This course sets up a solid foundation for beginner algorithm traders. Guidelines come along with real case studies for better understanding!
Introduction To ThinkScript Vol. I, II & III by Simpler Trading clarify how to use ThinkorSwim to program and smooth your trading. Detailed guidelines on practical techniques come along with illustrations of case studies and examples. So, it is helpful for novice traders to build their foundation in programming tools and trades.
- Introduction to ThinkScript Vol. I, II & III
- Customize your indicators, scan queries, quotes, and data mining using ThinkScript for Thinkorswim.
- Develop the ability to design and program your own ThinkorSwim tools and indicators.
What Will You Learn?
- The creation of custom quote scripts when using watch lists and the Trade Tab.
- Effective techniques to develop complex stock hacker scan queries.
- Simple guidelines on the whole process of developing a Market structure indicator.
- The best practices of data mining with the ThinkorSwim indicator.
- Insights into advanced concepts using recursive variables.
- A walk-through on designing and backtesting basic trade setups thanks to ThinkScript strategies.
Who Is This Course For?
Introduction To ThinkScript Vol. I, II & III by Simpler Trading are beginner traders who love to systemize and automate their trades.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
AbleTrend 7.08 RT for eSignalAbleTrend 7.08 RT for eSignalUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
AbleTrend takes advantage of the cutting-edge features of the AbleSys buying and selling platform to produce bar and dot colors in 1-minute, 5-minute, tick, daily, and weekly bar charts.Add to wishlist
Jack Schwager – Guide to Winning with Automated Trading SystemsJack Schwager – Guide to Winning with Automated Trading SystemsUpdate 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Guide to Winning with Automated Trading Systems by Jack Schwager offers glimpses into automated trading systems and the whole process. So, you can get higher profits without being glued to your monitoring screens for hours!Add to wishlist
Introduction to TradeStation Coding – Trading MarketsIntroduction to TradeStation Coding – Trading MarketsUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course guides the primary features of this platform and the powerful techniques for beginners. So, they can enjoy an automated trading system for higher profits.Add to wishlist
ABC Waves TOS Indicator & Live Class – Simpler TradingABC Waves TOS Indicator & Live Class – Simpler TradingUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
A third-party developer created the ABC Waves using an algorithm made up of several moving averages and oscillators. The waves are used to show the overall strength and direction of a market over several time frames.Add to wishlist
Forex Time Machine – Bill PoulosForex Time Machine – Bill PoulosUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Forex Profit Accelerator covered four different trading strategies, while Forex Time Machine has some new features altogether.Add to wishlist
AT101 – Fundamentals of Algorithmic TradingAT101 – Fundamentals of Algorithmic TradingUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Fundamentals of Algorithmic Trading AT101 course focuses on the design concepts behind Trading Robots. Because this course teaches more than simply programming, traders may receive more value than they anticipated.Add to wishlist