The purpose of the 5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – Pristine is to communicate highly specific chart patterns that identify when a market change is occurring. This system is particularly developed to maximize the likelihood of gains in your account.
The Pristine Method® is a time tested technical system pioneered by Pristine founder Greg Capra. This dynamic trading methodology arms traders with a series of indicators which include volume, moving average combinations, price support, resistance, and many more. The goal of this system is to signal very targeted chart patterns that pinpoint when a shift is taking place in the market. This methodology is designed specifically to increase the probability of profits in your account.
This home study course will show you how to determine what sectors to focus on to find the stocks that are being accumulated that day. You will learn to use this information for Relative Strength and Weakness Analysis to zero in on the best stocks to trade. Of course, this does not occur throughout the trading day without pause, so it is essential to know what times of day the reversals are most likely to occur, based on priori history. All this, and more, is covered in this Home Study course.
- Intra-day Trading with Market Internals Part I and II.
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Mastering Candlestick Charts I & II
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Predicting Trends with Intermarket Analysis
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Sentiment Internal Indicators. Winning Swing & Position Trading
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Breadth Internal Indicators.Winning Swing & Position Trading
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the TICK and how to use it to determine short-term market turning points
- Understanding the TRIN and how to use it to determine market strength or lack thereof
- Understanding the Intraday Advance-Decline line of stocks and how to use its levels
- Understanding the Intraday Advance-Decline line of volume and how to use its levels
- Understanding the Intra-day Total Put/Call Ratio for monitoring option trader sentiment
- Using Intra-day Market Internals to determine Relative Strength and Weakness
- The use of Sector lists to find where the money is flowing into and out of
- How to use Reversal Times during the trading day to time your trades and market turns
- Learn how to put all this information together for your intraday Trading
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who need to improve their knowledge in different fields, including: a series of indicators which include volume, moving average combinations, price support, resistance, and many more.
- Those who find a trading solution that can support an increase in the probability of profits.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Point-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections – Wyckoff AnalyticsPoint-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections – Wyckoff AnalyticsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Point-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections by Wyckoff Analytics increases your chance of winning in the market through normal corrections.Add to wishlist
The Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessThe Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course reveals four systematic strategies for options traders to trade high probability spreads that actually have a high probability of success without taking excessive risk.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist
Orderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access – OrderflowsOrderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access – OrderflowsUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Orderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access includes 56 workshops on a variety of topics to help you take your order flow analysis skills to the next level.Add to wishlist
Elite SwingTrader System – Andrey LubchenkoElite SwingTrader System – Andrey LubchenkoUpdate 21 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Elite Swing Trader System Metatrader 4 indicator is a complete Forex trading system that anyone can use. The momentum indicator is based on round levels and candlestick confirmation patterns. Based on its analysis, the indicator appears as a dashboard in the main chart window, recommending when it is safe to buy and sell currency pairs.Add to wishlist
Master CTS Swing Trading – Nick Van Nice & John SheelyMaster CTS Swing Trading – Nick Van Nice & John SheelyUpdate 05 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Master CTS Swing Trading by Nick Van Nice and John Sheely lays the foundation of swing trading and paves the way straight to becoming a master.Add to wishlist