The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. Jesus shares with you unusual options flow and gives you the needed tools to use smart money’s edge to your advantage.
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. Jesus teaches you how to interpret the activity of institutions and professional traders to make a profit from it.
Hosted by day trader, swing trader, and flow-reading phenom Wall St. Jesus, this course reveals his trading methods for maximal profits and minimal risks.
This course is designed for Day Trading and Swing Trading.
- Class 1 – Intro to Flow Trading (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 2 – Anatomy of a Sweep (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 3 – Identifying Clean & Initial Action (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 4 – Intraday Trading off Sweeper Activity (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 5 – Trading the Indices Intraday (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 6 – Adding Sentiment to Swing Trading (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 7 – Macro Sentiment & Positioning (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 8 – Macro Sentiment & Positioning Continued (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 9 – Market Updates & Psychology (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 10 – Gamma & Indicators (Wall St. Jesus)
- Class 11 – Putting It All Together (Wall St. Jesus)
- Complete Flow Sheet
- Complete Flow Sheet 2
What will you learn?
- How to identify the moment that momentum is burning to come up with timing actions.
- How to detect the small proportion of important orders in the crowd.
- The routine and needed actions to prepare for a profitable trading day.
- How to effectively utilize the flow of your particular approach to trading, holding periods, anchoring on risk-taking levels, and trading instruments.
- How to monitor and keep track of sentiment and modify your trades.
- How to decipher the meaning of order and all the information from flow data providers.
- And so much more!
Who is this course for?
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. Jesus is ideal for any trader who is serious about making a living out of day trading or swing trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Point & Figure Charting – Trading Psychology EdgePoint & Figure Charting – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Point & Figure Charting – Trading Psychology Edge explains in clear terms what you need to see in your chart to reliably assess the direction and extent of the next move of the market.Add to wishlist
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist
Chart Reading for Professional Traders – Michael JenkinsChart Reading for Professional Traders – Michael JenkinsUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Chart Reading for Professional Traders demonstrates the principles of chart reading and technical analysis as applied to chart reading for trading purposes.Add to wishlist
4-Day Live Chicago Seminar – John Carter And Hubert Senters4-Day Live Chicago Seminar – John Carter And Hubert SentersUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
This course is ideal for both beginners and experienced day traders. A comprehensive guide on proven strategies and practical indicators can help you earn higher profits with fewer risks!Add to wishlist
Building A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonBuilding A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton empowers you to set up a professional swing trading and day trading plan.Add to wishlist
The Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessThe Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course reveals four systematic strategies for options traders to trade high probability spreads that actually have a high probability of success without taking excessive risk.Add to wishlist