If you are having difficulty assessing and minimizing your trading risks, then you want a practical method to understand risk and learn how to reduce losses. This Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies course by Van Tharp Institute is unquestionably for you
The Van Tharp Institute’s Introduction to the Position Sizing Strategies course outlines the finest principles for managing your trading portfolio to help you achieve large returns while taking low risks. The course walks you through the whole process of position sizing procedures, complete with case studies and figures. The full directions are offered in conjunction with incisive depiction of case studies and charts, which allows you to clearly see the trading market scenarios and the corresponding tactics used.
There are 13 parts in the Introduction to the Position Sizing Strategies course:
- Why Position Sizing Strategies Are Important
- Section One: Defining R and R-multiples
- Section Two: How Position Sizing Strategies Help You Meet Your Objective
- Section Three: How to Calculate Expectancy
- Section Four: The CPR Model
- Section Five: Equity Models
- Section Six: Using the Market’s Money
- Section Seven: Effects of Position Sizing Strategies
- Section Eight: Review for Final Exam (Includes study guide)
- Section Nine: Final Exam
- Section Ten: Final Exam
- Section Eleven: Summary
- Section Twelfth: Resources
- Section Thirteen: Conclusion
What will you learn?
Key takeaways of the Position Sizing Strategies course
Below is an overview of what you can study at the Van Tharp Institute for Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies:
- Instructions for basic yet effective position sizing strategies.
- The whole process of creating a position sizing strategy, including detailed charts and case examples.
- Position size strategies for a variety of trading assets, including stocks, FX, and options, are publicly discussed.
- The best methods and typical blunders in position scaling plan formulation and implementation.
- And so much more!
Learners’ outcomes after taking the Position Sizing Strategies course
- How to meaningfully quantify your trading success depending on the amount of risk you take with each trade.
- A quick and easy position sizing method. This method can readily assist you in avoiding worrying about or experiencing catastrophic losses.
- How to use suitable position size tactics to make trading easier. Improper position sizing tactics make it more difficult to attain your goals and can also make trading an emotionally charged activity.
- Using appropriate objective-based position size tactics may make a world of difference in your trading performance, whether they assist your objectives or impede you from accomplishing your trading goals.
- What to look forward to from your trading system in the future. Finding the risk-adjusted returns for your trading system helps you to develop a position sizing strategy that provides you confidence that you will meet your goals.
- A sophisticated position size approach employed by a lot of elite traders. This method helps you to reduce your risk and safeguard your equity while rapidly increasing your earnings.
Who is this course for?
This Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies Course by Van Tharp Institute is designed to those who:
- Have difficulties in understanding and analyzing his/her risks in trading
- Lack of money management knowledge and skills in trading
- Need a practical approach to comprehend risk and skills how to minimize losses
What do other learners think about Van Tharp Institute’s Position Sizing Strategies Course?
“If you have an approach that makes money, then money management can make the difference between success and failure… … I try to be conservative in my risk management. I want to make sure I’ll be around to play tomorrow. Risk control is essential.” — Monroe Trout.
“Dr. Tharp has become the de facto major voice on just what ‘Money Management’ embodies. Many traders, particularly ‘beginners’ are focused on their technical system, simple entry rules, and quite likely stops, but neglect position is sizing entirely, thereby risking far more of their capital than is wise, particularly if trading is their intended livelihood.”— Serious Trading Demands Money Management, “AMG” Review from Elitetrader.com
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Trading Advantage – Joseph T.DuffyThe Trading Advantage – Joseph T.DuffyUpdate 04 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Trading Advantage by Joseph T.Duffy is divided into 4 sections describe the trading techniques and methods, and gives examples of actual trading situations using these techniques.Add to wishlist
Michael Jenkins – The Secret Science of the Stock MarketMichael Jenkins – The Secret Science of the Stock MarketUpdate 07 Nov 2022All Levels
The Secret Science of the Stock Market – Michael Jenkins reveals the needed knowledge that allows you to forecast any market with great accuracy. The course is all about time and price to maximize your profits while limiting risks.0.0059GBAdd to wishlist
Secrets of the Law of Vibration for Traders – Neall Concord-CushingSecrets of the Law of Vibration for Traders – Neall Concord-CushingUpdate 05 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Secrets of the Law of Vibration for Traders by Neall Concord-Cushing reveals what is hidden behind the traditional techniques and methods, especially Gann’s.Add to wishlist
Financial Markets Tick By Tick – Pierre LequeuxFinancial Markets Tick By Tick – Pierre LequeuxUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Financial Markets Tick By Tick by Pierre Lequeux presents timeless technical analysis techniques that can be utilized on any financial market.Add to wishlist
Candlecharts Academy – Swing Trading 2Candlecharts Academy – Swing Trading 2Update 06 Nov 2022All Levels
The Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 2 allows you to keep your existing lifestyle while enhancing your business success. After completing the course, you will be able to identify high-probability transactions.3h36m0.2441GBAdd to wishlist
John Hayden – RSI. The Complete Guide BookJohn Hayden – RSI. The Complete Guide BookUpdate 07 Nov 2022All Levels
The Complete RSI Book by John Hayden simply shows everything you need to know about the RSI indicator and how to apply it instantly to your trades.0.0146GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.