Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames by Wyckoff Analytics shows the practical insights into the Cause and Effect law on trading.
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames by Wyckoff Analytics deep-dives into the adaptation of Cause and Effect law to modern trading. The course leverages the Point and Figure Part I which shares with you the basic concepts of this method for understanding the market trends.
In the Point and Figure Part II, the techniques and strategies are leveled up with practical insights and adaptation. As the name suggests, the Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames sheds light on each time frame of trading, the long-term campaigns, swing traders, and intraday.
- Create and annotate Wyckoff-style P&F charts
- Precisely identify the count line in multiple transaction range configurations
- Sequentially specify P&F periods and expected price targets from each
- Predict trend resumption based on confirmation of re-accumulation and re-distribution of trading range
- Manage trades when price approaches price target based on P&F
What will you learn?
- The case studies where the P&F technique is adapted and the difference it can create
- How to conduct the analysis of the directional bias of a trading range based on the insights from the Point and Figure charts
- The identification of count lines among the various trading range configurations
- The correlation between the P&F phases and how to forecast price targets from each
- Whether the trend continues or not, is clarified with the aid of counts of re-accumulation and re-distribution trading ranges
- Trade management based on the P&F price targets
Who is the course for?
- Those who have a fundamental knowledge of swing trading and day trading
- The methods are suitable and more optimal for long-term trading
Point-and-Figure includes 3 parts, and you can follow all of them to optimize your skills in Swing and Day Trading:
- Point-and-Figure Part I: Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections
- Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames
- Point-And-Figure Part III: Developing a systematic approach to trading using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Charts
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
MBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderMBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderUpdate 08 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course presents the best practices of swing trading by Charlie, the co-founder of EzeeTrader. As a result, you can increase your trading profits without undertaking high risks.Add to wishlist
2014 Advanced Swing Trading Summit – Learn How To Successfully Swing Trade In Just One Day2014 Advanced Swing Trading Summit – Learn How To Successfully Swing Trade In Just One DayUpdate 07 Nov 2022Advanced
2014 Advanced Swing Trading Summit walks you through specifics strategies to trade SPY, QQQ, ETFs for rapid profit target trading (RPTT).5h8m0.466GBAdd to wishlist
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderTrading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander Elder teaches you technical & mental skills to trade more profitably. It was recorded from a day-long session Alexander Elder delivered in Tokyo in 2020.Add to wishlist
Top Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle – Top Dog TradingTop Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle – Top Dog TradingUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Top Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle is the combination of Course 1: Cycles and Trends and Course 2: Momentum as a Leading Indicator. It is the foundation for all other courses offered by the platform.Add to wishlist
Fous4 Trading Course – Cameron FousFous4 Trading Course – Cameron FousUpdate 05 Nov 2022All Levels
Fous4 Trading Course helps you cut down the time and the effort put into your learning with a special trading method of a seasoned professional.6h50m9.1GBAdd to wishlist
The Rock Options Trading System With John Locke – SMBThe Rock Options Trading System With John Locke – SMBUpdate 06 Nov 2022Intermediate
This course gives an in-depth look into the ROCK, a market-neutral trading strategy that gives you most of the “mechanics” needed to get you to a competency level where you are capable of trading the M21 Checkmate Trade.4h22m0.743GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.