Introducing Programming in Amibroker – Trading Markets
Introducing Programming in Amibroker by Trading Markets builds a strong foundation of backtesting your trading ideas. So, your trading becomes much more smooth and more profitable!
Introducing Programming in Amibroker is a basic course about backtesting the effects of trading ideas. It is among the popular courses by Trading Markets to help aspiring traders program their trades. The expected outcomes are to automate your trades and enhance profitability.
AmiBroker from 10,000 Feet
- Auto Analysis
- Norgate Premium Data
- CSI Data
- Frequency of updates
- Historically adjusted data
- Delisted securities and survivorship bias
- Database speed
- Index constituents
- Watch Lists & Groups
Auto Analysis Window
- Why they’re useful
- How to use them
- How to create them
Coding Part 1
- Built-In Editor vs. External Editors
- AmiBroker Help
- Review of the basic AFL Code Template
- Controlling the environment with SetOption
- Standard Variables:
- Volume, Open Interest, Aux 1, Aux 2
- How Arrays Work
- The Ref and MA functions
Coding Part 2
- Common Functions:
- Limit orders
- Stop Losses and Profit Targets
- Delisted securities
- Walk-through of the Exploration template
- Executing the Exploration
- Exporting Results
- The AmiBrokerFormulasCustom directory
- Adding a custom indicator to a chart
- How a backtest works
- Setting the Date Range for the test
- Specifying a Watchlist
- Viewing Results
- All Trades vs. Portfolio tests
- Curve Fitting
- Avoiding the mistakes over 90% of people make when they do backtesting.
- Walk-through of the backtest template
- Using Scan or Explore to troubleshoot
- Looking into the future
- Wrong entry/exit prices
- IFF vs IF
- Assignment vs Equality
- Max Positions
What Will You Learn?
- The fundamentals of programming a strategy.
- The generation of trading signals to prepare for the next trading day.
- The best practices and common mistakes of backtesting.
- How to create and add your custom indicators to an AmiBroker chart.
- How to verify backtesting results for the development of robust programs.
Who Is This Course For?
A comprehensive walk-through on backtesting techniques, Introducing Programming in Amibroker is an ideal course for beginners.
- You should have an interest in learning basic AmiBroker programming.
- You should have the AmiBroker version 5.5 or later installed.
The preparation of a data source configured to work with AmiBroker is a necessary input.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Better Trader Academy – The Algo Trading Inception PackageBetter Trader Academy – The Algo Trading Inception PackageUpdate Jul 22DOWNLOAD
The Algo Trading Inception Package by Better Trader Academy provides the robust and lucrative strategies for massive trading income.Add to wishlist
Jack Schwager – Guide to Winning with Automated Trading SystemsJack Schwager – Guide to Winning with Automated Trading SystemsUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Guide to Winning with Automated Trading Systems by Jack Schwager offers glimpses into automated trading systems and the whole process. So, you can get higher profits without being glued to your monitoring screens for hours!Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy &Tradestation CodeLarry Connors – How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy &Tradestation CodeUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
How To Successfully Trade The Connors Windows Strategy & Tradestation Code by Larry Connors shares how Larry Connors developed and applied this system to his trading.Add to wishlist
Trading123 – Fully Automated Trading SystemTrading123 – Fully Automated Trading SystemUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
The full autotrader handbook, titled Fully Automated Trading System by Trading123, serves as step-by-step instructions for using the application. As a result, you enter the trend and catch 70 to 88% of the crucial move.Add to wishlist
AT101 – Fundamentals of Algorithmic TradingAT101 – Fundamentals of Algorithmic TradingUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Fundamentals of Algorithmic Trading AT101 course focuses on the design concepts behind Trading Robots. Because this course teaches more than simply programming, traders may receive more value than they anticipated.Add to wishlist
Introduction to TradeStation Coding – Trading MarketsIntroduction to TradeStation Coding – Trading MarketsUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course guides the primary features of this platform and the powerful techniques for beginners. So, they can enjoy an automated trading system for higher profits.Add to wishlist