Point & Figure Charting – Trading Psychology Edge explains in clear terms what you need to see in your chart to reliably assess the direction and extent of the next move of the market.
Point & Figure Charting – Trading Psychology Edge shows you where a market is going to move to and the way professional and other successful traders trade using Point & Figure Charts. This includes how to select the best trading opportunities with a strong focus on trade exits.
This course is designed for Day Trading.
- Over two hours of detailed review
- Over 50 slides
- Numerous charts
What will you learn?
- How to properly construct Point & Figure Charts so make sure you are using the correct Point & Figure format.
- Horizontal formations of support and resistance.
- Understanding accumulation and distribution and their implications.
- Reading the chart for accumulation and distribution – this alone will keep you from selling into accumulation and buying into distribution—in other words, taking trades at the wrong time.
- Likely areas a market will turn.
- Projecting the probable distance a market should move.
- Understanding stepping stone counts and how to use them for both timing of trade entries and better accuracy of target projections.
- Understanding the unique ‘slab-sided’ formation seen only on a Point & Figure Chart, the important information it conveys, and how to use that information to your trading advantage.
- How to use the Point & Figure Chart to identify key indications such as a market that is on the ‘Springboard’ – i.e., the very specific point where the market is poised to move off the highs or lows rapidly.
- A complete training on using the Point & Figure Count Guide developed by renowned Wyckoff expert Bob Evans. This alone will provide expert guidance in using the Point & Figure Chart in conjunction with the standard bar chart and keep you on the right side of the market.
- And much more …
Who is this course for?
This course is supposed to guide every trader who is struggling with the trading market, being ambiguous with managing and developing the trades.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Momentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading SystemMomentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading SystemUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Momentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading System shows how to take the skills learned in the first course and use momentum as a leading indicator to uncover those changes in trends.Add to wishlist
4-Day Live Chicago Seminar – John Carter And Hubert Senters4-Day Live Chicago Seminar – John Carter And Hubert SentersUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
This course is ideal for both beginners and experienced day traders. A comprehensive guide on proven strategies and practical indicators can help you earn higher profits with fewer risks!Add to wishlist
Day Trading Made Simple – William GreenspanDay Trading Made Simple – William GreenspanUpdate 30 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Day Trading Made Simple by William Greenspan sheds light on effective techniques and strategies that helped William Greenspan earn consistent profits under few risks. There are aspects covered with details and real-world case studies.Add to wishlist
Stock Patterns for Day Trading, Home Study Course – Barry RuddStock Patterns for Day Trading, Home Study Course – Barry RuddUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This training should be beneficial to the thousands of short-term stock traders who make a profession by gambling on short-term price movements.Add to wishlist
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist
SOT Intermediate Course (May 2014) – School of TradeSOT Intermediate Course (May 2014) – School of TradeUpdate 21 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
SOT Intermediate Course (May 2014) by School of Trade provides viable strategies and tactics of day trading. So, you can day trade with high profits and low risks no matter how volatile the market is.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.