical Analysis Module – Quantum Trading EducationUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Technical Analysis Module by Quantum Trading Education shares a comprehensive walkthrough of adaptable analysis techniques to draw practical insights into market trends.Add to wishlist
Trading Spreads and Seasonals (tradingeducators.com) – Joe RossTrading Spreads and Seasonals (tradingeducators.com) – Joe RossUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Spreads and Seasonals (tradingeducators.com) discover the trading secrets many full-time traders use on a daily basis to exploit the markets for their own financial gain, at the expense of the “little guys.”Add to wishlist