Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading Markets provides you with the resources you need to help you stay on the right side of the market. You’ll learn in 10 hours what many traders spend over 10 years trying to “figure out” on their own.
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading Markets reveals the practical, how-to education on the essential skill of high-probability, quantified Swing Trading as well as a collection of high-performing trading strategies from Connors Research.
This course is designed for Swing Trading and Stock Trading.
- Full recordings of all the live class sessions for you to review as often as you need.
- Complete course materials, including all presentation slides.
- Fully disclosed strategy rules and historical test results for all quantified strategies taught during the College.
What will you learn?
Understanding the How’s and Why’s of Trading with Quantified Research
- How to trade systematically, like many of the top-performing hedge fund money managers do.
- The four benefits of model-driven trading.
- The single best order placement rule that will have the largest impact in your swing trading.
How to Identify and Execute High Probability Pullbacks
- The 5 most common mistakes that the majority of traders make when buying pullbacks and how you can avoid them.
- How to find the best stocks and ETFs to trade long each day
- A powerful strategy to trade high-quality S&P 500 stocks in a systematic manner (see the S&P Selective test results below.)
The Importance of Shorting
- Why you should have strategies to short stocks.
- A 6-rule strategy that identifies specific overbought stocks to short.
- A specific & systematic short-selling method that has shown model-driven positive gains for 18 consecutive years.
Why ETFs are the “Market of Choice” for Professional Traders
- How to apply the Deep Pullback ETFs strategy (see below.)
- How to take advantage of declining markets with Inverse ETFs.
- Trading ETF Options.
- How to “scale into your positions” like the top professionals do.
- Building a balanced ETF portfolio.
Why Volatility Products are Gaining in Popularity and Why You Should Trade Them.
- Two high-performing Volatility strategies: VXX Daily and VXX Trend Following strategies.
How to Use Options to Bring in Additional Monthly Income.
- How to use a quantified approach with Options trading (no complicated formulas or “greeks”.)
How to Build Your “Personal Trading Business”
- (because managing your money should be treated like a business.)
- Writing an integrated business plan for your swing trading business.
- How to set specific target-driven goals.
20 Ways to Improve Your Trading Performance.
- How to protect your portfolio with proper risk management tools.
- How to get all your set-ups for the upcoming trading day in less than 10 minutes a day.
- The importance of “trading psychology”.
And more …
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for traders who trade with a gambling mentality, who lack control over their trades, are not sure where to enter or exit, whose trades are guided by fear & greed, and who lack discipline.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
What Type Of Trader Are You – Urban ForexWhat Type Of Trader Are You – Urban ForexUpdate 02 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
What Type Of Trader Are You – Urban Forex helps you make sure which type of trader you are and also teaches you how to really take advantage of this knowledge.Add to wishlist
Candlestick Patterns Made Simple – Barry BurnsCandlestick Patterns Made Simple – Barry BurnsUpdate 07 Nov 2022Beginner
Candlestick Patterns Made Simple by Barry Burns empowers you with the best, most meaningful, and highest probability Candlestick patterns.3h33m0.736GBAdd to wishlist
Wyckoff Analysis Series. Module 2. Wyckoff Candle Volume Analysis – Todd KruegerWyckoff Analysis Series. Module 2. Wyckoff Candle Volume Analysis – Todd KruegerUpdate 17 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Wyckoff Analysis Series. Module 2. Wyckoff Candle Volume Analysis – Todd Krueger analyzes 5 completely independent variables to effectively track, monitor and qualify the supply and demand imbalances that appear on a price chart.Add to wishlist
PRO Forex And Stock Market Trading With Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō – UdemyPRO Forex And Stock Market Trading With Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō – UdemyUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
PRO Forex And Stock Market Trading With Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō – Udemy teaches you about Time Theory, Wave theory, Price Target theory and everything else you need to know to become a successful trader using Ichimoku.Add to wishlist
The Tea Iron Condor System – SMBThe Tea Iron Condor System – SMBUpdate 06 Nov 2022Intermediate
The Tea Iron Condor System from SMB introduces to you a 100% systematic way to manage iron condor spreads in an attempt to proactively reduce risk and increase reliability in trading options.2h17m0.531GBAdd to wishlist
Michael Jenkins – Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting CourseMichael Jenkins – Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting CourseUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting Course is a course on Gann’s trading ideas, expanded and refined by a successful, active trader – Michael Jenkins.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.