Swing Trading With Confidence – Top Dog Trading provides you with more high-level professional trading approaches so you can find unique opportunities that are outperforming the market averages.
Swing Trading With Confidence – Top Dog Trading is the continuation of Foundations Course 1 or Course 2. It reveals the ins and outs of swing trading through studying volume and relative strength. There are many great insights that will help anyone interested in swing or futures trading take their game to the next level.
In addition to learning more about swing trading, the course includes Dr. Burns’ personal core watch list and the exact formulas for all the scans he performs.
This course is designed for Stock Trading, Futures Trading, and Swing Trading.
- Advantages of Swing Trading over Day Trading (manual)
- Support/Resistance (manual)
- Gaps (2 Videos)
- Diversification (manual)
- Position Sizing (manual)
- News (manual)
- Volume (4 Videos)
- Volume Indicators (2 Videos)
- Finding the Best Markets to Trade (Raging Bull/Bear Markets)
- Scanning the market
- Uncovering relative strength
- Hedging Your Positions Against Major Losses (4 Videos)
- Putting It All Together (1 Video)
- Relative Strength for Forex (1 Video)
- Personal Core Watch list (text document for you to cut and paste)
- Stock Scanning Formulas (text document for you to cut and paste)
What will you learn?
- The advantages of Swing Trading over Day Trading.
- Advanced Support/Resistance techniques.
- Trading GAPS – how to know if they will close or if the market will take off like a bat out of h*** in the direction of the gap.
- Money management mastery.
- How to diversify for maximum profits and minimum risk.
- How to employ position sizing to protect against big losses so you can trade cool as a cucumber.
- Trading with volume (you’ll get a TRUCK LOAD of information about volume in this course).
- The 7 volume patterns I trade.
- The 2 volume indicators I use, and most importantly, precisely HOW I use them.
- How to find the best markets to trade.
- know which markets will drift up, and which are more likely to move in your direction.
- scan the market for the exact setups taught in Foundations 1 and 2.
- How to trade stress-free by hedging your positions like the pros.
- 3 strategies spelled out to help protect your positions from the market gaping through your stops. This is disaster insurance, and you need it if you’re going to swing trade.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for stock swing traders and futures traders. Forex traders will find limited value in this course because they won’t be able to take advantage of the sections on scanning for opportunities or trading volume patterns.
Completion of Foundations Courses 1 and 2 is a pre-requisite for taking this course since it builds on trading setups, indicators and chart patterns presented in those courses.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist
The Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessThe Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course reveals four systematic strategies for options traders to trade high probability spreads that actually have a high probability of success without taking excessive risk.Add to wishlist
5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – Pristine5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – PristineUpdate 09 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The purpose of the 5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – Pristine is to communicate highly specific chart patterns that identify when a market change is occurring. This system is particularly developed to maximize the likelihood of gains in your account.Add to wishlist
Active Trader Program – David BowdenActive Trader Program – David BowdenUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Active Trader Program was created to provide you with the skills you need to begin your journey to trading success by following a structured strategy with clearly defined boundaries.Add to wishlist
Orderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access – OrderflowsOrderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access – OrderflowsUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Orderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access includes 56 workshops on a variety of topics to help you take your order flow analysis skills to the next level.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading with Confidence – Barry BurnsSwing Trading with Confidence – Barry BurnsUpdate 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course gives you the advanced tactics of his methodology for the quick optimization of your profit.Add to wishlist