Winning Trades Without Second Guessing – Trading Psychology Edge
Dr. Gary Dayton will teach you how to read the market on multiple time frames, share his most successful strategies. In particular, he will give you a step-by-step plan for improving your results in the market with the Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course.
In this Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course, Dr. Gary will show you how to trade the intraday market using a variety of time frames, so you can stop struggling and increase your chances of winning bets.
By combining higher and lower time periods, you may begin to perceive the market and what it is doing more clearly and with greater confidence. Dr. Gary will show you how to interpret numerous time frames at the same time using the Wyckoff Method to have a genuine understanding of market movements.
See the preview course overview below for more details about Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course:
- How to read the “Key of the Day” time frame to help you keep on the right side of the market
- How to read both higher time frame and the trading time frame bar-by-bar for a true trading edge
- How to use the Weis Wave in combination with a higher time frame to initiate and manage trades
- One of Dr. Gary’s favorite multiple time frame trade setups to enter a trending market
- How to use multiple time frames effectively in congestion and trading ranges
- Entry and exit techniques that get you in and out at good prices that add to your bottom line
What will you learn?
Key takeaways of the Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course
- How to Interpret the “Key of the Day” Time Frame to Stay on the Right Side of the Market
- For a genuine trading advantage, learn how to read both the higher time frame and the trading time frame bar by bar.
- How to use the Weis Wave with a greater time period to launch and manage trades
- Gary’s preferred multiple time frame trade strategy for entering a trending market.
- How to effectively use multiple time frames in congestion and trading ranges
- Techniques for getting in and out at reasonable pricing that contribute to your bottom line
Learners’ outcomes after taking the Winning Trades Without Second Guessing course
- Gary’s trading process for removing intraday fog during trading
- Skills to identify high probability entry and exit points for your trades
- Techniques for trading the intraday market using a mix of time periods.
- Ability to put an end to the trading difficulty and increase your chances of winning deals
- Skill in using the interaction of higher and lower time frames
- Skill in seeing the market and what it is doing more clearly and confidently
- Techniques for reading numerous time frames at the same time in order to have a thorough understanding of market movements.
Who is this course for?
The Winning Trades Without Second Guessing training is intended for people who:
- Have difficulty in intraday trading
- Have troubles in deciding the entry and exit points while trading
- Find it hard to read the different time frames to understand the market movements
- Want to increase the chances of making profitable trades
Dr. Gary Dayton’s utilization of the Mindfulness-Acceptance-Commitment (MAC) method to peak performance, a model of human behavior based on cutting-edge psychological research, distinguishes him as a trading psychologist. Dr. Dayton discovered that the most difficult issue for traders is dealing with the mental and emotional aspects of trading after learning trading tactics.
Almost every trader attempts to manage his or her emotions, but this is typically unproductive and frequently causes problems for the trader. The fight with undesired emotions, as well as the irregular trading activities that occur, may be a major reason why 90% of all wannabe traders fail. Dr. Dayton uses the MAC model to assist traders in focusing on what is most important for their trading and avoiding distracting emotions and mental clutter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How To Become an Options Trader From 2022 With 11 Tips
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Top Trade Tools – Rocket Profit Multiplier – Indicator & Masterclass
$997.00Top Trade Tools – Rocket Profit Multiplier – Indicator & MasterclassUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Rocket Profit Multiplier: Indicator & Masterclass by Top Trade Tools shares coherent instructions on the best practices of applying technical tools to real trading. So, you can draw valuable insights for the development of viable strategies.Add to wishlist
Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional & Market Science Volumes I & II – Bradley F. Cowan
$399.00Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional & Market Science Volumes I & II – Bradley F. CowanUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional And Market Science Volumes I & II by Bradley F. Cowan guides you on the Geometry and Cycle analysis and other aspects. So, your technical analysis becomes much more effective.Add to wishlist
Cardwellrsiedge – RSI Edge Course
$3,500.00Cardwellrsiedge – RSI Edge CourseUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
RSI Edge Course – Cardwell RSI Edge equips you with proprietary indicators and trend models that allow you to accomplish the consistency of profitability. This is the culmination of Cardwell’s years and years of experience in the industry and using RSI as a trading tool.Add to wishlist
Price Action Manipulation Course – Piranha Profits
$897.00Price Action Manipulation Course – Piranha ProfitsUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Price Action Manipulation Course by Piranha Profits shares the guideline of how to adapt such a strategy to multiple instruments and time frames.Add to wishlist
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander
$200.00Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander teaches you how to read charts for options trading, and how to use option chain, etc, to become a profitable options trader.Add to wishlist
Elliott Wave Masters Series – Simpler Trading
$497.00Elliott Wave Masters Series – Simpler TradingUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
The Elliott Wave principle was developed by Ralph Nelson Elliott in the 20th century. Simpler Trading’s series shows you how to apply such a classic analysis technique to the trading market in the Elliott Wave Masters Series.Add to wishlist