This course sets up a solid foundation for beginner algorithm traders. Guidelines come along with real case studies for better understanding!
Introduction To ThinkScript Vol. I, II & III by Simpler Trading clarify how to use ThinkorSwim to program and smooth your trading. Detailed guidelines on practical techniques come along with illustrations of case studies and examples. So, it is helpful for novice traders to build their foundation in programming tools and trades.
- Introduction to ThinkScript Vol. I, II & III
- Customize your indicators, scan queries, quotes, and data mining using ThinkScript for Thinkorswim.
- Develop the ability to design and program your own ThinkorSwim tools and indicators.
What Will You Learn?
- The creation of custom quote scripts when using watch lists and the Trade Tab.
- Effective techniques to develop complex stock hacker scan queries.
- Simple guidelines on the whole process of developing a Market structure indicator.
- The best practices of data mining with the ThinkorSwim indicator.
- Insights into advanced concepts using recursive variables.
- A walk-through on designing and backtesting basic trade setups thanks to ThinkScript strategies.
Who Is This Course For?
Introduction To ThinkScript Vol. I, II & III by Simpler Trading are beginner traders who love to systemize and automate their trades.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trading with Machine Learning: Regression – QuantinstiTrading with Machine Learning: Regression – QuantinstiUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This Trading with Machine Learning: Regression is ideal for developing your first trading strategy with machine learning algorithms.Add to wishlist
Introduction To ThinkScript Vol. I, II & III – Simpler TradingIntroduction To ThinkScript Vol. I, II & III – Simpler TradingUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course sets up a solid foundation for beginner algorithm traders. Guidelines come along with real case studies for better understanding!Add to wishlist
ABC Waves TOS Indicator & Live Class – Simpler TradingABC Waves TOS Indicator & Live Class – Simpler TradingUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
A third-party developer created the ABC Waves using an algorithm made up of several moving averages and oscillators. The waves are used to show the overall strength and direction of a market over several time frames.Add to wishlist
Introducing Programming in Amibroker – Trading MarketsIntroducing Programming in Amibroker – Trading MarketsUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Introducing Programming in Amibroker by Trading Markets builds a strong foundation of backtesting your trading ideas. So, your trading becomes much more smooth and more profitable!Add to wishlist
AT101 – Fundamentals of Algorithmic TradingAT101 – Fundamentals of Algorithmic TradingUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Fundamentals of Algorithmic Trading AT101 course focuses on the design concepts behind Trading Robots. Because this course teaches more than simply programming, traders may receive more value than they anticipated.Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy &Tradestation CodeLarry Connors – How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy &Tradestation CodeUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy & Tradestation Code by Larry Connors shares how Larry Connors developed and applied this system to his trading.Add to wishlist