The Geometry of Stock Market Profits by Michael Jenkins provides many professional analysis tools and techniques, typically Gann Squares.
The Geometry of Stock Market Profits is about Jenkins’ proprietary techniques, with major emphasis on cycle analysis, how he views and uses the methods of W. D. Gann, and the geometry of time and price.
- Which angles are important and how to draw them correctly
- How professional traders think and the types of strategies they use day to day
- How to place stops correctly.
- How to construct and use Gann Squares for analysis and forecasting of individual stocks and commodities
- How long the basic trend can be expected to last
- When and where to buy and well
- How to utilize Gann angles and methods that predict exact turning points with high probability
- The numerological interrelationships of price and time forecasting
- 10 trading tips to make you rich
What will you learn?
- How to set usage points correctly
- Chart reading for professional traders
- How to use Gann Squares’ trading methods
- Know how to accurately predict the duration of a trend
Who is the course for?
The method is suitable for stock traders from novice to professional traders.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Larry Connors – Trading the Connors Windows StrategyLarry Connors – Trading the Connors Windows StrategyUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Trading the Connors Windows Strategy – Larry Connors shares with you a short-term pattern that works reliably for all markets and which is easy to recognize. This pattern is among the most reliable ever discovered for identifying sharp moves lasting from 1 to 5 days.Add to wishlist
Workshop: The Best Way to Trade Stock Movement – Active Day TraderWorkshop: The Best Way to Trade Stock Movement – Active Day TraderUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Active Day Trader Workshop: The Best Way to Trade Stock Movement is meant to give those who wish to invest and create stock portfolios skills for value investing and stock selection based on solid long-term fundamentals.Add to wishlist
Michael Jenkins – June 2010 Training VideoMichael Jenkins – June 2010 Training VideoUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
June 2010 Training Video by Michael Jenkins shows where to put stops and calculate risk and where to expect to take profits or follow up with a trailing stop.Add to wishlist
Mark Boucher – Short-Term Trading CourseMark Boucher – Short-Term Trading CourseUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Short-Term Trading Course – Mark Boucher is an A to Z guidance for any trader who is into short-term trading. The course provides you with Mark’s very best trading strategies, as well as the indicators and oscillators he uses.Add to wishlist
What Type Of Trader Are You – Urban ForexWhat Type Of Trader Are You – Urban ForexUpdate 02 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
What Type Of Trader Are You – Urban Forex helps you make sure which type of trader you are and also teaches you how to really take advantage of this knowledge.Add to wishlist
Advanced TradeStation CodingAdvanced TradeStation CodingUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Advanced TradeStation Coding dives into the power of TradeStation as a programming, support, and trading platform.Add to wishlist