Learn the fundamentals of trading with support and resistance, technical patterns and indicators like moving averages and volume weighted averages with the Ultimate Guide To Technical Trading (Dec 2013)!
In recent years, technical analysis has grown in scope. We investigate the psychology of technical analysis and why it works 60-70 percent of the time. Technical analysis is divided into various categories: price indicators, support and resistance levels, momentum indicators, volume indicators, oscillators, and statistical price movement indicators. We cut through the clutter and show you why four or five signs are all you truly need to make educated entry and exit decisions. Technical analysis is self-fulfilling and provides in-depth insight into crowd behavior.
- Preparation (practice)
- Take Action! (application)
- Keep It Simple! (simplification)
- False Breakouts
- Period to stay away from the Market
- How to Know When Odds Turn Against You as early as possible
- My Rule For Using A Stop Loss
- LT Trend and Pulse Multi-timeframes
- Implied Volatility and Market
- Effective Fibonacci Analysis – made simple
- Beyond Technical Analysis
- Practical Success “Next Step” Class
What Will You Learn?
- What exactly is technical analysis, and why is crowd psychology so essential in markets?
- Why are price indicators referred to as “lagging” indicators?
- What are some possible “leading” indicators?
- A look at moving averages and which ones are useful.
- What are the most reliable indicators of short, medium, and long-term trends?
- Changing the timing of your technical indicators
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are interested in Markets, stocks, trading and investing.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Gold Book: Geocosmic Correlations to Gold Price Cycles – Raymond A. MerrimanThe Gold Book: Geocosmic Correlations to Gold Price Cycles – Raymond A. MerrimanUpdate 21 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Gold Book: Geocosmic Correlations to Gold Price Cycles by Raymond A. Merriman shares a walkthrough of spotting long and short-term cycles in the gold market. So, you can get the right timing in trade actions for consistent profits.Add to wishlist
12 Major Candlestick Signals – Stephen W. Bigalow12 Major Candlestick Signals – Stephen W. BigalowUpdate 14 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
12 Major Candlestick Signals by Stephen W. Bigalow sheds light on trading techniques and strategies to decode trend patterns and gain practical insights for effective strategy development.Add to wishlist
Technical Analysis Signal – Option AlphaTechnical Analysis Signal – Option AlphaUpdate 26 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Technical Analysis Signal by Option Alpha sheds light on technical analysis and effective tools to develop viable strategies for consistent profits and low risks. The supporting roles of powerful tools ease the trading process but generate higher profits.Add to wishlist
Dan Sheridan – A PLAN TO MAKE $4K MONTHLY ON $20KDan Sheridan – A PLAN TO MAKE $4K MONTHLY ON $20KUpdate 03 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
You have $20K and are looking for a steady monthly income that might reach $4K? Search no further, this course will provide you with an A – Z guidance to make that amount of money each month from now on!Add to wishlist
Macro Ops – Price Action MasterclassMacro Ops – Price Action MasterclassUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Macro Ops – Price Action Masterclass shares with you technical strategies that adapt well to market changes. Once mastered, this course can equip you with the skill to protect your money forever.Add to wishlist
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends – Robert D. Edwards, John Magee, W.H.C. BassettiTechnical Analysis of Stock Trends – Robert D. Edwards, John Magee, W.H.C. BassettiUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Robert D. Edwards, John Magee, W.H.C. Bassetti shares practical frameworks of technical analysis so that you can obtain practical insights from charts and the market.Add to wishlist