Learn the fundamentals of trading with support and resistance, technical patterns and indicators like moving averages and volume weighted averages with the Ultimate Guide To Technical Trading (Dec 2013)!
In recent years, technical analysis has grown in scope. We investigate the psychology of technical analysis and why it works 60-70 percent of the time. Technical analysis is divided into various categories: price indicators, support and resistance levels, momentum indicators, volume indicators, oscillators, and statistical price movement indicators. We cut through the clutter and show you why four or five signs are all you truly need to make educated entry and exit decisions. Technical analysis is self-fulfilling and provides in-depth insight into crowd behavior.
- Preparation (practice)
- Take Action! (application)
- Keep It Simple! (simplification)
- False Breakouts
- Period to stay away from the Market
- How to Know When Odds Turn Against You as early as possible
- My Rule For Using A Stop Loss
- LT Trend and Pulse Multi-timeframes
- Implied Volatility and Market
- Effective Fibonacci Analysis – made simple
- Beyond Technical Analysis
- Practical Success “Next Step” Class
What Will You Learn?
- What exactly is technical analysis, and why is crowd psychology so essential in markets?
- Why are price indicators referred to as “lagging” indicators?
- What are some possible “leading” indicators?
- A look at moving averages and which ones are useful.
- What are the most reliable indicators of short, medium, and long-term trends?
- Changing the timing of your technical indicators
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are interested in Markets, stocks, trading and investing.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The New Fibonacci Trader Workbook – Robert FisherThe New Fibonacci Trader Workbook – Robert FisherUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The New Fibonacci Trader Workbook by Robert Fisher shares techniques and strategies based on the New Fibonacci models. You can learn the details in real case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
Advanced TradeStation CodingAdvanced TradeStation CodingUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Advanced TradeStation Coding dives into the power of TradeStation as a programming, support, and trading platform.Add to wishlist
OFA Ninja Full Software Suite v220.127.116.11. (OFA, CPA, DPT, EXA, MOA, VCA, VPA indicators)OFA Ninja Full Software Suite v18.104.22.168. (OFA, CPA, DPT, EXA, MOA, VCA, VPA indicators)Update 05 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Order Flow Analytics (or OFA for short) enhances the technical analysis ability built in the NinjaTrader trading platform for making better decisions.Add to wishlist
Electronic Trading. TNT II. How-to-Win Trading Stuff – Joe RossElectronic Trading. TNT II. How-to-Win Trading Stuff – Joe RossUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Electronic Trading. TNT II. How-to-Win Trading Stuff by Joe Ross helps you to learn about the realities and truth of actual trading and how to become a true winner in the markets.Add to wishlist
LT Indicators (Pulse, Gamma, Ultra, Trend) (May 2013)LT Indicators (Pulse, Gamma, Ultra, Trend) (May 2013)Update 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
LT Indicators (Pulse, Gamma, Ultra, Trend) (May 2013) eliminates emotion from your trading, specifically your fears of loss and leaving money on the table.Add to wishlist
Ichimoku Cloud Trading Course – Follow Me TradesIchimoku Cloud Trading Course – Follow Me TradesUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Ichimoku Cloud Trading Course by Follow Me Trades holds everything about Ichimoku Cloud and how it is applied alongside other analysis techniques.Add to wishlist