Traders may witness the tremendous impact that the Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course has made in his capacity to evaluate the markets accurately through the course Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course by Tim Bost.
A stock trader or equity trader or share trader is a person or company involved in trading equity securities. Stock traders may be an agent, hedger, arbitrageur, speculator, stockbroker. Such equity trading in large publicly traded companies may be through a stock exchange. Stock shares in smaller public companies may be bought and sold in over-the-counter (OTC) markets.
Stock traders can trade on their own account, called proprietary trading, or through an agent authorized to buy and sell on the owner’s behalf.
Trading through an agent is usually through a stockbroker. Agents are paid a commission for performing the trade.
Major stock exchanges have market makers who help limit price variation (volatility) by buying and selling a particular company’s shares on their own behalf and also on behalf of other clients.
With Tim Bost as his guest on Commodity Classics, host Michael Yorba talks about the huge difference that the Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course has made in his ability to analyze the markets correctly.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Astrological Principles
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Market Analysis
- Lesson 3: Natal Astrology & Financial Success
- Lesson 4: the Astrology of the Equities Markets
- Lesson 5: Corporate Astrology
- Lesson 6: Macro-economic Astrology
- Lesson 7: the Moon & the Markets
- Lesson 8: Getting Information on the Markets
- Lesson 9: Planetary Harmonics, Ingresses, & Other Phenomena
- Lesson 10: Trading With Eclipses
- Lesson 11: Trading Systems & Money Management
- Lesson 12: Computerization and the Financial Astrology of the Future
What Will You Learn?
- The connection between astrology and the financial markets
- How to purchase and sell stocks using tried-and-true technical analysis methods
- Recognize trends and chart patterns in order to make sound trading judgments.
- Learn how to use a variety of indicators to detect trend continuations and reversals in the stock market.
- Create your own strategies by mixing indicators, trading rules, order placement, and other elements.
Who Is This Course For?
- Beginner traders who want to learn everything to start successfully trading
- Intermediate traders who want to further enhance their knowledge
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Optuma – CMT Level 1 Prep CourseOptuma – CMT Level 1 Prep CourseUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
CMT Level 1 Prep Course Optuma with updated curriculum helps you a good preparation for the exam, proven by significant passed-number candidates.Add to wishlist
JaySignal SymRenko 9 (with open code, in Jan 2015)JaySignal SymRenko 9 (with open code, in Jan 2015)Update 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
JaySignal SymRenko 9 (with open code, in Jan 2015) shows the path to being a successful trader and you just need to follow it, one step at a time.Add to wishlist
The Seesaw Strategy Pro – Simpler TradingThe Seesaw Strategy Pro – Simpler TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Seesaw Strategy Pro – Simpler Trading shares with you the comprehensive guideline to master the ‘Seesaw Strategy’ Bruce used to achieve 12-winners in a row in a brutal choppy market.Add to wishlist
The Trader Mind Program – Steve WardThe Trader Mind Program – Steve WardUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Trader Mind Program by Steve Ward deep dives into the mind of successful traders so that you can draw insights into how they can maintain calmness to make brilliant decisions.Add to wishlist
The Vol.T Volume-Tick Indicator Package – FibozachiThe Vol.T Volume-Tick Indicator Package – FibozachiUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Vol.TTM, the only Indicator Package of its type, analyzes volume-trend and tick-pressure to offer trading recommendations based on buying or selling pressure (rather than just movements in price).Add to wishlist
Technical Analysis with Alexander Elder Video Series – Alexander ElderTechnical Analysis with Alexander Elder Video Series – Alexander ElderUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Via the Technical Analysis with Alexander Elder Video Series by Alexander Elder, you learn everything you need to know in order to make those Big Profits time & time again.Add to wishlist