Dr. Gary Dayton will teach you how to read the market on multiple time frames, share his most successful strategies. In particular, he will give you a step-by-step plan for improving your results in the market with the Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course.
In this Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course, Dr. Gary will show you how to trade the intraday market using a variety of time frames, so you can stop struggling and increase your chances of winning bets.
By combining higher and lower time periods, you may begin to perceive the market and what it is doing more clearly and with greater confidence. Dr. Gary will show you how to interpret numerous time frames at the same time using the Wyckoff Method to have a genuine understanding of market movements.
See the preview course overview below for more details about Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course:
- How to read the “Key of the Day” time frame to help you keep on the right side of the market
- How to read both higher time frame and the trading time frame bar-by-bar for a true trading edge
- How to use the Weis Wave in combination with a higher time frame to initiate and manage trades
- One of Dr. Gary’s favorite multiple time frame trade setups to enter a trending market
- How to use multiple time frames effectively in congestion and trading ranges
- Entry and exit techniques that get you in and out at good prices that add to your bottom line
What will you learn?
Key takeaways of the Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course
- How to Interpret the “Key of the Day” Time Frame to Stay on the Right Side of the Market
- For a genuine trading advantage, learn how to read both the higher time frame and the trading time frame bar by bar.
- How to use the Weis Wave with a greater time period to launch and manage trades
- Gary’s preferred multiple time frame trade strategy for entering a trending market.
- How to effectively use multiple time frames in congestion and trading ranges
- Techniques for getting in and out at reasonable pricing that contribute to your bottom line
Learners’ outcomes after taking the Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course
- Gary’s trading process for removing intraday fog during trading
- Skills to identify high probability entry and exit points for your trades
- Techniques for trading the intraday market using a mix of time periods.
- Ability to put an end to the trading difficulty and increase your chances of winning deals
- Skill in using the interaction of higher and lower time frames
- Skill in seeing the market and what it is doing more clearly and confidently
- Techniques for reading numerous time frames at the same time in order to have a thorough understanding of market movements.
Who is this course for?
The Winning Trades Without Second Guessing training is intended for people who:
- Have difficulty in intraday trading
- Have troubles in deciding the entry and exit points while trading
- Find it hard to read the different time frames to understand the market movements
- Want to increase the chances of making profitable trades
Dr. Gary Dayton’s utilization of the Mindfulness-Acceptance-Commitment (MAC) method to peak performance, a model of human behavior based on cutting-edge psychological research, distinguishes him as a trading psychologist. Dr. Dayton discovered that the most difficult issue for traders is dealing with the mental and emotional aspects of trading after learning trading tactics.
Almost every trader attempts to manage his or her emotions, but this is typically unproductive and frequently causes problems for the trader. The fight with undesired emotions, as well as the irregular trading activities that occur, may be a major reason why 90% of all wannabe traders fail. Dr. Dayton uses the MAC model to assist traders in focusing on what is most important for their trading and avoiding distracting emotions and mental clutter.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Bulls Eye System – Ready Aim Fire – John Carter
$1,197.00The Bulls Eye System – Ready Aim Fire – John CarterUpdate 19 Sep 2022All Levels
John Carter has created a trading course called The Bulls Eye System – Ready Aim Fire to assist traders in becoming better traders, traders who understand what they are doing and trading.Add to wishlist
Dr. Gary Dayton Collection – Trading Psychology Edge$259.75Dr. Gary Dayton Collection – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 29 Jun 2022
Dr. Gary Dayton Collection will equip you with both technical and emotional skills for profitable trading. With this course, you will learn all the best practices of chart reading skills as well as how to control your emotions to make the most profits out of each trade.Add to wishlist
Trend Breakout Levels – Top Trade Tools
$197.00Trend Breakout Levels – Top Trade ToolsUpdate 21 Sep 2022All Levels
Trend Breakout Levels by Top Trade Tools gives you the advanced techniques and practical methods allowing you to master the trading and gain higher profits.Add to wishlist
The Squeeze Pro System : How to Catch Bigger and Faster Squeezes More Often – Simplertrading
$1,497.00The Squeeze Pro System : How to Catch Bigger and Faster Squeezes More Often – SimplertradingUpdate 29 Jun 2022
John Carter’s revolutionary Squeeze Pro System predicts heads-up signals, providing investors a competitive advantage in the market and allowing them to generate higher trading gains.Add to wishlist
Chart Divergences & Patterns Recognition New Version 2021 – Trading Options Live
$2,997.00Chart Divergences & Patterns Recognition New Version 2021 – Trading Options LiveUpdate 29 Jun 2022Intermediate
Chart Divergences & Patterns Recognition New Version 2021 sheds light on history charts, then breaks them down to find illuminating future profits.Add to wishlist
Price Reversion, Session Momentum & Higher-Timeframe Bias-Bar Strategies – WB-Trading
$1,776.00Price Reversion, Session Momentum & Higher-Timeframe Bias-Bar Strategies – WB-TradingUpdate 29 Jun 2022All Levels
Price Reversion, Session Momentum Higher-Timeframe Bias-Bar Strategies by WB-Trading shares the systematic approaches to develop data-driven strategies.Add to wishlist