Point & Figure Charting – Trading Psychology Edge explains in clear terms what you need to see in your chart to reliably assess the direction and extent of the next move of the market.
Point & Figure Charting – Trading Psychology Edge shows you where a market is going to move to and the way professional and other successful traders trade using Point & Figure Charts. This includes how to select the best trading opportunities with a strong focus on trade exits.
This course is designed for Day Trading.
- Over two hours of detailed review
- Over 50 slides
- Numerous charts
What will you learn?
- How to properly construct Point & Figure Charts so make sure you are using the correct Point & Figure format.
- Horizontal formations of support and resistance.
- Understanding accumulation and distribution and their implications.
- Reading the chart for accumulation and distribution – this alone will keep you from selling into accumulation and buying into distribution—in other words, taking trades at the wrong time.
- Likely areas a market will turn.
- Projecting the probable distance a market should move.
- Understanding stepping stone counts and how to use them for both timing of trade entries and better accuracy of target projections.
- Understanding the unique ‘slab-sided’ formation seen only on a Point & Figure Chart, the important information it conveys, and how to use that information to your trading advantage.
- How to use the Point & Figure Chart to identify key indications such as a market that is on the ‘Springboard’ – i.e., the very specific point where the market is poised to move off the highs or lows rapidly.
- A complete training on using the Point & Figure Count Guide developed by renowned Wyckoff expert Bob Evans. This alone will provide expert guidance in using the Point & Figure Chart in conjunction with the standard bar chart and keep you on the right side of the market.
- And much more …
Who is this course for?
This course is supposed to guide every trader who is struggling with the trading market, being ambiguous with managing and developing the trades.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trading in the Bluff – John TempletonTrading in the Bluff – John TempletonUpdate 04 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trading in the Bluff by John Templeton helps you trade with an incredibly high reward to low-risk ratio.Add to wishlist
Starter Package – Rockwell Day TradingStarter Package – Rockwell Day TradingUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Starter Package by Rockwell Day Trading shares techniques and strategies to earn higher from day trading. You can learn best practices from real trading case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
ZipTraderU Trading Course – ZipTraderUZipTraderU Trading Course – ZipTraderUUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The ZipTraderU Trading course helps you develop your skills in forecasting potential uptrends and downtrends, providing the raw materials for viable strategies and flexible tactics.Add to wishlist
Day Trading The Invisible Edge – Top Dog Trading SystemDay Trading The Invisible Edge – Top Dog Trading SystemUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Day Trading The Invisible Edge – Top Dog Trading System introduces high-level professional day trading approaches. It is designed to teach you to locate hidden chart patterns and techniques for trading gaps.Add to wishlist
Mastering the Gaps – Trading GapsMastering the Gaps – Trading GapsUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Mastering the Gaps by Trading Gaps not only helps you learn exclusive strategies for managing large money trades but also shows you step by step how to master the trading gap.Add to wishlist
University Tutorial – Larry WilliamsUniversity Tutorial – Larry WilliamsUpdate 09 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
University Tutorial – Larry Williams helps you build a sturdy foundation for successful trading. It helps you find a distinct path from confusion to creating a career.Add to wishlist