Strategy Factory Workshop – Kevin Davey (Version 2016)
This course is an ultimate trading course for retail algorithmic traders who are habitually losing money, in lack of confidence, or fearful their trading systems lack an edge.
Strategy Factory Workshop – Kevin Davey (Version 2016) covers the majority of the elements essential for trading methods in an attempt to help algorithmic traders improve their trading style.
Taught by award-winning full-time trader and best-selling author Kevin Davey, this course provides you with proper algorithmic strategy development that can take your trading to the next level.
This course is designed for Algorithmic Trading.
- Session 1: Overview of Process, Discuss the Foundation of the Strategy Factory
- Session 2: Discuss Details of the Strategy Factory
- Session 3: In-Depth Strategy Factory Walk Through, Develop Strategy #1
- Session 4: Developing Strategy #2, Reveal Strategy #3 and #4, Wrap Up
What will you learn?
- How to find trading ideas
- How to properly test a strategy
- How to test the wrong way
- How to evaluate – 10+ ways to evaluate a trading system
- How to develop a trading strategy
- Why goals and objectives are important to your success
- How to avoid 9 terrible common mistakes in trading
- Why you should have a strategy factory
- How to choose a trading software package
- How to detect testing pitfalls
- How to realize a fake equity chart
- Why snake oil vendors won’t burn you again
- How to differentiate trading fiction from trading fact
- Who to believe or not believe in trading, and why
- How to test a strategy: 4 ways to do so
- Why Monte Carlo testing can come in handy for your trading
- How incubation helps turn you into a professional trader
Who is this course for?
Strategy Factory Workshop – Kevin Davey (Version 2016) is ideal for those who need to create, test, and assess their frameworks before risking cash.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Better Trader Academy – The Algo Trading Inception PackageBetter Trader Academy – The Algo Trading Inception PackageUpdate Jul 22DOWNLOAD
The Algo Trading Inception Package by Better Trader Academy provides the robust and lucrative strategies for massive trading income.Add to wishlist
Jack Schwager – Guide to Winning with Automated Trading SystemsJack Schwager – Guide to Winning with Automated Trading SystemsUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Guide to Winning with Automated Trading Systems by Jack Schwager offers glimpses into automated trading systems and the whole process. So, you can get higher profits without being glued to your monitoring screens for hours!Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy &Tradestation CodeLarry Connors – How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy &Tradestation CodeUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy & Tradestation Code by Larry Connors shares how Larry Connors developed and applied this system to his trading.Add to wishlist
Trading123 – Fully Automated Trading SystemTrading123 – Fully Automated Trading SystemUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
The full autotrader handbook, titled Fully Automated Trading System by Trading123, serves as step-by-step instructions for using the application. As a result, you enter the trend and catch 70 to 88% of the crucial move.Add to wishlist
AT101 – Fundamentals of Algorithmic TradingAT101 – Fundamentals of Algorithmic TradingUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Fundamentals of Algorithmic Trading AT101 course focuses on the design concepts behind Trading Robots. Because this course teaches more than simply programming, traders may receive more value than they anticipated.Add to wishlist
Introduction to TradeStation Coding – Trading MarketsIntroduction to TradeStation Coding – Trading MarketsUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course guides the primary features of this platform and the powerful techniques for beginners. So, they can enjoy an automated trading system for higher profits.Add to wishlist