Learn the fundamentals of trading with support and resistance, technical patterns and indicators like moving averages and volume weighted averages with the Ultimate Guide To Technical Trading (Dec 2013)!
In recent years, technical analysis has grown in scope. We investigate the psychology of technical analysis and why it works 60-70 percent of the time. Technical analysis is divided into various categories: price indicators, support and resistance levels, momentum indicators, volume indicators, oscillators, and statistical price movement indicators. We cut through the clutter and show you why four or five signs are all you truly need to make educated entry and exit decisions. Technical analysis is self-fulfilling and provides in-depth insight into crowd behavior.
- Preparation (practice)
- Take Action! (application)
- Keep It Simple! (simplification)
- False Breakouts
- Period to stay away from the Market
- How to Know When Odds Turn Against You as early as possible
- My Rule For Using A Stop Loss
- LT Trend and Pulse Multi-timeframes
- Implied Volatility and Market
- Effective Fibonacci Analysis – made simple
- Beyond Technical Analysis
- Practical Success “Next Step” Class
What Will You Learn?
- What exactly is technical analysis, and why is crowd psychology so essential in markets?
- Why are price indicators referred to as “lagging” indicators?
- What are some possible “leading” indicators?
- A look at moving averages and which ones are useful.
- What are the most reliable indicators of short, medium, and long-term trends?
- Changing the timing of your technical indicators
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are interested in Markets, stocks, trading and investing.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trendvue Technical Traders Handbook – TeresaLoTrendvue Technical Traders Handbook – TeresaLoUpdate 27 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trendvue Technical Traders Handbook by TeresaLo walks you through various aspects of technical trading, underlying principles behind profitable trades, and helpful tips. Thus, you can draw valuable insights to develop feasible strategies and apply flexible tactics to your trades for consistent profits.Add to wishlist
Dr. Gary Dayton’s Trading Technique #1: Trading Sell-Offs – Trading Psychology EdgeDr. Gary Dayton’s Trading Technique #1: Trading Sell-Offs – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Dr. Gary Dayton’s Trading Technique #1 is part of a new series of trading techniques, showing you how to generate additional income from trading sell-offs.Add to wishlist
Jigsawtrading – Jigsaw Tools with Auction Vista Heatmap v5.3f (May 2016)Jigsawtrading – Jigsaw Tools with Auction Vista Heatmap v5.3f (May 2016)Update 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Jigsaw Tools with Auction Vista Heatmap v5.3f (May 2016) by Jigsaw Trading is a great software and helpful companion for any professional trader.Add to wishlist
Tape Reading Trader Program – The Day Trading RoomTape Reading Trader Program – The Day Trading RoomUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Tape Reading Trader Program by The Day Trading Room points out the best practices of tape reading for accurate market forecasting to develop effective strategies and flexible tactics.Add to wishlist
Electronic Trading. TNT III. Technical Trading Stuff – Joe RossElectronic Trading. TNT III. Technical Trading Stuff – Joe RossUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Electronic Trading. TNT III. Technical Trading Stuff by Joe Ross ave developed winning trading systems based on the information contained within its pages.Add to wishlist
6-2-4 Winning Strategies & Systems (trade-futures.com) – Jack Bernstein6-2-4 Winning Strategies & Systems (trade-futures.com) – Jack BernsteinUpdate 02 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
6-2-4 Winning Strategies & Systems (trade-futures.com) by Jack Bernstein helps you get methods and timing indicators that I have researched and used in my more than 40 years of trading and market analysis.Add to wishlist