The purpose of the 5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – Pristine is to communicate highly specific chart patterns that identify when a market change is occurring. This system is particularly developed to maximize the likelihood of gains in your account.
The Pristine Method® is a time tested technical system pioneered by Pristine founder Greg Capra. This dynamic trading methodology arms traders with a series of indicators which include volume, moving average combinations, price support, resistance, and many more. The goal of this system is to signal very targeted chart patterns that pinpoint when a shift is taking place in the market. This methodology is designed specifically to increase the probability of profits in your account.
This home study course will show you how to determine what sectors to focus on to find the stocks that are being accumulated that day. You will learn to use this information for Relative Strength and Weakness Analysis to zero in on the best stocks to trade. Of course, this does not occur throughout the trading day without pause, so it is essential to know what times of day the reversals are most likely to occur, based on priori history. All this, and more, is covered in this Home Study course.
- Intra-day Trading with Market Internals Part I and II.
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Mastering Candlestick Charts I & II
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Predicting Trends with Intermarket Analysis
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Sentiment Internal Indicators. Winning Swing & Position Trading
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Breadth Internal Indicators.Winning Swing & Position Trading
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the TICK and how to use it to determine short-term market turning points
- Understanding the TRIN and how to use it to determine market strength or lack thereof
- Understanding the Intraday Advance-Decline line of stocks and how to use its levels
- Understanding the Intraday Advance-Decline line of volume and how to use its levels
- Understanding the Intra-day Total Put/Call Ratio for monitoring option trader sentiment
- Using Intra-day Market Internals to determine Relative Strength and Weakness
- The use of Sector lists to find where the money is flowing into and out of
- How to use Reversal Times during the trading day to time your trades and market turns
- Learn how to put all this information together for your intraday Trading
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who need to improve their knowledge in different fields, including: a series of indicators which include volume, moving average combinations, price support, resistance, and many more.
- Those who find a trading solution that can support an increase in the probability of profits.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Michele – Trade on the FlyMichele – Trade on the FlyUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.Add to wishlist
Proven Swing Trading Strat & Multiple Time Frame Analysis – Robert Krausz & Thom HartleProven Swing Trading Strat & Multiple Time Frame Analysis – Robert Krausz & Thom HartleUpdate 12 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Proven Swing Trading Strat & Multiple Time Frame Analysis by Robert Krausz & Thom Hartle concentrates on tried-and-true strategies to earn high profits from swing trading.Add to wishlist
Supply and Demand 2019 – Trading 180Supply and Demand 2019 – Trading 180Update 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course equips you with the secret weapon helping you to win the trading game and leading you through the intricate issues. The course introduces a wide range of techniques and strategies for higher earnings and fewer risks for Forex traders.Add to wishlist
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading MarketsSummer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading MarketsUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading Markets provides you with the resources you need to help you stay on the right side of the market. You’ll learn in 10 hours what many traders spend over 10 years trying to “figure out” on their own.Add to wishlist
Unusual Options Activity Master Course – Andrew KeeneUnusual Options Activity Master Course – Andrew KeeneUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course trains you how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders.Add to wishlist
Point-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections – Wyckoff AnalyticsPoint-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections – Wyckoff AnalyticsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Point-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections by Wyckoff Analytics increases your chance of winning in the market through normal corrections.Add to wishlist