Gold Trading Boot Camp by Gregory T.Weldon walks you through the metrics that affect the price action, and assimilates the decision-making process in kind.
This book delivers on all of the essential elements of successful financial literature. Weldon provides a compelling context, walks through the metrics that affect the price action, and assimilates the decision-making process in kind. From soup to nuts, this is one of the most comprehensive tutorials I’ve read on the subject of commodities.
PART ONE. EVOLUTION OF A TRADER.
- Chapter 1. Trial by Fire.
- Chapter 2. Neophytes and Neanderthals.
- Chapter 3. The Show.
- Chapter 4. The Firm.
- Chapter 5. Character.
PART TWO. EVOLUTION OF A MACROMONETARY ERA.
- Chapter 6. “Top-Down”—It Starts at the Top.
- Chapter 7. The Golden Bull.
- Chapter 8. Bretton Woods and the “System”.
- Chapter 9. Seniorage.
- Chapter 10. The Goldbug Is Born.
- Chapter 11. The Emperor with No Clothes.
PART THREE. CAPITAL MARKETS: LOOKING INSIDE THE MARKET.
- Chapter 12. Welcome to My Boot Camp.
- Chapter 13. Intermarket Analysis—The Tape Tells a Story.
- Chapter 14. Who’s on First? Know the Players.
PART FOUR. LOOKING INSIDE THE MARKET TECHNICALLY.
- Chapter 15. Reading the tea Leaves—Technical Analysis.
- Chapter 16. Charts.
- Chapter 17. Moving Averages.
- Chapter 18. Oscillators.
- Chapter 19. Rate-of-Change Indicators.
- Chapter 20. Fibonacci Retracements.
- Chapter 21. Historic Volatility and Volatility Bands.
- Chapter 22. Volume, On-Balanced Volume, and Money Flow.
- Chapter 23. The Commitments of Traders Report.
PART FIVE. LOOKING INSIDE THE MARKET: TOP-DOWN MACRO.
- Chapter 24. Again, Everything Matters!
- Chapter 25. U.S. Monetary Fundamentals and the Federal Reserve System.
- Chapter 26. Energy Market Fundamentals.
- Chapter 27. Global Trade.
- Chapter 28. U.S. Fiscal Fundamentals.
- Chapter 29. Inflation and Labor market Fundamentals.
- Chapter 30. U.S. Housing and the Consumer.
PART SIX. TREND IDENTIFICATION AND MEMENTUM TRADING.
- Chapter 31. Why…Trend Identification?
- Chapter 32. Trend Identification techniques—Momentum, Timing.
- Chapter 33. Countertrend Trading—Divergence, Saturation, and Exhaustion.
- Chapter 34. The TIMID” Matrix.
PART SEVEN. DEFINING AND MANAGING RISK.
- Chapter 35. Defining Overall risk.
- Chapter 36. Diversity.
- Chapter 37. Position Leverage.
- Chapter 38. Trade Risk.
- Chapter 39. Correlated Risk.
- Chapter 40. Sector and Portfolio Risk.
- Chapter 41. Psychological risk.
PART EIGHT. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER.
- Chapter 42. Using What You Know When making Decisions.
- Chapter 43. Global Supply-and-Demand Fundamentals: The Mining Industry, Gold Consumption, Gold Holdings, and Central Banks.
- Chapter 44. Chart Library.
Appendix. Precious Metals: A Secular-Macro Overview.
What Will You Learn?
- Preparation and knowledge to profit from higher prices
- How to take advantage of the trading opportunities that lie ahead
- Know the current investment climate coincides with what many feel is a new bull market in gold
Who Is This Course For?
Gold Trading Boot Camp by Gregory T.Weldon is for all traders even the most experienced investors in technical analysis.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Advanced FIBS DON’T LIE Course – FibsdontlieAdvanced FIBS DON’T LIE Course – FibsdontlieUpdate 08 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Advanced FIBS DON’T LIE Course by Fibsdontlie shares the best practices and the underlying principles behind profitable day trading strategies.Add to wishlist
Trading Mental Blind Spots – Trading Psychology EdgeTrading Mental Blind Spots – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Mental Blind Spots – Trading Psychology Edge can point out the reason for your trading failure or achievements. Moreover, you can pre-informed of the hidden pitfalls that are driven by thinking errors to save you from counting the costs.Add to wishlist
InvestorsLive Textbook Trading DVD – InvestorsLiveInvestorsLive Textbook Trading DVD – InvestorsLiveUpdate 03 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
InvestorsLive Textbook Trading DVD offers lessons from the mistakes of professional traders. You will reduce the risks commonly encountered in day trading and increase your chances of profit.Add to wishlist
Al Brooks – Tradingroom October 2014Al Brooks – Tradingroom October 2014Update 10 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
The course is intended to provide you with all of the charting tools, trading tactics, and winning hacks you’ll ever need to begin day trading.Add to wishlist
The Q’s (2nd Ed.) – Darlene NelsonThe Q’s (2nd Ed.) – Darlene NelsonUpdate 21 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This The Q’s (2nd Ed.) by Darlene Nelson helps you understand the margin requirements for both Swing Trading and QQQQ shares if you lead a busy lifestyle.Add to wishlist
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. JesusThe Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. JesusUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. Jesus shares with you unusual options flow and gives you the needed tools to use smart money’s edge to your advantage.Add to wishlist