Michael Jenkins – The Geometry of Stock Market Profits
The Geometry of Stock Market Profits by Michael Jenkins provides many professional analysis tools and techniques, typically Gann Squares.
The Geometry of Stock Market Profits is about Jenkins’ proprietary techniques, with major emphasis on cycle analysis, how he views and uses the methods of W. D. Gann, and the geometry of time and price.
- Which angles are important and how to draw them correctly
- How professional traders think and the types of strategies they use day to day
- How to place stops correctly.
- How to construct and use Gann Squares for analysis and forecasting of individual stocks and commodities
- How long the basic trend can be expected to last
- When and where to buy and well
- How to utilize Gann angles and methods that predict exact turning points with high probability
- The numerological interrelationships of price and time forecasting
- 10 trading tips to make you rich
What will you learn?
- How to set usage points correctly
- Chart reading for professional traders
- How to use Gann Squares’ trading methods
- Know how to accurately predict the duration of a trend
Who is the course for?
The method is suitable for stock traders from novice to professional traders.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Butterfly Class 2016 – Butterflies for Monthly IncomeButterfly Class 2016 – Butterflies for Monthly IncomeUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Butterfly Class 2016 – Butterflies for Monthly Income includes 8 courses alternated by leading Butterfly class experts such as Mark Fenton, Dan, Jay Bailey.Add to wishlist
The Rare Writings of W.D Gann – Bradley F. CowanThe Rare Writings of W.D Gann – Bradley F. CowanUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Rare Writings of W.D Gann by Bradley F. Cowan provides you with the father’s rare methods for technical analysis.Add to wishlist
Momentum Trading Strategies – Quantra QuantinstiMomentum Trading Strategies – Quantra QuantinstiUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Momentum Trading Strategies by Quantra Quantinsti instructs you on developing time-series and cross-sectional momentum strategies. Trading instruments that you can apply the frameworks include stocks, stock indexes, fixed income, and futures.Add to wishlist
Mike Aston – Learn To TradeMike Aston – Learn To TradeUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Mike Aston – Learn To Trade lets you know how to “lose correctly” becomes the winner and explains many his trades as well as methods in great detail.Add to wishlist
Michael Jenkins – The Secret Science of the Stock MarketMichael Jenkins – The Secret Science of the Stock MarketUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Secret Science of the Stock Market – Michael Jenkins reveals the needed knowledge that allows you to forecast any market with great accuracy. The course is all about time and price to maximize your profits while limiting risks.Add to wishlist
Mastering Level 2 – ClayTraderMastering Level 2 – ClayTraderUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Mastering Level 2 – ClayTrader teaches you to master Level 2 to gain the upper hand over the majority of traders. The course reveals the art of trader psychology, as well as the techniques to control and restrict risk.Add to wishlist